Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Should have already been done.

Rand Paul - Fauci Investigation

By Jack Phillips February 4, 2022

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said he plans to issue a subpoena for COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci’s records if Republicans recapture the Senate in the 2022 midterms and if he is named the head of a committee.

Paul, who is a physician, could become the chairman of the Senate Health Committee should the GOP flip the 50–50 Senate. Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), the ranking member of the committee, is retiring at the end of his term.

“If we win in November, if I’m chairman of a committee, if I have subpoena power, we’ll go after every one of [Fauci’s] records,” Paul told podcaster Lisa Boothe. “We’ll have an investigator go through this piece-by-piece because we don’t need this to happen again.”

During Senate hearings on the federal government’s COVID-19 response, Fauci and Paul have clashed over vaccines, masks, and the origins of COVID-19.

Paul has said that he believes Fauci and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) sent funding to a virology lab in Wuhan, China, located near the first reported outbreak of COVID-19. New emails published last month suggest Fauci was told privately by key scientists that it is “highly unlikely” that COVID-19 had a natural origin.

And before that, emails showed that British zoologist Peter Daszak, whose EcoHealth Alliance received federal funding to study bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, thanked Fauci.

“I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” Daszak told Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Fauci has denied in hearings that U.S. funding was for “gain of function” research, or studies into making diseases more contagious.

“And yet when people talk about gain of function, they make that implication which I think is unconscionable to do, to say, well, maybe that research led to SARS-CoV-2,” Fauci said during an October 2021 interview with ABC News, referring to another name for the CCP virus. “So, things are getting conflated, George, that should not be conflated.”

So far, the origin of the virus has not been established. Some U.S. intelligence officials, however, believe that it may have leaked from the Wuhan lab, while some do not subscribe to that theory.

They cited the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) unwillingness to cooperate in an investigation into COVID-19’s origins.

“China’s cooperation most likely would be needed to reach a conclusive assessment of the origins of COVID-19,” a report from the U.S. intelligence community, published last summer, reads in part. “Beijing, however, continues to hinder the global investigation, resist sharing information and blame(s) other countries, including the United States.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'd be a lot more enthused if he promised significant punishment rather than investigation.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by horse1
I'd be a lot more enthused if he promised significant punishment rather than investigation.

I agree. All they ever want to do is investigate but nothing ever happens.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by horse1

You've got a point there..

"Investigations" of demoRATS tend to go nowhere. See: Cuomo.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It is stupid to announce your game plan before you take the field. He has just given the cheaters added incentive to cheat even more.

Plus, he's given them time to destroy evidence, corrupt witnesses, and reinforce their power over judges.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Anybody with a few brain cells to rub together knows that Faux Cheese is into the research and development of this manufactured virus up to his eyeballs. Rand Paul should keep his pie hole shut until he has more power to actually do something other than go headline hunting, though!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Rocky, I was thinkin same, what a dumb move to announce the game plan.

There is a war on America and America is losing
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
ATTENTION FAUCI, YOU HAVE A LITTLE OVER SIX MONTHS TO BLEECH BIT AND HIDE YOUR CHIT. JUST ANOTHER FUGGEN EMPTY SUIT RUNNING HIS BIG FUGGEN MOUTH.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It is stupid to announce your game plan before you take the field. He has just given the cheaters added incentive to cheat even more.

Plus, he's given them time to destroy evidence, corrupt witnesses, and reinforce their power over judges.

ya he did. there won't be a shred of incriminating evidence left by the end of the summer.

My diploma is a DD214
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Remember, Trump kept this guy around too. Fauci must have dirt on everyone, lol.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The evidence has already been collected - just ask the NSA...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, sure.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Rocky, I don't disagree with the strategy you put forward. But, I don't believe the dems have any notion to do anything other than cheat on a very high level in any election. They're motivation is already self-preservation, at this point.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most investigations seem to be geared toward clearing the government hack in question. Lotsa noise with no action.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why wait? He should be "leaking" all the "classified" info he is privy to.

I appreciate the fact Rand Paul is just about the only person in D.C. with the stones to confront fauci face to face, but he needs to use guerrilla tactics just like the stay behind commies in D.C. do, leak, leak, leak...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just like Trey Gowdy. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

All political theater.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Remember, Trump kept this guy around too. Fauci must have dirt on everyone, lol.

In Trump's defense, he was leading in the mist of the fog of war during a very dynamic pandemic environment and a war to steal the election. Hindsight and a lot more intelligence since then have added a lot of clarity to the topic.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
Just like Trey Gowdy. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

All political theater.

This, and it’s all so tiresome.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I agree with other posters Paul should not be saying all this yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rand shoulda just kept his mouth shut & then did it when the time comes................I'm not a fan of telling the enemy when & where you're coming for them.

Fauxci will either be Arkancided or will have had ample time & help in destroying all the pertinent evidence by that time.

MM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,572
Posts18,491,887
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.