Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Never been on this S&W forum you speak of. Do they have a PM system there that would allow you to ask questions?

Yes

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Had a nice 3 inch model 60 357 that toted easy and was a Roman candle maker with 180 grain Federals but amazingly accurate with those Federals. Then Ed Schultz got in bed with the Clintons sold it and have never bought S&W again and probably won't.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Laughing. I've been banned from there 10 or 12 times, at least. It usually revolves around making a post on a For Sale ad where the seller has either incomplete information, incorrect information, false information, removed the sale price after a sale, or other general stupidity. If a seller has a For Sale or For Trade ad, you are not supposed to post anything on that thread other than "I'll Take It". You will get suspended if you do. Other reasons are posting anything political. I still make posts that irritate them anyway, if I feel there's a good enough reason and just don't visit there until my ban is up. I'm a S&W revolver fan, so there is value there. A lot of good guys, but the admins are mostly CA windbags.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Used to go to the SW forum years back they were a bunch of woke dickheads then and can't imagine they changed any why waste your time?...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Aren't many "moderators" retired cops who got too old and feeble to bully the general public with a badge and a set of blue lights, so now they have to do it with a keyboard? I'm on a site like that, and it's amazing how much more friendly and accommodating those jerks become at handshake distance!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
A lot of you folks must be self employed. Don’t read rules, can’t follow rules. How are you holding down a job.
Hasbeen

wink

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ran into the same problem.over on "hunttalk" blogs. "BigFin", aka Randy Newberg, aka "Fresh Tracks" hunting program host runs the show. Come to find out, it's Newberg's "baby".
He allows his liberal amigos to run roughshod over conservatives. If a "righty" steps on a "lefty's" toes, they immediately go crying to "BigFin" to have the offender chastised and/or banned.
Ergo, I'm here instead of "hunttalk"! 😉

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I haven't been to huntalk in years. Forgot about that place. I did a hunting trip with Oscar over there once. Hell of a good guy....at the time

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Aren't many "moderators" retired cops who got too old and feeble to bully the general public with a badge and a set of blue lights, so now they have to do it with a keyboard? I'm on a site like that, and it's amazing how much more friendly and accommodating those jerks become at handshake distance!

I always thought they were old gunsmiths who inhaled too much cutting oil.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
😆 I just got off a three day van there for editing by boons for sale ad to have the heading say Books Sold. My earth rattling infraction? I didn’t Say that two if the books were sold elsewhere!😆

Some moderator folks have their tidy whiteys a few sizes too small!

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i used to go to huntingpa website and it was the same schit. over moderated, bunch of sensitive whiners. "boo hoo, my daddy taught me how to hunt and now he's dead. boo hoo". "look heres a pic of my 2 year old and the 12 point he shot. i'm so proud of him boo hoo, please congratulate me on what a great daddy i am"

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Iam glad to see I am not the only one that feels badly toward that forum. There was another one, even worse, the Mauser forum. Bunch of arrogant pricks wall to wall. They may be defunct now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Tell them to GFY!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Esox357
Tell them to GFY!

Exactly! Only I would have spelled the words out.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
A moderator of this sub-forum is my neighbor in real life, and is demanding my fence be removed...

Just because I re-posted it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Had a nice 3 inch model 60 357 that toted easy and was a Roman candle maker with 180 grain Federals but amazingly accurate with those Federals. Then Ed Schultz got in bed with the Clintons sold it and have never bought S&W again and probably won't.

Oh NO!! Now we have to add Smith & Wesson to the official Campfire Hate List with Leupold, Remington and Hogdon, apologies if I missed one.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am no fine of authoritarians, but the forum rules on the classified section there are pretty plain. You should have sent a PM. No sympathy from me. Also I only read the first page of replies here.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I’m on a long rifle forum that’s a great resource for gun building and knowledge but the moderators are over sensitive, post deleting, whiny old women. They don’t tolerate any discussion of modern firearms. I got reprimanded there for encouraging discussion of steel metallurgy as it pertains to all guns instead of just MZs. Like many over-moderated sites, they hurt more than they help.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have been a S&W forum member for many years. It offers a ton of information that will not be found anywhere else. I have bought and sold without issue. Later today I will likely be posting up a bunch of N-frame round butt finger groove grips that I came across for identification. Like anything in life, if one doesn't like something simply avoid it.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Fuggum.

Say When.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 67 invisible), 16,972 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,189
Posts18,543,388
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.