Hop To
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pro mandater eh?

Given the logic (or lack thereof), of your posts, your assumption makes perfect sense... I do love the "pure blood" moniker though, Horst Wessel would be proud..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

I wonder now if an Al Gore presidency would have been so bad.

Stupidity gold right there. Worth preserving...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pureblood here NO mask, No Social Distancing, No Vaccine have never taken a Flu Shot. They can all kiss my azz.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It was about two things, money and control and if you don’t believe that then you need to wake up. If you have your doubts about this go back and listen to the talking points of the pro vaccine side in early 2020, i.e. it will stop you from getting the virus and spreading it, etc. It did no such thing!! And still doesn’t and won’t ever help a mutating virus. And man am I sick of hearing it called a vaccine, it’s not that either.

Last edited by cfran; 04/11/22.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Unvaccinated physician here (wife and son unvaccinated as well). In my opinion, the vaccines had some benefit for people at risk for death or severe illness during the early phase of the virus. For healthy adults and young people, there was never any clinical benefit to get the vaccine. Furthermore, it was clear early on that the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid, so there was never any medical reason to mandate the vaccines and force healthy people to take a medication that offered no clinical benefit, only risks.

As the virus has attenuated, there is no clear benefit to continue giving the mRNA vaccines at this time.

Unfortunately, the medical community as a whole has lost their minds. Most of my colleagues are still recommending the vaccines and masking, even though the truth is right in front of them. As physicians, we are supposed to obtain informed consent before treating our patients. This is not being done with the Covid vaccines.

When a healthy adult learns that I have not been vaccinated, you should see the look on their faces. They just have a blank look and can't think of anything to say. They rarely ask questions as they don't want to learn the truth.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cfran
It was about two things, money and control and if you don’t believe that then you need to wake up. If you have your doubts about this go back and listen to the talking points of the pro vaccine side in early 2020, i.e. it will stop you from getting the virus and spreading it, etc. It did no such thing!! And still doesn’t and won’t ever help a mutating virus. And man am I sick of hearing it called a vaccine, it’s not that either.

Good post...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And we’ve transitioned right into WW III. The same people screaming about Covid for the last two years are now screaming with equal vigor about Ukraine. It seems that from here on out we will be ruthlessly propagandized in perpetuity.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Good to receive input from a health professional. Here the same from my sister and nice who are doctors and from all nursing friends

Originally Posted by Petehm
Unvaccinated physician here (wife and son unvaccinated as well). In my opinion, the vaccines had some benefit for people at risk for death or severe illness during the early phase of the virus. For healthy adults and young people, there was never any clinical benefit to get the vaccine. Furthermore, it was clear early on that the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid, so there was never any medical reason to mandate the vaccines and force healthy people to take a medication that offered no clinical benefit, only risks.

As the virus has attenuated, there is no clear benefit to continue giving the mRNA vaccines at this time.

Unfortunately, the medical community as a whole has lost their minds. Most of my colleagues are still recommending the vaccines and masking, even though the truth is right in front of them. As physicians, we are supposed to obtain informed consent before treating our patients. This is not being done with the Covid vaccines.

When a healthy adult learns that I have not been vaccinated, you should see the look on their faces. They just have a blank look and can't think of anything to say. They rarely ask questions as they don't want to learn the truth.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

My cardiologist asked me if had gotten it. I said No, he said good that there was no need for me to get. Oddly enough, personal doctors advice never seemed to be a plausible reason in the Jab hysteria conversation from the pushers for not taking it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

When a healthy adult learns that I have not been vaccinated, you should see the look on their faces. They just have a blank look and can't think of anything to say.

I was sitting at a tiki bar in St Thomas last year. A couple from Long Island came up and sat beside me. They assured me they were vaccinated and I reiterated that I was not. 😆 the fear that came across their faces was priceless. I calmed their fears when I told them I tested negative three days before I arrived.

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Pat85

When a healthy adult learns that I have not been vaccinated, you should see the look on their faces. They just have a blank look and can't think of anything to say.

I was sitting at a tiki bar in St Thomas last year. A couple from Long Island came up and sat beside me. They assured me they were vaccinated and I reiterated that I was not. 😆 the fear that came across their faces was priceless. I calmed their fears when I told them I tested negative three days before I arrived.

The jab is a money maker and that is why it is pushed so hard. Follow the money.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pro mandater eh?

Given the logic (or lack thereof), of your posts, your assumption makes perfect sense... I do love the "pure blood" moniker though, Horst Wessel would be proud..

You’re not supposed to post here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

You’re not supposed to post here.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The vaccine is Safe and Effective folks.

Just get vaccinated and in 15 days this thing will be over.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The "pandemic" was what seemed like the end game but in retrospect was now just another stepping stone to One World Governance. I'd say it worked as planned with lots of learning opportunites for the One Worlders to build on. And they will.

Indeed. Agreed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
And we’ve transitioned right into WW III. The same people screaming about Covid for the last two years are now screaming with equal vigor about Ukraine. It seems that from here on out we will be ruthlessly propagandized in perpetuity.

Truth.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Truth.

No doubt

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Appreciate someone “in the field” offering their thoughts, helpful but not surprising.

I probably know 75 people who have major buyers remorse over the “vaccine”. Because it did nothing to help any of these people, and most caught and spread it it like everyone. But it is funny to says buyers remorse, while “free” we all will be paying for this crap for years to come. Their is no free lunch, but sleep easy as drug companies are now flush with cash . . .

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Appreciate someone “in the field” offering their thoughts, helpful but not surprising.

I probably know 75 people who have major buyers remorse over the “vaccine”. Because it did nothing to help any of these people, and most caught and spread it it like everyone. But it is funny to says buyers remorse, while “free” we all will be paying for this crap for years to come. Their is no free lunch, but sleep easy as drug companies are now flush with cash . . .

Yep. I gigantic wealth transfer was made to Big Pharma from the American people, via inflation (money printing). We are now paying for it in higher prices for all essential items sans higher incomes.

Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,016
Posts18,500,347
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.