Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Petehm Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Please explain how these 2 situations can occur if the vaccines and masks work, as you all faithfully believe.

1. The US Bobsled team, all vaccinated and all wearing masks when they travel, have multiple cases of Covid on arrival to China.
2. Germany imposed lockdowns on the unvaccinated in early December. Currently, they have a record number of Covid cases. How can this be if only the unvaccinated spread Covid?

The truth is that the vaccines only prevent serious illness in AT RISK people. If you're young and healthy, then you are not at significant risk for serious illness and the vaccines offer no extra protection.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Israel is the most vaccinated and boosted nation on earth and their Covid cases are off the charts.

Faux vaccines.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
End all mandates, the so-called Vaccine doesn't work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had covid, no jab. It was bad for me due to my past cancer stuff. Anyway the only way people believe this china flu BS is they are dumb, or want to be a victim of everything.
Masks dont work period, it is documented.
Particle trapping on the virus scale is an industrial standard for semiconductors, pharmaceuticals and other nano-scale industries. The science is standardized, and $hit masks don't cut it. This is what I did for 30 years professionally.
Such BS it is insane. People believe the BS lies and predictions, but are afraid to look at data and history. It is beyond sad.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Because the vaccine actually gives some the Covid and makes some others more susceptible to get it. The media is lying about all things Covid, why? I have no idea. The only thing I believe anymore is what I see and have experienced and that is most of the folks I know who have caught it are vaxed. The local news said 90% of people hospitalized were unvaxed. In reality, according to the nurses that work there it was 50-50 or slightly more of the vaxed.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I don't think the idea behind the vaccine is that it prevents catching Covid, the purpose is that it decreases the severity, including lessening the chance you'll require hospitalization. I've had 2 doses (Pfizer) and caught Covid 4 weeks ago. Two days in bed with a 102.5 fever and then I was back on my feet. My neighbor of approximately the same age and health, unvaxxed, just spent 20 days in the hospital. Your mileage may vary.

It is interesting though how one person in a household can catch it, but everyone else in the family goes unscathed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Dec posting may be inaccurate. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Petehm
Please explain how these 2 situations can occur if the vaccines and masks work, as you all faithfully believe.

1. The US Bobsled team, all vaccinated and all wearing masks when they travel, have multiple cases of Covid on arrival to China.
2. Germany imposed lockdowns on the unvaccinated in early December. Currently, they have a record number of Covid cases. How can this be if only the unvaccinated spread Covid?

The truth is that the vaccines only prevent serious illness in AT RISK people. If you're young and healthy, then you are not at significant risk for serious illness and the vaccines offer no extra protection.

Flave, is that you?

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I don't think the idea behind the vaccine is that it prevents catching Covid, the purpose is that it decreases the severity, including lessening the chance you'll require hospitalization. I've had 2 doses (Pfizer) and caught Covid 4 weeks ago. Two days in bed with a 102.5 fever and then I was back on my feet. My neighbor of approximately the same age and health, unvaxxed, just spent 20 days in the hospital. Your mileage may vary.

It is interesting though how one person in a household can catch it, but everyone else in the family goes unscathed.

Wife just had it high fever for 4-5 days cough lost taste, 14 days since start still tired justgetting some taste back. Me nothing no sickness no fever little cough one day. Both UN vaxxed but taking the vitamin regime faithfully , only wear masks were required, do use hand sanitizer. Only thing different is a take ivermectin regularly she doesn’t. So yes interesting how she was so sick and me nothing. I’m also around lots of people with my job

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Wife just had it high fever for 4-5 days cough lost taste, 14 days since start still tired justgetting some taste back. Me nothing no sickness no fever little cough one day. Both UN vaxxed but taking the vitamin regime faithfully , only wear masks were required, do use hand sanitizer. Only thing different is a take ivermectin regularly she doesn’t. So yes interesting how she was so sick and me nothing. I’m also around lots of people with my job

Funny how well and safe ivermectin works along with a good supplement regime during a cold virus.

I'll say this again having gotten Covid twice. Just got the omicron variant this month. Do a following course of ivermectin a week or so after ending the first course and take it easy a few weeks. I made the mistake of pushing myself too hard a week after getting covid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The world got taken for a ride with the mRNA vaccines. I think it's time we look at the Baylor vaccine and stop paying the thieves at Phizer and Moderna. Apparently the J&J vaccine works. You never hear anything about it and it's not making the stock holders rich.

kwg
https://www.texasstandard.org/stories/texas-researchers-develop-a-covid-vaccine-for-the-world/

https://www.bcm.edu/news/baylor-tch-and-immunitybio-collaborate-for-covid-19-vaccine-for-africa

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...19-vaccine-wins-emergency-approval-india

Last edited by kwg020; 01/29/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Got a notice this morning that the USPS is soon to ship me four free at home bat flu test . Thought it was a fake email but I checked and it turns out Biteme has ordered them to do this .

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

No the idea of a vaccine is to prevent you from being infected with the virus and from being able to spread it. I find it odd that Denton Texas would have such a dumbass trying to explain the "idea" behind a vaccine is to decrease severity of infection. Did you come from California or some yankee fuqqed up state? One thing for certain Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine both are effective at reducing the severity of the CCPV. Did your neighbor try either to reduce the severity of his illness? Or is he just another stupid leftist with his head up his arse?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In real life covtards means one thing but on the Fire, I think it means the complete opposite.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Your neighbor spent 20 days the hospital because the hospital gets money, lots of money for them being there. They are lucky they survived the hospital.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rickt300

No the idea of a vaccine is to prevent you from being infected with the virus and from being able to spread it. I find it odd that Denton Texas would have such a dumbass trying to explain the "idea" behind a vaccine is to decrease severity of infection. Did you come from California or some yankee fuqqed up state? One thing for certain Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine both are effective at reducing the severity of the CCPV. Did your neighbor try either to reduce the severity of his illness? Or is he just another stupid leftist with his head up his arse?

They aren’t yankee fuqqed up states, they are democrat fuqqed up states. I live in one, I ain’t them…

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

How does a person prove that an individual has a less severe case with the vaccine than they would have without?

I’ve had the Alpha & Omicron variants, am unvaxed, never had a fever, and never spent extra time in bed due to the China Flu and am constantly told I should get the stab.

Seems more logical to tell people to lose weight and get Sun but that stuff doesn’t make Pfizer’s investors rich…

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by 450BM

Your neighbor spent 20 days the hospital because the hospital gets money, lots of money for them being there. They are lucky they survived the hospital.

I'm sure there are plenty of cases of that, but this wasn't one of them. She was ill enough that leaving with a toe tag was a real possibility. I don't know what the rhyme or reason is for why some people get so ill and others don't. All we can do is our own research of what we think is best for each of us.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by efw

How does a person prove that an individual has a less severe case with the vaccine than they would have without?

I'm not sure they can determine it on an individual basis, but by collecting data and statistics they would determine trends.

That's one of the things that's always interested me about the research with autism. If the incidence of autism has truly increased, you'd think they could look at data to correlate it to something. Especially when you have so many countries with varying degrees of industrialization and development. You'd think they would find a link to the advent of a chemical, health care (vaccines or treatment), food trends, social trends etc. etc. Statistics and data mining can be pretty powerful. I guess the big problem is you need to have factual data that wasn't collected with any bias.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 34 invisible), 2,009 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,982
Posts18,499,652
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.