M
Clean. So is my kid.

GB4

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
It's a miracle !!! I did something right ..

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I only know of a few besides me that would fit the description you outlined around here. There’s not many. Most of the idiots around here are still wearing face diapers voluntarily. I’ll never understand how the F*** people can be so stupid…

Last edited by Dryfly24; 04/10/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here, Here!

The entire MSM response to the Kung Flu debacle was highly suspect - even at the beginning. I'll go so far as to say that it was an obvious psy op - laughably obvious if the subject wasn't so serious. In my mind, the "narrative" simply did not add up, which led me to perform my own due diligence. I researched Kung Flu extensively and even wrote a fairly lengthly essay (which some here on the 'fire have read) on the subject, both for my own edification and, more importantly, to convince the ex that under no circumstance would I allow my young daughter to be injected with that toxic concoction they're calling a "vaccine."

I'll not lie, not only was the pressure to submit to the jab intense, but the the propaganda campaign supporting the vaccine was, and remains, unprecedented in world history. I was deluged with propaganda every time I turned on the computer, radio, smart phone, or the TV. Billboards, signage on store fronts, restrictions, even in my mail, etc., were unavoidable. That fact alone, told me all I needed to know to reinforce my decision to forgo the "vaccination."

Every single person in my fairly extensive family submitted to the "vaccine" except my daughter and me. We even missed a cousin's wedding because they would not allow any unvaccinated to attend. Well, f*ck 'em, I said. One of my older cousins began to send me memes with inaccurate information and statistics just prior to the wedding, all but assuring me of my death if I did not submit. This set off a flurry of e-mails between us: me providing factual, referenced information, he regurgitating MSM talking points. He accused me of refusing to send him my essay - I never refused, I just wanted to see how deep he would dig that hole of ignorance - he didn't disappoint in that regard. I finally sent him my essay and guess what? I didn't hear another word back from him. Not a word from he who must always have the last word. The willful ignorance of Leftists knows no bounds, it's astonishing, in fact. Unfortunately, the majority of my relatives fall into that category, and it never ceases to amaze me just how truly ignorant they are. They are easily manipulated, weak-minded tools

I fully understand fully just how difficult it can be to know how to proceed in this age of manipulation and budding totalitarianism. We are being ruled through fear by Marxists, who have pitted us against one another and who do not have our best interests at heart. This is where we are as a nation in the 21st century. 2022. There's only one word for it: Pathetic.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

EDIT: Many months ago I told my brother he was no longer human since he submitted, twice. I explained why. I told him
I was a pure blood and it fell to us, the unvaccinated, to save humanity. He called me a racist. I told him he was an imbecile.

Last edited by High_Noon; 04/10/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

BUT. He is still talking up the covtard shots and boosters......wtf?

True. Inexplicable.

I assume it's because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Certainly he knows how completely ineffective and harmful the covtard shots are/will continue to be....right?

I think that he may well be taking advice from some of the same folks who torpedoed his first term.

There is still… even after we’ve been proven to have been correct about the scamdemic & the “cure” even by those at the WHO & CDC, a perception of anti-COVID vaccination as a “ignorant redneck position” in the minds of the elites like Giuliani & others.

Pres Trump was a real conundrum. On the one hand he lambasted the elites and on the other he was one, and liked being one. He liked positive feedback and this is one of those issues where he gets positive feedback from those whose favor he was so baffled at having lost.

Just my .02

And I voted for him 3x so I am not even close to anti-Trump; I voted for him, flaws and all.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pureblood here, no flu shot ever, tetanus shot? maybe when I was a child? I remember being told I needed one /25? year'ish ago, no thanks. Was told I could Lock Jaw? No thanks I'll chance it.

I got a kick out of Fubarski plowing it to the covtards, he never backed down one iota. Good job , great thread ! ! !

Who were the biggest covid shot advocates on here? lvmike is one

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep. Family pressure has been intense for me, too. Really a weird situation.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...

They lost a solid librarian I am sure.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
My primary care doctor put the pressure on hard during my regular visit in the midst of it all.

Mine quit/retired.

The entire charade was clearly bullsh*t from the start. Anyone else remember the chinese videos of people falling over dead in the street, people being welded into their apartments in quarantine, etc? C'mon!
To be honest, one of the biggest disappointments is to realize how many fools live around you. Ultra liberal Karens and homos are the only ones still wearing masks here, signalling to each other, "I'm an idiot too!".

I was refused medical help for frozen shoulder when the whole thing got going, was told we all had to be careful not to 'overload the health care system.' I drove to the hospital anyway once per week. Shot video of the empty parking lots, zero people walking, zero cars or people at the emergency entrances, no intake tent for covtards, etc. Entire campus just desolate.

