Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Joe seems to have asked Zelensky if he wants to be evacuated, to which he responded "I need ammunition, not a ride!" God Bless Zelenski and Ukraine.

The Ukrainians are fighting for their FREEDOM. Russia is invading their lands...

Putin is evil.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
True, enough, but a weak Russia is very bad for freedom.

A strong European Union means a future full of tranny leaders.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Canadians should them ammo, or the leftists should deliver it and help fight.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Joe seems to have asked Zelensky if he wants to be evacuated, to which he responded "I need ammunition, not a ride!" God Bless Zelenski and Ukraine.

The Ukrainians are fighting for their FREEDOM. Russia is invading their lands...

Putin is evil.

I guess Trudeau and Putin are the two most autocratic leaders on the world stage, trampling human rights wherever they can, right CL?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
This is about the crisis caused by Putin and freedom for Ukraine. I never voted for either Trudeau or Biden. Ukrainians have a foreign enemy blowing up their country and trying to overthrow their democracy and decapitate their government. If that was happening in Canada or the U.S., you better damn well send me guns and ammo because I would be burning out barrels defending our freedom.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is about the crisis caused by Putin and freedom for Ukraine. I never voted for either Trudeau or Biden. Ukrainians have a foreign enemy blowing up their country and trying to overthrow their democracy and decapitate their government. If that was happening in Canada or the U.S., you better damn well send me guns and ammo because I would be burning out barrels defending our freedom.

Prepared people don't need others to send guns and ammo.

They already have plenty of both.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Putin is evil.

BS. Zelensky is a CIA/Mossad puppet. He was badly used by the globalists intentionally to provoke a Russian invasion of his nation.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
[quote=CanadianLefty]Joe seems to have asked Zelensky if he wants to be evacuated, to which he responded "I need ammunition, not a ride!"]

There are heroes in Ukraine.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Putin is evil.

What about all that Gun Control you advocate for?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I knew years ago, in the Ukrainian "revolution", or whatever you want to call it, when the Ukrainian Nationalists immediately put a bunch of Chosen Tribesmen in charge, that things were definitely not what they were purported to be.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You lying sack of gun control schit! you'd be hiding in your mom's basement.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Putin is evil.

Screw you. Ukraine is a corrupt cash cow machine for Nancy Pelosi/Joe Biden/Mitt Romney and a host of other NEOCON SCUM. Ukraine can get guns and ammo from Afghanistan, we left enough there for Ukraine and ten more nations.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Another solid reason to never give up our guns.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Putin is evil.

If North Korea or China started making major diplomatic inroads into Mexico and started talking about or actually basing troops there. How do you think the US should/would respond? Do you think it might lead to some conflict?

Last edited by dodgefan; 02/26/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Frick those guys. They should have thought of this schit before they spent the last decade poking the bear.

To paraphrase Von Bismarck, “Ukraine is not worth the paper wrapping of one single box of my stash of 7.62x39.”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is CanadianLefty in the flesh AKA Scott Neigh. BLM Activist, Gun control advocate, Global Warming activist, All around leftist fuqktard.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Putin is evil.

Not as evil as Trudeau.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

479 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 163bc, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,660
Posts18,512,866
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.