Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just went through the McDonald's drive through and ordered an ice tea and the girl ask me that question. I paused and responded "ummm yeah." What I was thinking was "no, I don't want a straw, I'd rather take the lid off, spill it on myself, and cause a 20 car pile up on the freeway." On the screen it actually popped up on my order as "add straw." At the pickup window I said "okay, I have to ask, what's up with the straw question?" Turns out, my idiot governor Inslee past a law that requires restaurants to ask every time if a person wants a straw, you know, because the whole planet will die if they don't. We live in some seriously stupid times brothers.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
actually, unlike global warping and shoving strange stuff into you veins, excess plastic in our water, our snow, our rivers, and us, does pose a threat. While the straw question is an attempt to halt a minor proliferation of some pretty nasty chemicals, if we don't get a handle on it, it poses a much greater threat than the liberals do to the way our society exists today.
RB

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RupertBear
actually, unlike global warping and shoving strange stuff into you veins, excess plastic in our water, our snow, our rivers, and us, does pose a threat. While the straw question is an attempt to halt a minor proliferation of some pretty nasty chemicals, if we don't get a handle on it, it poses a much greater threat than the liberals do to the way our society exists today.
RB

LOL, so you think straws are a bigger threat than liberals?

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What Commie St do you live in ??? 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Straws here are made of paper now. They are the shytes, but they aren't plastic.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
What Commie St do you live in ??? 😬

People's Republic of Washington.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Liberals don't make my little boys develop breasts and my little girls come into puberty a year or two before they ready. They don't create a societal make-up that demands M/F/Other on identification. The liberals may grant them that privilege, but they aren't the cause.
RB

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good God.

MOLON LABE
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Liberals don't make my little boys develop breasts and my little girls come into puberty a year or two before they ready. They don't create a societal make-up that demands M/F/Other on identification. The liberals may grant them that privilege, but they aren't the cause.
RB

Yes they do lol.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
RB

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RB

The hormones in the meat you eat and the additives to other foods is what gives your little boy breasts and your little girl into puberty before her time.

Already known what causes this, lets try again, and try it without drinking koolaid first.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Good God.

Call upon god all you wish, but we humans made the problem.
RB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Good God.

Call upon god all you wish, but we humans made the problem.
RB

I see fun times coming.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
How about give me the damn straw and keep the disposable masks that are in every parking lot and street storm drain. Straws serve a purpose. Masks don’t.

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's the problem, too many straws?..........not enough straws? ...straw truck got hung up at the border??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
RB

The hormones in the meat you eat and the additives to other foods is what gives your little boy breasts and your little girl into puberty before her time.

Already known what causes this, lets try again, and try it without drinking koolaid first.

No koolaid, just fact. Yep, the hormones that we add to meat, etc. are far from benign, but when you add in the xenoestrogens from plastics, it get way out of hand. Look at where we're at now. Bro, it ain't but going to get worse.
RB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
How about give me the damn straw and keep the disposable masks that are in every parking lot and street storm drain. Straws serve a purpose. Masks don’t.

You beat me to it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ain't saying it isn't masked chucked away too, I'm saying it is the chemicals in plastic that are the problem. And because ever present plastic is just chucked out, it is contributing greatly to our present problem.
RB

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
RB

No koolaid, just fact. Yep, the hormones that we add to meat, etc. are far from benign, but when you add in the xenoestrogens from plastics, it get way out of hand. Look at where we're at now. Bro, it ain't but going to get worse.
RB

More than half the stuff we consume comes in a plastic container and you actually think straws are a problem???? If I had to make a list of 50 things that are negatively affecting the way we live, straws wouldn't be on it! Good Lord!!!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 58 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,801
Posts18,516,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.