-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Anyone do one of these and have experience to share?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Its not a true allergy test. My friend did it, and it said she needed to avoid about 400 different foods, lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I think mrs slumlord did one with her wholistic MD. A fuggin joke, cost $2,000+ to run. Came back with results like her being not compatible or sensitive to strawberries. She’s ate strawberries all her life. No issues

Complete horseshît of a test, add that to all the of complete Dr MERCOLA type buffoonery is out there.

List other dumbshîttery like tomatoes and lycopene, nightshades.

JFC

*might have not been the same test but it was a food sensitivity

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is just a couple pages

It’s 15 pages of this

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Interesting list of foods. There seems to be no pattern.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord

List other dumbshîttery like tomatoes and lycopene, nightshades

It might be “dumbshittery to you but it’s not to most others. Why do you think nightshades are “dumbshittery”? Do you not think that what you eat has a direct correlation to how you feel? I know several people that can’t eat nightshades…tomatoes and peppers, etc without significant joint pain caused by inflammation from those foods.

What we put into our bodies (eat) has a direct affect on how we feel. Of course that assumes one starts from a baseline of good health…not running on a monkey kidney. It also assumes one eats real food, Ci-Ci’s buffet and drive thru negro eats not included.

For someone that seems to have a perpetual case of dysentery from eating crap I’d think that you’d be able to make the connection….lmfao…..total dumbshittery. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As of this moment, I can confirm that I am not allergic to rum. That's all I have to contribute.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't know what that test is, but I have done several through
an allergist. And I piss him off.

We know I have issues with something, but none of the standard allergens
cause any response. Nothing at all. Still, I need several meds a day,
with the occasional steriod.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by slumlord

List other dumbshîttery like tomatoes and lycopene, nightshades

It might be “dumbshittery to you but it’s not to most others. Why do you think nightshades are “dumbshittery”? Do you not think that what you eat has a direct correlation to how you feel? I know several people that can’t eat nightshades…tomatoes and peppers, etc without significant joint pain caused by inflammation from those foods.

What we put into our bodies (eat) has a direct affect on how we feel. Of course that assumes one starts from a baseline of good health…not running on a monkey kidney. It also assumes one eats real food, Ci-Ci’s buffet and drive thru negro eats not included.

For someone that seems to have a perpetual case of dysentery from eating crap I’d think that you’d be able to make the connection….lmfao…..total dumbshittery. 😂

Since you felt the need to bring it up and calling my wife a “monkey” yes she donated a kidney to me.

It was her test not mine so the CiCi’s pizza jab is a major fail. Plus I have not went there in over 2 years. Additionally my issues are attributed to mycophenolate, one of my anti rejection meds.

As for the bullshîttedness of the test, she has no adverse effects from most the redlined foods in the result. She eats a diet of mostly these types of berries, and “nightshades” mostly tomatoes which we raise.
She is in perfect health, weighs 116 lbs and runs/bike 4-6 miles a day.

Long since ditched the wholistic MD

if you want to do the test go for it.

I’ve posted pics of my very healthy and in-shape wife many times.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (6mmbrfan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,964
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.