Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Bought a set of Mike Lindells bed sheets. Best I can tell, all that’s special is the price.

NRA Patron

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Try talking some schit bout the current president funnybone.

Okay. He is an addled brain stutter, but not a corrupt lying orange haired windbag,

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used to like the commercial where Mike was there when the couple opened their medicine cabinet. " Hey your the my pillow guy".
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ever notice how much the left abhors success? Then when you do succeed they come up with "you didnt do that".
You can always spot a loser, they're the ones who arent happy for people that have done well.

.... like tears in the rain
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by dpd

The most irritating commercial on tv is Jimmy “JJ” Walker’s Medicare commercial. Hands down .

Agree. When ever he says "Moneeeeeey" it's like finger nails on a chalk board.

3825 24336
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by funnybone

Okay. He is an addled brain stutter, but not a corrupt lying orange haired windbag,

I wonder how much of the lefts claims of lies were a result of the "Russiagate" hoax? Trump was better for America in every way I can think of. The Democrats have had no success at all.

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Hate him and/or his commercials if you must, but he does make a fine pillow.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
Amazing how "Freedom loving" gun guys attack a Patriot like Mr. Lindell. That's the reason the left wins a lot. We let the fact that someone annoys us to cause us to hate them, no matter how much they support freedom.

Ron

LOL, you just noticing there are stupid people who own guns? Look at all the morons they have convince WLP and the NRA are an enemy of gun owners.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mike Lindell is not a patriot!!! He is a lying putz clown of orange haired windbag`s traitor conspiracy to kill democracy in America.

Anyone who thinks this is not true is a pitiful ignorant gullible fool.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by countryroads

His pillows are the schizzle - love 'em.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by countryroads

His pillows are the schizzle - love 'em.

I like his mattress topper, no more waking up with a sore lower back.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Mike is a patriot and I wish him all the best. I don’t give a crap if every commercial is one of his.

If by “patriot” you mean someone literally trying to destroy America in direct opposition to the Founder’s intents and according to their darkest fears (using the standing Federal military to defy the will of The People), then sure.

He’s also batshit crazy and a fountain of misinformation.

I’d say he meets the modern definition of “patriot”.... lol.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If by “patriot” you mean someone literally trying to destroy America in direct opposition to the Founder’s intents and according to their darkest fears (using the standing Federal military to defy the will of The People), then sure.

Most people here would tell you this pretty much defines the current administrations efforts, and they'd be correct.

I bet even your Dad wishes your Mom had swallowed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I used to like the commercial where Mike was there when the couple opened their medicine cabinet. " Hey your the my pillow guy".

Ever notice how much the left abhors success? Then when you do succeed they come up with "you didnt do that".
You can always spot a loser, they're the ones who arent happy for people that have done well.

Orange haired windbag is not successful by any stretch of the imagination. He is a lying cheating pig. That is now

the truth of orange haired windbag. His only successes have been lying and cheating the tax payers of this country.

You can believe what you want, but don`t believe everything you think.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Orange haired windbag is not successful by any stretch of the imagination. He is a lying cheating pig. That is now

the truth of orange haired windbag. His only successes have been lying and cheating the tax payers of this country.

Well, well, a flamer snowflake comes outta the woods...

I think you might be the biggest azzhole on the planet - besides Lyin' Biden and the HO... And I believe that with every fiber....

Hope you enjoy the inflation, the fuel costs YOU will have to incur, and the food prices YOU will have to pay...

Until flamers, like YOU, feel the pain, they still find a way to obtain a large supply of Kool-Aid... I bet 'strawberry' is yer favorite flavor...

laugh laugh

Now GFY...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

8 billion dollars net worth. laugh

That's 8,000 , 1 million dollar stacks , weight in $100 bills = 22lbs. = 176,000lbs. of $100 bills. grin wish I were that kind of loser.

Go get yourself a bologna sammich and cheer up, you've earned it LOL

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thanks for taking time away from sucking dick to prove my point. Loser of the first order and it becomes more clear every time you post.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ha. Your own mouth just made you a liar. He said get the jab and you wont get Covid. He said he had closed the borders. He said there would be no mask mandate. He said there would be no vax mandate. He said we had plenty of time to get everyone out of Afghanistan, unti he didnt.

It's so easy proving CNN viewers are liars and dumbasses. Keep watching CNN so you stay stupid.

Keep doing drugs and supporting the Chynese fentanyl trafficking.
grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/19/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Mike is a patriot and I wish him all the best. I don’t give a crap if every commercial is one of his.

He’s also batshit crazy and a fountain of misinformation.

I’d say he meets the modern definition of “patriot”.... lol.

An Unemployed, talentless facist drug addict jealous of a very intelligent and successful billionaire married to a super model who speak 5 languages? Lol

Poor bong head

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My wife bought me a My Pillow. I didn't care for it tried it a.few nights went back to my old one. The genious of his marketing is calling everything My.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ha. Your own mouth just made you a liar. He said get the jab and you wont get Covid. He said he had closed the borders. He said there would be no mask mandate. He said there would be no vax mandate. He said we had plenty of time to get everyone out of Afghanistan, unti he didnt.

It's so easy proving CNN viewers are liars and dumbasses. Keep watching CNN so you stay stupid.

Keep doing drugs and supporting the Chynese fentanyl trafficking.
grin

So how does it feel to be brain dead?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,428
Posts18,507,498
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.