Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
K
Hi,
I have a 700 in 280 rem that will chamber ammo from Hornady and Federal, but will not allow me to chamber and close the bolt on Winchester brand ammo. Neither the gun or ammo is 280 AI, just straight 280 rem. I have 2 boxes of the Win ammo that is not usable. I have tried to contact Winchester without a response from the company. What do you think I should do? Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
kstockfo

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spend $.99 and ascertain WTF,in about 3-seconds. Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d sell the Winchester ammo.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd NEED to KNOW cause/effect. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kstockfo
Hi,
I have a 700 in 280 rem that will chamber ammo from Hornady and Federal, but will not allow me to chamber and close the bolt on Winchester brand ammo. Neither the gun or ammo is 280 AI, just straight 280 rem. I have 2 boxes of the Win ammo that is not usable. I have tried to contact Winchester without a response from the company. What do you think I should do? Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
kstockfo

Custom bbl/chamber or factory?

- I'd measure to the ogive and compare it to the others that do fit.
- Pull a bullet from the Winchester ammo and try the empty brass.
- FLR the brass try it again.
- Seat the bullet and try yet again.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Factory,you CLUELESS Fhuqktard. Hint...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Factory,you CLUELESS Fhuqktard. Hint...............

Show me where the OP states it's a factory bbl and chamber.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Your gross inability to connect dots,ain't mine. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SuperKchunt,

Your gross inability to connect dots,ain't mine. Hint.

Just as I thought .... You are not able to show me where the OP states what I asked for.

Did you fall out of your highchair and bump your head today?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Pardon my seemingly Psychic abilities and their AMAZING accuracy,as you grasp for straws to "quantify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS. Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report and give thought to holding your breath,as you Hissy your Fit...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
SuperKchunt,

Pardon my seemingly Psychic abilities and their AMAZING accuracy,as you grasp for straws to "quantify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS. Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report and give thought to holding your breath,as you Hissy your Fit...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Again ....... Just as I thought. You have nothing to offer other than .......

I'd NEED to KNOW cause/effect. Hint.................

The OP asked a valid question and you go full-idiot over useful replies other than your own. It really much be hard being short. The struggle is real.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

If only to keep things "fair",you and SuperKchunt can combine "powers" and align your "dreaded" Double Google Know How,as you Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit "get" to plunder with reckless abandon...you "lucky' kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Brokedick Crying Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I needn't ask questions and you needn't give "answers".. Hint................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

If only to keep things "fair",you and SuperKchunt can combine "powers" and align your "dreaded" Double Google Know How,as you Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit "get" to plunder with reckless abandon...you "lucky' kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Brokedick Crying Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I'd not begin to slight your Homoerotic Fantasies and how "rewarding" they are to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

I'd not begin to slight your Homoerotic Fantasies and how "rewarding" they are to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=Big Stick]Rickety,

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............[/quote

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Pardon wares that exist,as you Google for gratification(s). One of my favorite 280's. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 1911a1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 80 invisible), 14,679 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,072
Posts18,541,338
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.