Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 66 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 65 66
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
GODs peace comes from prayers,good Children know this ! ,Good people everywhere need to pray and Ask for GOD’s Devine help ,but always include Jesus’s name and end with AMEN. I’ve been praying for all the Great truckers of the world and all the great people supporting them , God is watching,Prayers are what evil fears especially said at night !.

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
GiveSendGo seems to be back on track, albeit slow. My donation went through, though.

Need to build the war chest back up guys!! So far only $600k in there.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
GiveSendGo seems to be back on track, albeit slow. My donation went through, though.

Need to build the war chest back up guys!! So far only $600k in there.

Is there a link?

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This Country is going to be alive today smile

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Winnepeg last night -- go to the 40 sec mark

Hugh
IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
One needs to keep their head on a swivel and not step out in front of vehicles driven by pizzed off Covtards.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am out for the day, I will report back when I can, with pics and story, stay safe. smile

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technol...at?test=f1e3c77b6c3b8f97f5f31cf6bcac2e53

GOFUNDME faces possible fraud investigation over Freedom Convoy donations. DeSantis is with you.

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 02/05/22.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 673
I am out for the day, I will report back when I can, with pics and story, stay safe. smile

Are you in Lower Mainland?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Guys,

The turnout is amazing here in Ottawa. Kids and grandmothers everywhere. It’s a celebration that you do not want to miss!
Hopefully you guys have made it out to some local gatherings if possible.

Police presence is high but the mood has not changed. It continues to be a peaceful freedom celebration and everyone is having fun.

The GFM seizure has improved moral and added to our cause like you would not believe.

Have a good day all!

Pitter Patter!
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Nashville
Guys, The turnout is amazing here in Ottawa. Kids and grandmothers everywhere. It’s a celebration that you do not want to miss!

Hopefully you guys have made it out to some local gatherings if possible.

Police presence is high but the mood has not changed. It continues to be a peaceful freedom celebration and everyone is having fun.

The GFM seizure has improved moral and added to our cause like you would not believe.

Have a good day all!

Excellent --- I was a little worried after watching the Ottawa police chief talk last night (link below). All the best for the good work all of you are doing.

https://t.me/convoytoottawa2022/71466

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks again for the report sir.

Kudos to all involved for staying positive for sure.

Prayers for a good remainder of the day for you.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
We have two bouncy castles. You should all be jealous!

Pitter Patter!
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good afternoon, I hope this finds you well.

Seeing as you and your BIL are a bit of an information hub, this was just released from Jordan Peterson addressing the truckers.

It's an hour long, but the short version is he supports what's happening and explains why that is.

You and your BIL and the rest as well remain in my prayers.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Went to the protest in Toronto today. I have no idea how to count crowd numbers, but my estimate would be 10,000. There were several drones and helicopters flying around so I’m sure there will be an official count (though we’ll never get the real numbers).

A number of speakers, some good, a couple kooks. Aboriginal drummers and singers. People of all colours and creeds. Happy, respectful and supportive. Even scored a nice Nicaraguan cigar from a guy! And people were smoking funny things.

No counter-protesters to speak of. A few wearing masks but not really rabble-rousing. Someone set off a tear-gas bomb but very little wind and it didn’t seem to cause any disturbance. And the best thing of all - you could see people’s faces, you could smile and talk without the mask filter.

At one point, a speaker asked those who had lost their job due to the mandate to put their hand up. I’d say 40% of people there were like that. Talked to some nurses and other medical personnel who were out of work.

We were there about 4 hours, talked to some great people, a number from Eastern Europe who grew up under communism and said Canada is actually worse at this point.

Watched the media coverage of the protest today on Global. They claimed only 1000 people. There were far, far more. And, funny thing, the only interviews they published were those with white people. The camera shots only showed white people. At least 30% of the people there were POC. All races and ethnicities. I laughed with a few POC calling them racists.

So. Much. Fake. News.

We parked and took the subway in because I decided people were more important to see than trucks. We walked into the subway station unmasked. The TTC employee was helpful and supportive. No one challenged us and we knew who was going to the protest because they were all unmasked. A couple of looks but no issues.

