Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Good morning Nashville, Laura Ingraham had Melissa Lantsman on last night discussing his racist comment in the house of commons yesterday.
Trudeau and his globalist masters are on display for the entire World to see........... you guys did that smile

The media can't even report without telling complete lies now, there is zero truth in anything, you have exposed them for the entire World to see..........you guys did that too.

There will be massive Prayers for you People today. smile

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Is this a bigger deal than the Louis Riel Rebellion?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Morning sir, I see your light is still on and hope you're well.

Although I've already prayed for you both as usual, I'll join others in some extras throughout the day for sure.

It's interesting to see who is waking up and who remains less so, even within my own group of folks who I interact with.

For sure today we'll pray that we see God's will done and people everywhere will see the truth - not my truth either - THE TRUTH.

All the best until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Today we are going to see just how much the globalists have infiltrated every level of our governments, on both sides.
An evil entity has moved to steal our Country, and it go's right over their head.
They are pure evil.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Is this a bigger deal than the Louis Riel Rebellion?

wabigoon;
Morning my friend, I hope you're all well down in Iowa this morning.

The question, as you've asked it and please understand I'm not picking nits here, merely making some observations, is too broad to give a definitive answer in my view.

Neither Riel Rebellion brought unity between east and west in Canada, though it did solidify westerners distrust for the government in Ottawa to some degree. For sure the FN and Metis couldn't have thought it was a fair way to address their very real grievances, correct?

In this age of interconnectedness, it allows folks in places like Holland, France and New Zealand to start their own movements to address issues in their lives and if we see Canadian flags there, we can infer there was "some" influence from here, but determining how much would be impossible. Just as impossible as the Riel Rebellion having an effect on France, Holland or New Zealand at that time in history, given the speed news and information traveled then, no?

All I can say wabigoon, as I've said previously, is that if you'd have offered me a bet that Quebecois would be meeting in Ottawa to openly hug and pray with people from BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan, I'd have firmly replied that would not be possible, much less feasible... and yet we witnessed it repeatedly didn't we?

We can say the people had had enough wabigoon, we can say God is awakening folks or we can say that the devil himself knows the time is short and he's got his crew in a tizzy. There may well be truth in all or none of it, I'm not able to say.

What's happening is absolutely unique in my lifetime however and as I keep saying, that's not nothing.

We'll see.

As I know you're a man of faith, we very much appreciate your prayers. We as a nation and as individuals need wisdom, discernment and then peace to accept what God has for us.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Emergencies act debate, begins now on CPAC.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Any idea on when the debate ends?

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Not sure at all here.

It's a big - HUGE - deal and most MP's will want to either be shown to be on the side of their constituents or on the side of the party line.

Just watched Elizabeth May - former Green leader and while I wasn't surprised I was surely disappointed in her.

The Libs might force debate to be closed early or try to?

Seems like they've lost the Bloc now and perhaps even some of the Liberal MP's from Quebec too. Quebec doesn't appear to be having any of this nonsense.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/17/22.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nashville

They said it could be days.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dwayne, good morning,

I suppose it's rather logical that the Quebec representatives are especially sensitive to any move that singles out a part of the nation and exempts everyone one else, isn't it? If this coup is allowed, what is there to prevent the next hammer to come down on Quebec?

Any constituency should be acutely aware of this ability of a (pretend) majority to squash any minority, including FN and those fools in the Maritimes that think their day isn't coming.

But let's hope and pray that sanity and freedom will prevail. My admiration and support remains with the protestors.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dutch;
Good morning back at you sir, I trust the day's behaving down in Pocatello?

We're overcast and windy here, but such is an Okanagan winter after all.

Yes absolutely any of the groups or provinces, Quebec, Maritimes, FN, Sikhs or Christians and especially firearms owners should really be tuned in to what the ramifications of these measures mean.

As Ian Runkle said on one of his legal videos about this topic, we truly never want to give any government reason, much less practice at this sort of thing.

I remain amazed that so many folks are seemingly asleep to this.

Thanks once again for your interest and prayer support, we very much can use all of that we can get.

Best to you until next time.

Dwayne

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
20min to 1pm here. Get ready to make some noise!

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good article. Don't think it's been posted here before

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/1...e-protests-peacefully-he-wants-violence/

Stay strong guys!

Carpe' Scrotum
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Nashville

My understanding is all MP's are entitled to speak , should they choose.

Hopefully some of the Lieberals have some ethics and morals but I'm not holding my breath

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dwayne I have been following this with interest as what the truckers would finally do. I have followed this closely as I was born grew up, spent 9 years on interceptors in RCAF during the 50;s & 60;s before moving south of the 49th.What I find interesting is the support that is coming from Quebec, as well as Canada and the rest of the world.
I hope you are having a good day and all is well with you. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Quebec has some bad memories of the War Measures Act . Quebec police are pretty heavy handed, so protests in Quebec don't last long.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
FREEDOM CONVOY PRESS CONFERENCE UPDATE

Feb 17, 2022

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau has no intention of lifting mandates, that is why he is so vague, won't answer any questions directly or indirectly, and just blithers about things that have nothing to do with mandates.

After listening to the Liberals and their commie friends, the NDP and the Greens (shudder) they haven't once made mention of the unvaccinated. I suspect they were only somewhat lifting mandates for the Vaccinated, whether it be Federal or Provincial, the language is he same.

I have also noted, there seems to be some kind of insinuation that the vaccinated have suffered greatly, and more so than the unvaccinated. The ones who took the jab are the one's who have had limited access to things that the unvaccinated haven't. It sounds like they want to punish the unvaccinated as routine in their future plans, as if the vaccine worked LOL.

Its not a Vaccine, we all know that.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Apparently organizer Tamara Lich has just been arrested. Organizer Chris Barber was arrested earlier today.

Heard from a friend that 3 people he knows have had their accounts frozen for donations they made weeks ago! Waiting to see about my own accounts. We’ve apparently reached the point that government can now make things illegal post facto.

Page 55 of 66 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (2UP, 470Evans, 44mc, 375TN, 7887mm08, 16 invisible), 1,589 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,957
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.