Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Insider Leak, Canadian Federal Police Likely to Begin Mass Arrests in Ottawa Very Soon

February 8, 2022 | sundance | 653 Comments

The Ottawa Freedom Convoy protests are exposing too many hypocrisies of the leftist Canadian government and their faux conservative opposition. It is only a matter of time before both wings of the Federal UniParty vulture known as Parliament sanction an aggressive federal response.

An insider within the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), essentially the Canadian federal police force, has leaked some of the details. The leaked plan as outlined in this video warning {Direct Rumble Link} does seem to be authentic and aligns with the statements from federal ministers inside the administration of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. [Unfortunately embed disabled]

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-begin-mass-arrests-in-ottawa-very-soon/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe the truckers can debate them? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
“Insider leak”?

All Government “leaks” have a purpose. They probably tossed this out there hoping the faint of hearts would turn their trucks around, go home, and start being compliant.

The government doesn’t want to arrest all those folks out there. Bad juju.

Black Cows Matter!
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
And where would you put half the country of Canada behind bars?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I have my money on the truckers.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A Canadian member,from a knife collecting website,commented on this yesterday.

I still can't find any solid proof,such as video or pics,of these coppers assembling and readying to take action.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I also watched that video yesterday.

He claims he was informed by a cop insider.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like a great way for the police to permanently lose the support of what has, historically, been the main pillar of their support.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by goalie
Sounds like a great way for the police to permanently lose the support of what has, historically, been the main pillar of their support.

Good point.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Will have to find another place to camp out then.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maybe it's time for the millions of citizens to start arresting their elected officials and explain to them who works for who. King Trudeau would likely be crying like a baby.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That would be a really bad thing for Trudeau to do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Smart. Arrest the truckers. Leave the trucks stranded, no towing company is gonna hook one and the gastopo is confiscating all fuel coming in. Is Biden behind this or little Justin doing it by himself?

DC should take note.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Will have to find another place to camp out then.

There seems to be a good bit of room to park in front of the border crossings at Windsor, North Portal, Coutts, Kings Cross and Peace Arch, among others. Four days, and not a fresh veggie on the shelf anywhere.

Park in front of the pipeline terminals, and every gas station will be out of fuel in less than 48 hours.

Politicians should probably think twice about escalating this...... To paraphrase the saying, without tow truck drivers, politicians are just some loud idiots......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by muleshoe
“Insider leak”?

All Government “leaks” have a purpose. They probably tossed this out there hoping the faint of hearts would turn their trucks around, go home, and start being compliant.

The government doesn’t want to arrest all those folks out there. Bad juju.

This/^^^

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
On the other hand if it is true the RCMP bringing food was a scouting op ?
The fact that they confiscated their incoming fuel and put pressure on the go fund me sounds like they been turning up the heat .
Hope I’m wrong .
Kenneth

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
On the other hand if it is true the RCMP bringing food was a scouting op ?
The fact that they confiscated their incoming fuel and put pressure on the go fund me sounds like they been turning up the heat .
Hope I’m wrong .
Kenneth

You’re wrong, insofar that they are TRYING to turn up the heat. The truckers are well organized and have contingency plans for every move.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They must have gotten this tip from that guy at the state department who said Putin was planning a false flag attack last week.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh won’t that be precious! Arrest all the truckers which will shut down their distribution network. Which will further affect supply chain issues, which will cause shortages, inflation, further unrest, more dissatisfaction with the government.

Can liberals think more than one step ahead?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Dutch;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you and you're all well.

I want to say it was you early on in this convoy discussion who suggested that more or less "most truckers and farmers have solved more problems by thinking outside the box before breakfast than the average politician will in a day"

Maybe it wasn't you, but I smiled and nodded reading it, because it's true.

I keep on saying we'll see and we will.

Sources seem to indicate there's at least 30 Ottawa Police who've resigned already, as did one Calgary Police Services officer this morning, posting a fantastic video explaining why when he did. It was powerful stuff.

Again thanks for the interest that you've all shown in this issue on our side of the medicine line, the support has been wonderful and the prayers appreciated.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,951
Posts18,519,264
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.