Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
BC30cal Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good morning to you all, I trust wherever it is you're reading this that you're well.

Please understand that on a lot of levels I'm loath put up information such as this, as it indicates to me the gravity of the situation we're in here in Canada.

Yes it's a Russell Brand take on things, but please do go do some research on your own and listen to the testimony given by Barry McKillop who is the Deputy Director of FINTRAC. See if you don't believe that it's food for thought or grist for the mill as it were.

I'm going to leave that there without further comment for now, but would respectfully ask/implore you to take 15 minutes and listen to what Mr. McKillop testified to.

Then please take another 15 minutes and see where this has been covered by any Canadian legacy media other than the Sun article.

Finally, if this all doesn't convince you we need prayer and/or Divine Intervention here, well... I'm still willing to listen to that side but you'll need to bring your best game to convince me.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne, thanks for that. It is very troubling to me that more people are not calling out the Liberals on their actions and the burying of the issues by MSM.

How a government that got 32% of the popular vote in an unwanted / unneeded election, which was called in large part to bury the WE investigation, can continue to get away with crap like the EMA is very troubling.

Hugh
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
And on top of all this, we now have the feds starting up the digital program.
You know, to make it much easier to track us all, or not...
We Canadians are in a pile of dung with these Dictators and the dicktaster/ ndp, green pukes.
Not sure if the Cons would be any different, I like to think they are, but who knows these days..

Just my rant for the afternoon..
Oh and Gasoline is up to $ 1.79 at a few stations in the BC Peace right now..

FACK....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Another clip of Mr. McKillop saying the same thing, despite being asked twice if it was happening.

No, sorry to say that this isn't a legacy news outlet reporting either.

All the best.

Dwayne

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by eric123
And on top of all this, we now have the feds starting up the digital program.
You know, to make it much easier to track us all, or not...
We Canadians are in a pile of dung with these Dictators and the dicktaster/ ndp, green pukes.
Not sure if the Cons would be any different, I like to think they are, but who knows these days..

Just my rant for the afternoon..
Oh and Gasoline is up to $ 1.79 at a few stations in the BC Peace right now..

FACK....

Son says $1.94 in Victoria now. I was in Windsor today and it was $1.66 and $1.94 on the highway for diesel.

BOHICA!

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
A article from Rupa Subramanya that basically confirms the divide and the push back.

As I said previously the outcomes of the trucker convoy are more wide reaching that the elite in Ottawa wish to acknowldge. Big thanks to Nashville and his comrades for enabling the awakening.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ru...sed-hypocrisy-of-canadas-left-wing-elite

Hugh
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks Dwayne, I am not familiar with the long hair guy , the second only by name- he seems to he might double speak lawyer talk.
I just don't camp on any news sources these days, they all seem to have there own agenda.
I care deeply about issues facing us.
Justin, clearly , is his father's son, the Liberal's his father's party. The entitlement drives there every thought, every action
I just sense this is due to to a collapse of our valuation of human dignity. The further we remove ourselves from Christianity, the slippery the slope.
God Bless you-all

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Thanks Dwayne.

Russell Brand is a little “out there” for my tastes but I find he is firmly on the side of personal freedoms.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
GRF & comerade;
Good morning to you both, I hope that in both of your respective areas to the east of me that you're looking at a favorable day overall.

I'll admit that in the past year I've spent more and more time digging into various information sources in order to educate myself on a few subjects.

For sure as you've noted GRF, Russell is way, way out there, but the instructive point here to me is that the legacy media are branding him and Joe Rogan both as "right wing extremist"... shocked

I mean, I've met some folks who I'd call real actual "right wing extremist" and Joe and Russell are not them, you know?

For sure as comerade said, everyone seems to have their own agenda anymore and that's nettlesome too.

It reminds me of a time in one of my past I am reminded of a time in the past where the business' owner and our lawyer were discussing the mediation which we'd just completed. I'd spent well over a month doing interviews and investigation on their behalf and part of my job task required I participate in the mediation too.

Anyways... the owner asked me what my final takeaway was and the lawyer was interested as well.

My reply was that I was pretty sure "something" had happened, but was equally as sure that "all the parties were lying to me"....

Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same, you know?

Thanks to you both and to anyone else dropping in for taking what I've been offering in the spirit it's given, I appreciate it very much.

One thing that hasn't changed in all this is my feeling that there's a spiritual component to much of what's going on and more than ever we need to seek God's will for us as individuals and as a nation too.

Dwayne

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Dwayne; you are correct con so many fronts.

If one holds views contrary to what we are told is the progressive norm you are a right wing radical. For example the young lady who did the red pill movie, and as you have mentioned Russell Brand, and Joe Rogan. Don’t forget Jordan Peterson.

All the above folks would “test” into the liberal section of the political scale yet they are labeled as alt right radicals. Heck I “test” out as a Classical Liberal; fiscally conservative and socially liberal / libertarian yet I have been called a “right wing Christian fundamentalist homo phobic jerk”. If we disagree with the “the correct views” we become subject to all kinds of perjorative terms in order to devalue our perspective.

You are also correct and wise in checking out all kinds of sources in order to try and form a well balanced well thought opinion.

I agree on the spiritual component as well, it should always be our guiding force. The current trend to diminish Christianity harms our society greatly. People are starting to see this in many places. Heck. there are even rap songs coming out with titles of “god before government” and “in god we trust “.

Thanks again for the links. If you have not seen the Russel Brand Jordan Peterson interview it’s good, the Jordan Peterson Rex Murphy interviews are gold.

Happy Sunday and god bless.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
GRF;
Thanks for the thoughtful reply my friend, I appreciate it.

I have seen Russell Brand and Jordan Peterson's interview and try to catch all of the interactions with Rex wherever he appears as I enjoy his take on things. Like Peterson, I don't agree with everything, but they make me think about what it is I do believe and why that is so.

One of the concepts that's been crystalizing in my admittedly redneck brain as of late is that whether or not the person I'm conversing with is a believer in a higher power or not, much less a Christian or not, is that most people will acknowledge we've been a species with a spiritual component for most of our existence.

It's something that even non theistic evolutionists and I will find common ground on.

If then we've evolved from whatever primordial ooze to become what we are today, it's fairly obvious that a spiritual component was a part of that evolution. To then suggest that we're going to come to a full stop in less than one generation or the most minute segment of our existence in that timeline seems counter intuitive?

The creationists usually are already in a place where they're accepting a spiritual component in our lives, and for sure I do mean usually and not always.

Anyways in some quarters its fashionable to deny the existence of any spiritual component to us, even if it's a component baked into our evolutionary DNA or put in by a Divine Creator and I believe we do so at our peril. Both in this world and the next which is of course sometimes still open for discussion.

Things that former weekend cowboys and horse folk think about I suppose, you know? wink

Dwayne

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Some day Dwayne I’m going to find a way to buy you a beer or a coffee. 😃

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
...and the Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland wants to make some of the financial surveillance systems under the "Emergencies Act" permanent.

Oh and gas is pushing $2.10 here in the LML

Attached Images
Tsawwassen.jpg (12.19 KB, 70 downloads)
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
North6120;
Good evening to you, I hope the weekend was sunny for you folks down in the Lower Mainland and you're all well.

We've got a daughter in Coquitlam and yes she was mentioning today that fuel costs were kissing $2.10 today and that she wasn't happy about it at all.

I want to say it's $1.87 for diesel out here in the south Okanagan, with gas a bit less.

For sure Deputy PM Freeland is someone we need to keep a close eye on for so many reasons on a lot of levels.

Her stance on the ability of a government to basically "de-person" a citizen for holding and supporting unpopular views is dystopian totalitarianism worse than I'd imagined, much less in the country of my birth.

Thanks again and all the best to you this upcoming week.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GRF
Some day Dwayne I’m going to find a way to buy you a beer or a coffee. 😃

GRF;
Thanks for that sir, the door is always open for you if you're ever wandering down Highway 97.

Full warning of course that if it's in fall, I'll have to tell you where I'll hide a key as I might be up the mountain behind the house till after dark.

It'd be my honor and privilege to have a coffee or beer with you sometime.

Dwayne

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 1,921 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,884
Posts18,497,822
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.