We went into a couple of restaurants and people were unmasked and no one challenged. Even security guards at buildings were helpful and supportive.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by UpTop

Thankfully the Ottawa convoy has been barricaded in by police cars and concrete barriers so it’s pretty safe from anything like that.

Originally Posted by BC30cal
Nashville;
Good afternoon, I hope this finds you well.

Seeing as you and your BIL are a bit of an information hub, this was just released from Jordan Peterson addressing the truckers.

It's an hour long, but the short version is he supports what's happening and explains why that is.

You and your BIL and the rest as well remain in my prayers.

Dwayne

Hey Dwayne, thanks for the support and info. We’ll try and get some time to watch it. I have seen in several areas now that he is supporting us and he has been very vocal in calling out Justrun. The big names of people supporting us is huge and quite amazing. Once again Dwayne, thank you so much for the prayers.

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Went to the protest in Toronto today. I have no idea how to count crowd numbers, but my estimate would be 10,000. There were several drones and helicopters flying around so I’m sure there will be an official count (though we’ll never get the real numbers).

A number of speakers, some good, a couple kooks. Aboriginal drummers and singers. People of all colours and creeds. Happy, respectful and supportive. Even scored a nice Nicaraguan cigar from a guy! And people were smoking funny things.

No counter-protesters to speak of. A few wearing masks but not really rabble-rousing. Someone set off a tear-gas bomb but very little wind and it didn’t seem to cause any disturbance. And the best thing of all - you could see people’s faces, you could smile and talk without the mask filter.

At one point, a speaker asked those who had lost their job due to the mandate to put their hand up. I’d say 40% of people there were like that. Talked to some nurses and other medical personnel who were out of work.

We were there about 4 hours, talked to some great people, a number from Eastern Europe who grew up under communism and said Canada is actually worse at this point.

Watched the media coverage of the protest today on Global. They claimed only 1000 people. There were far, far more. And, funny thing, the only interviews they published were those with white people. The camera shots only showed white people. At least 30% of the people there were POC. All races and ethnicities. I laughed with a few POC calling them racists.

So. Much. Fake. News.

We parked and took the subway in because I decided people were more important to see than trucks. We walked into the subway station unmasked. The TTC employee was helpful and supportive. No one challenged us and we knew who was going to the protest because they were all unmasked. A couple of looks but no issues.

We went into a couple of restaurants and people were unmasked and no one challenged. Even security guards at buildings were helpful and supportive.

Hey wannabebwana,

I’m glad you got to experience a Freedom Celebration, it’s a truly beautiful experience that I hope all will get the chance to be a part of.
The more eyes that see how absolutely disgusting and deceitful our media is in this country, the better.
Everywhere within our boundaries has become a safe place where you have the choice to mask up or not and you get to be happy.

Cheers and hope you’ll get another chance to get back out there.

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
we went out to what I figured was going to be the most populated freedom rally within an hour of my house, so we went to Vernon and participated with that one. There were rallies all over, everywhere scattered around, I think that is just the nature of the area. There was probably 500 People or more, it was hard to tell because I couldn't see them all at the same time because the People were on all 4 corners of a major intersection leading into town, there was no way for the traffic to not go right by everyone.

I never saw a mask anyone, except a covtard that walked by us twice mumbling about his right to wear a mask, LOL, I said to him yeah, it is your right, that's the point. Everyone I spoke with was well educated on the subject, very polite, and zero garbage. I spoke with a young lady who lost her job of 22 years with Canada post, several others who lost their jobs.
Lots of kids, very impressed, nobody was smoking weed or drinking, so that was good too.

Every single truck that went by was pulling on it, they were really appreciative for the support, most car/trucks honking, a few Trudeau salutes, about one salute for every 100 vehicles, this one guy kept driving by repeatedly with a big smile on his face, Trudeau salute displayed, then he got stuck at a crosswalk and about 8 old guys were there yelling stuff, that was the most hilarious thing I saw, and it was funny. laugh
The most interesting scene I saw was a pickup stopped in front of us and a kid about 10, hung out the window of his Dads truck with a sign that read..."Trudeau is a Communist"...all I could say was.....that's right little buddy.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Thanks, Nashville.

Funny thing. My lesbian friend, who joined me at the protest today, just sent me a link encouraging me to join the Conservative Party!!

Page 28 of 66 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,708
Posts18,513,919
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.