Didn't then, won't now, and will not in the future have any of their jabs. F*ck them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like to think I was instrumental in driving covtard's like Old Toot from the fire.... it was an epic battle with many like him here.... oh and can't forget duck911.... that sob has left in shame...
I never wore a mask.... when Karens would give me the stink eye, I would look them straight in the eye.... only one Karen had the nerve to say a word... she regretted it...
So to all my campfire brothers , well done for standing strong!!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Great thread! Pure here too. Had some sorta cold this winter. Boss man made me test against my will. I guess I was positive. Glad they told me cuz I would have never known. Keep up the good fight for our freedom

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My blood is pure.........half cholesterol, half Miller Lite.......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...

They lost a solid librarian I am sure.

Now, Ed.

Are you being true to the parameters set forth by the OP?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by longarm
My primary care doctor put the pressure on hard during my regular visit in the midst of it all.

Mine quit/retired.

The entire charade was clearly bullsh*t from the start. Anyone else remember the chinese videos of people falling over dead in the street, people being welded into their apartments in quarantine, etc? C'mon!
To be honest, one of the biggest disappointments is to realize how many fools live around you. Ultra liberal Karens and homos are the only ones still wearing masks here, signalling to each other, "I'm an idiot too!".

I was refused medical help for frozen shoulder when the whole thing got going, was told we all had to be careful not to 'overload the health care system.' I drove to the hospital anyway once per week. Shot video of the empty parking lots, zero people walking, zero cars or people at the emergency entrances, no intake tent for covtards, etc. Entire campus just desolate.

Didn't then, won't now, and will not in the future have any of their jabs. F*ck them.

Lots of people did that in 2020, i.e., go to the hospitals to video the overcrowded conditions, only to see empty hospitals. The staff had nothing to do but dress up in costumes and make dance videos to post on the internet. The stats about overwhelmed hospitals was BS in 2020. Not sure about after the vaccine. Hospitals may have actually been overwhelmed with all the reactions to it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw

BUT. He is still talking up the covtard shots and boosters......wtf?

True. Inexplicable.

I assume it's because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Certainly he knows how completely ineffective and harmful the covtard shots are/will continue to be....right?

I think that he may well be taking advice from some of the same folks who torpedoed his first term.

There is still… even after we’ve been proven to have been correct about the scamdemic & the “cure” even by those at the WHO & CDC, a perception of anti-COVID vaccination as a “ignorant redneck position” in the minds of the elites like Giuliani & others.

Pres Trump was a real conundrum. On the one hand he lambasted the elites and on the other he was one, and liked being one. He liked positive feedback and this is one of those issues where he gets positive feedback from those whose favor he was so baffled at having lost.

Just my .02

And I voted for him 3x so I am not even close to anti-Trump; I voted for him, flaws and all.

EFW,

I agree Trump praising the jab and going along with the inflation scam, give everybody a check BS. He should have explained what putting trillions of fake printed dollars into circulation would do and explained that we'd be paying for it for the rest of our lives.
I'm still the biggest of big fan of President Trump, the best President in my life time and we'll likely never see another of his caliber.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Our idiot CEO and safety compliance officer were pushing the death shot really hard in our company but at last count only 37% had been sucked in to getting it. They never “mandated” it but it seemed for awhile that they might and I would have been gone if they did.

CEO is gone now only lasting a year but he got the shot and suffered for it before it before he left. I won’t be surprised if I read his obituary within the next year or two as he was having problems with his heart shortly after getting the death shot. He was getting more psychotic too but I didn’t know him that long so I’m sure if he was crazy before or if the shot was doing it too him.

I have a buddy that works on oil rig in the gulf, he’s not allowed on the rig without the “vaccine”. He and some co-workers have a lawsuit agains’t the company but I think they (the company) are just going to delay and delay some more to try to break them. They won’t break my buddy, he and his family are all pure bloods.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’m part of the clan.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m part of the clan.

Very glad about that.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by longarm

Mine quit/retired.

Lots of people did that in 2020, i.e., go to the hospitals to video the overcrowded conditions, only to see empty hospitals. The staff had nothing to do but dress up in costumes and make dance videos to post on the internet. The stats about overwhelmed hospitals was BS in 2020. Not sure about after the vaccine. Hospitals may have actually been overwhelmed with all the reactions to it.

Given their complicity in maintaining the BS and labeling themselves 'frontline heros' I have no interest in ever giving them the opportunity to see me again.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some how my family survived the China flu hoax without getting the jab. Two of my kids had hardships because they refused to get in line. Some of my wife's family got the shots, but none of them are getting the booster shots.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,961
Posts18,480,557
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.