J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by JoeBob
As a country we’ve walked around the earth slapping our dicks in the faces of everyone we pleased and daring them to do something about it. We’ve bombed who we liked, invaded when we liked. We’ve killed countless civilians and caused infinite heartache and pain in places like Serbia and Iraq. How anyone could cheer for us and condemn Putin is mind boggling.

For my part, Putin is already more justified in what he is doing than anything we’ve done in my lifetime. Ukraine is on his border, in his backyard. By that fact alone, he is potentially as justified as we would be if we decided to clean out the cartels in Mexico. I hope he kills every damned criminal in that government, Fuq it. I just don’t care and the more that certain people over here bleat about it, the more certain I am that he is in the right because these people bleating about are spiritually incapable of being on the side of right and truth.

And I see the propaganda worked on you.

That’s the best you’ve got. How about an explanation of why we are morally superior to Putin?

First, tell me how the US being wrong in the past justifies Putin's actions?

It doesn’t necessarily, but at least he didn’t go halfway around the world. There is a moral superiority in eliminating an immediate threat to slapping your dick in someone’s face 4,000 miles away.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As a country we’ve walked around the earth slapping our dicks in the faces of everyone we pleased and daring them to do something about it. We’ve bombed who we liked, invaded when we liked. We’ve killed countless civilians and caused infinite heartache and pain in places like Serbia and Iraq. How anyone could cheer for us and condemn Putin is mind boggling.

For my part, Putin is already more justified in what he is doing than anything we’ve done in my lifetime. Ukraine is on his border, in his backyard. By that fact alone, he is potentially as justified as we would be if we decided to clean out the cartels in Mexico. I hope he kills every damned criminal in that government, Fuq it. I just don’t care and the more that certain people over here bleat about it, the more certain I am that he is in the right because these people bleating about are spiritually incapable of being on the side of right and truth.

That’s the best you’ve got. How about an explanation of why we are morally superior to Putin?

It doesn’t necessarily, but at least he didn’t go halfway around the world. There is a moral superiority in eliminating an immediate threat to slapping your dick in someone’s face 4,000 miles away.

In what way did Ukraine threaten Russia? Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014!

Last edited by tylerw02; 03/05/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Us backed NATO expansion and that is a direct threat to Russia

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by irfubar

The Us backed NATO expansion and that is a direct threat to Russia

Its not a direct threat to Russia. That's a copout. Try again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by swiftshot

I live a life and form opinions based on my experience not one that searches answers through interpretations of others.

I know that you're replying to someone else, but your post reminded me (and this is not directed at you or anyone in particular) that what's important is that one challenge, evaluate, and test their own opinions before all others.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So Russia doesn’t get to judge for itself the severity of a threat? That’s a power reserved exclusively for us?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So Russia doesn’t get to judge for itself the severity of a threat? That’s a power reserved exclusively for us?

Existence doesn't equal threat. Or I could say you being alive is a threat to me, and I could end the threat without repercussion. Or Osama bin Laden could have stated America was a threat and we shouldn't have retaliated. Or we could justify going to war with Putin because we judged he's a threat.

No, the world doesn't work that way, buttercup.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I'm amazed at all the experts (aka conspiracy theorists) that we have on here.

This is known as the Dunning-Kruger effect.

https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
It is hard to be sure about anything anymore considering our current and past media leftist alliance. I do know that Russia currently is not the same nation that Marx, Trotsky, Lennin and Stalin birthed. I do know that Europe has a history of destruction and has been at war since the Romans were there. I know that Ukraine has a history of deep corruption, and their Eastern Russian leaning contingent has been at war with the Western part for a very long time. Atrocities' have been committed both ways. I know that democrats under Hillary, Obama and Biden were corrupt and attacked Libya and they have a history of Nation Building and corruption that is unparalleled. Biden himself has been involved in Ukranian corruption. I know that Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iran with no plan to manage the aftermath. He did more to destabilize the middle east than anyone else in our history. Obama actually gave Iran the green light to build Nukes to attack us with.

Our own CIA is corrupt as are all our agencies. They are not what they were commissioned to be. They have evolved into a Gestapo like organizations that on occasion attack our citizens and commit crimes against morality and the Constitution. Our ATF is not the organization it was commissioned to be. It has evolved into just another wing of the democrat SS that attacks our citizens. Look at their history. Ask any FFL that has had a visit from them especially recently.

I do not know Putin and I cannot say he is a good person, but I can say the same about Zelensky. I know for a fact that NATO is corrupt and led by people that do not support America. We have funded their lunacy long enough. We are in a delicate spot with a corrupt mentally incompetent lunatic in charge. He has a pretend vice president that cannot spell diplomacy or even manage her former job of DA. Look at her record. Look at our current congress and tell me just what they have done for our Nation and how it pertains to our Constitution. I'm talking about both parties here.

We have huge problems here at home and do not need to get involved in world affairs that do not concern us. We have our own demons to fight and we had better get started before it's too late.

I just wish I could be as articulate as you. You said what I think almost exactly.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Existence doesn't equal threat. Or I could say you being alive is a threat to me, and I could end the threat without repercussion. Or Osama bin Laden could have stated America was a threat and we shouldn't have retaliated. Or we could justify going to war with Putin because we judged he's a threat.

