Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
LOL

Trudeau Demands Truckers Get Vaccinated Like He Did So They Don't Catch COVID Like He Did

OTTAWA—As truckers continue to march on Canada's capital to very politely ask for their human rights back, Trudeau is doubling down on his position. In a fiery speech this week, Trudeau demanded truckers follow his example and get vaccinated like he did, so they don't catch COVID like he did.

"Listen, I have COVID right now, and trust me—you don't want this," said Trudeau in his classic Trudeau girly voice. "I know you all are all deplorable evil disgusting racists, and there's no avoiding that. But if you would just get the jab like me, you could at least avoid COVID—something I was unable to do."

With the COVID infection ravaging his thrice-vaccinated body, Trudeau will remain in quarantine, deep in a hole in the ground in an undisclosed location until he has fully recovered, or until the truckers all go home—whichever comes last.

"Be smart, trust the science, and get jabbed, you disgusting racists, it's the right thing to do," said Trudeau before coughing uncontrollably into his sleeve and crying.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trudeau...did-so-they-dont-catch-covid-like-he-did

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That Guy sounds like a puzzy girly voice and crying lol but then again he wants to be a dictator.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Ah yes… the “Bee”… 😀

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Love the Babylon Bee

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
OutlawPatriot;
Good afternoon sir, I hope the day was a favorable one for you and you're well.

The trouble with the Babylon Bee, as I see it, is they're more accurate at prophesying future events than a few of the actual prophets and most certainly the media.

In the Biblical times, as I understand it, if a prophet falsely prophesied too often, it was considered proper etiquette to take them to the city gates to be stoned.

With the accuracy coming out of the Bee, they'd be safe and then some.....

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We need truckers and farmers to stand against our government and open their eyes! This might be the way to make something actually happen for the people that matter!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BC30cal
OutlawPatriot;
Good afternoon sir, I hope the day was a favorable one for you and you're well.

The trouble with the Babylon Bee, as I see it, is they're more accurate at prophesying future events than a few of the actual prophets and most certainly the media.

In the Biblical times, as I understand it, if a prophet falsely prophesied too often, it was considered proper etiquette to take them to the city gates to be stoned.

With the accuracy coming out of the Bee, they'd be safe and then some.....

All the best.

Dwayne

The reason is funny is because it's so absurd. The reason it's sad is the left is so absurd, it would surprise me if their articles came true.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he (sparklesocks) is just mad because his wife gave them more money than she ever donated to him..

[Linked Image]

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where in America is Castro's bastard son hiding out??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
F U C K trudeau and his butt buddy obiden. Both are worthless pieces of chit

NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't think it possible for a politician to be a bigger puzzzy that Obama, but I seem to be wrong a lot lately about things like that. I never thought it would be our neighbors to the North that would produce the new champion.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
LOL

Trudeau Demands Truckers Get Vaccinated Like He Did So They Don't Catch COVID Like He Did

OTTAWA—As truckers continue to march on Canada's capital to very politely ask for their human rights back, Trudeau is doubling down on his position. In a fiery speech this week, Trudeau demanded truckers follow his example and get vaccinated like he did, so they don't catch COVID like he did.

"Listen, I have COVID right now, and trust me—you don't want this," said Trudeau in his classic Trudeau girly voice. "I know you all are all deplorable evil disgusting racists, and there's no avoiding that. But if you would just get the jab like me, you could at least avoid COVID—something I was unable to do."

With the COVID infection ravaging his thrice-vaccinated body, Trudeau will remain in quarantine, deep in a hole in the ground in an undisclosed location until he has fully recovered, or until the truckers all go home—whichever comes last.

"Be smart, trust the science, and get jabbed, you disgusting racists, it's the right thing to do," said Trudeau before coughing uncontrollably into his sleeve and crying.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trudeau...did-so-they-dont-catch-covid-like-he-did

Haha. Funny stuff right there. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,787
Posts18,515,869
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.