-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This little puke stated that he is opposed to someone defending his life and property. Another source wrote it was three men who broke into this man's home,while he was with his 3 year old daughter.

Emmanuel Macron to Europe 1: "I am opposed to self-defense"

Emmanuel Macron says he is against self-defense.On the move this Thursday, March 31 in Charente-Maritime to defend his environmental record, the Head of State reacted to the news item that shook the Charente, the neighboring department, this week .A 35-year-old farmer from Longré has been charged with murder after fatally shooting a 40-year-old who broke into his home last Friday.

[Linked Image from cdn-europe1.lanmedia.fr]

LINK

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
FROM THE ARTICLE - " ... This little puke stated that he is opposed to someone defending his life and property. ..."

As that raving ass little hypocrite stands there surrounded by his huge, armed bodyguards.

As usual, "Laws for thee, not me."

Typical French know-nothing.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That is what i was thinking.

With all of his guards what does he have to do.

He is worthless in the real world.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Actually, judging from the French military performance in the last two world wars...I'd say that pretty much sums up the attitude of the French nationality.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I suspect French soldiers were about like most soldiers. The fault lies with their leaders.

Bruce

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Barbed wire wrapped around a broomstick, with no lube, is the only and correct way to teach these virtue signaling commies their views are wrong.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The streets of Paris are lined with trees- - - -the German army likes to march in the shade! Surplus sale on Lebel rifles- - - -never fired, only dropped once!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Actually, judging from the French military performance in the last two world wars...I'd say that pretty much sums up the attitude of the French nationality.

Don’t read history much, huh?

The French withstood the Germans in WWI, which was no small feat. Many consider the WWI German army the best army of all time.

They got quickly beat in WWII, but frankly, we took significant casualties in WWII beating the Germans back to Berlin in an army comprised partly of adolescent boys and old men. We act like D-Day was the greatest battle of all time but 7 out of 8 German soldiers died on the eastern front, not the western. Fact of the matter is, we might not have survived the 1940 Wehrmacht either.

Additionally, the Germans had come up with the blitzkrieg, which gave them the quick victory over France. When one army has a technical or tactical advantage over the other, it’s not truly a “fair” fight. When we entered the War, an awful lot of allied blood had been shed learning how to deal with the advances since WWI. And a lot of American blood wound be shed after that learning more.

On another note, f**k Macron.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did the farmer shoot a fellow Frenchman (White, with French heritage going back generations) or did he shoot a recent non-White "immigrant"???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Dumbest thing I ever heard.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's a Frog. What else would you expect from the surrender-monkey nation?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course he opposes self defense.... Because you don't need to defend yourself. Just let your security detail do it for you. Besides; we simply can't allow armed peasants to be running around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pull Macron’s security away. Then let’s hear what he says about self defense, through a smashed face and broken teeth.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Pull Macron’s security away. Then let’s hear what he says about self defense, through a smashed face and broken teeth.

🦫

Yep.

Laws for thee, not for me.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He’s a Frog, what else would one expect?

He will change his tune when Russia invades.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you bellydeep. The French put up massive resistance to the German invasion in WW1, stopped them cold at the Battle of the Marne, and the Krauts never made it in to Paris.

WW2, a different story.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by flintlocke

The French ground the Germans to a bloody halt in WWI.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I stand corrected. They fought like hell, almost 2 million dead. When I made that snide remark, I was thinking of the French mutinies of 1917. If I had been in those trenches, I would have been among the mutineers too, the way their leadership squandered men in suicide attacks.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Unless it was HIS life or HIS property - then I bet the tone changes 180 degrees..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 43 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,751
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.