The world is nuanced. Taking an opinion that denies such is of little merit and limited utility. Your responses suggest that you either lack an adequate understanding of the recent and ancient historical context that is Ukraine or simply deny it. Either that and/or you have a considerable bias that you've failed to openly acknowledge.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Welcome back to the conspiracyfire.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kingston

The world is nuanced. Taking an opinion that denies such is of little merit and limited utility. Your responses suggest that you either lack an adequate understanding of the recent and ancient historical context that is Ukraine or simply deny it. Either that and/or you have a considerable bias that you've failed to openly acknowledge.

Quite the contrary. Please, share what what credible threats against Russia Ukraine has made.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WTM45
Putin will destroy the puppet government. Russia has demonstrated their ability to crush holdouts.
The cry for UN support by Kyiv may go unanswered, as a major escalation would result.
Putin has not pressed the accelerator yet.

Watch the oil markets. Russia is making bank due to Biden's moves here in the US.
Sanctions?

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/russias-oil-gas-revenue-windfall-2022-01-21/

They're flush coming out of 2021.

IRFUBAR mentioned that Russia was stockpiling gold reserves.

It seems their actual position might be a bit murky.

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/russias-gold-reserves-the-good-the?s=r

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Welcome back to the conspiracyfire.

I must just be skipping over whoever he's talking about.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
It is hard to be sure about anything anymore considering our current and past media leftist alliance. I do know that Russia currently is not the same nation that Marx, Trotsky, Lennin and Stalin birthed. I do know that Europe has a history of destruction and has been at war since the Romans were there. I know that Ukraine has a history of deep corruption, and their Eastern Russian leaning contingent has been at war with the Western part for a very long time. Atrocities' have been committed both ways. I know that democrats under Hillary, Obama and Biden were corrupt and attacked Libya and they have a history of Nation Building and corruption that is unparalleled. Biden himself has been involved in Ukranian corruption. I know that Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iran with no plan to manage the aftermath. He did more to destabilize the middle east than anyone else in our history. Obama actually gave Iran the green light to build Nukes to attack us with.

Our own CIA is corrupt as are all our agencies. They are not what they were commissioned to be. They have evolved into a Gestapo like organizations that on occasion attack our citizens and commit crimes against morality and the Constitution. Our ATF is not the organization it was commissioned to be. It has evolved into just another wing of the democrat SS that attacks our citizens. Look at their history. Ask any FFL that has had a visit from them especially recently.

I do not know Putin and I cannot say he is a good person, but I can say the same about Zelensky. I know for a fact that NATO is corrupt and led by people that do not support America. We have funded their lunacy long enough. We are in a delicate spot with a corrupt mentally incompetent lunatic in charge. He has a pretend vice president that cannot spell diplomacy or even manage her former job of DA. Look at her record. Look at our current congress and tell me just what they have done for our Nation and how it pertains to our Constitution. I'm talking about both parties here.

We have huge problems here at home and do not need to get involved in world affairs that do not concern us. We have our own demons to fight and we had better get started before it's too late.

Did you mean to say that Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iraq, not Afghanistan and Iran?

I was against the Iraq invasion as I didn't see Iraq as being a clear and present danger to the U.S. I thought that we invaded Iraq as a preemptive move to protect Isreal, since we seem to do whatever Isreal wants us to do in sort of a tail wagging the dog scenario.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by WTM45
Putin will destroy the puppet government. Russia has demonstrated their ability to crush holdouts.
The cry for UN support by Kyiv may go unanswered, as a major escalation would result.
Putin has not pressed the accelerator yet.

Watch the oil markets. Russia is making bank due to Biden's moves here in the US.
Sanctions?

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/russias-oil-gas-revenue-windfall-2022-01-21/

They're flush coming out of 2021.

IRFUBAR mentioned that Russia was stockpiling gold reserves.

It seems their actual position might be a bit murky.

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/russias-gold-reserves-the-good-the?s=r

Was open knowledge around 2018 they had purchased and built up a larger gold reserve than China.
Seems their debt was less than their GDP recently. Enough so that they only owe apx. 1 months salary per capita all workers.
Now, the imposed sanctions might cause a default of their debt bond payments.

Will this be where Bitcoin gets crushed?

It is quite a fluid scenario being played out before us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Allowing the US and nato to install weapons there among many other things that a quick internet search could answer for you

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This place is full of bonified genius

For the last two years you showed your healthcare and micro biology skills and today you are foriegn affairs and military experts....

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Allowing the US and nato to install weapons there among many other things that a quick internet search could answer for you

And? Those nations aren't allowed to defend themselves? I suppose by that token Ukraine should have attacked Russia years ago. Hell, the US should attack Russia now because they have "weapons".

Bullshit logic is bullshit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

And? Those nations aren't allowed to defend themselves? I suppose by that token Ukraine should have attacked Russia years ago. Hell, the US should attack Russia now because they have "weapons".

Bullshit logic is bullshit.

I understand what youre saying, but like i mentioned before. Would we be right in going to war with mexico if they allowed russia to enter their country and install weapons and protection systems? Would it matter that if all our enemies were running money through mexico and financing mexicos build up?

Page 15 of 60 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (375TN, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 21, 358wsm, 14 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,951
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.