Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
vaccine is targeted) and that historically taking 12 - 24 months.
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you
all come to the decision to be willing to be part of the test?

Jack

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Mortgage that needed a paycheck. I resisted as long as I could, did what I had to do and made sure my objections went into my employment record.

However, I haven't got and won't get the booster. I think that's a hard sell for them to make at this point.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Mortgage that needed a paycheck. I resisted as long as I could, did what I had to do and made sure my objections went into my employment record.

However, I haven't got and won't get the booster. I think that's a hard sell for them to make at this point.

I can sympathize with you. I have 2 friends, a husband and wife, that work for Boeing and were forced to take the Jab early on since Boeing does a lot of contract work for the Goverment. They definitely did not want to take it, but both had so many years at Boeing they did not want to start over somewhere else. Plus, they still have kids at home and mortgage and all that. Feel bad for people that were forced to make this hard choice...

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We should all be able to sympathize with someone who was put in this untenable situation.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Slavyanka and SS17 have not had it. SD23 was forced to get it in December or she wouldn't have been able to complete her final year of university.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's confusing is why anyone cares what others do

Are you all the sort that watches TV programs like the View?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had close family giving and receiving kidneys. If I wanted to see them or be around them it was a required part of the donation process.
Actually, I think there's a chance that the process would have halted if immediate family had failed to act.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 700LH

It confuses me why some people are confused about this vaccine. It is what it is, most people said yes and the rest said no.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte

We should all be able to EXACT REVENGE ON THOSE WHO PUT OTHERS in this untenable situation.

FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The vax was pretty effective at keeping the over 60 crowd out of the hospital with V1.0 and Delta. Having elderly parents I wanted to visit it made sense to me to get the vax, my uncle passed from Rona before the vax was available. Lots of BS information out there on the vax and Rona alike for political reasons instead of just unbiased data.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Whats confusing is that some are unable to distinguish between what others do willingly vs what others are coerced into doing under duress.

Did you not care about those who jumped from the twin towers to escape the heat?

YOU are confused.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I didn't take any of the vaccines and have been working for a year on a "pending" religious exemption. What turned me off for taking it, despite our department being excited it could mean an end to the madness we had been dealing with, was that reading through the original publication of the phase three clinical trials of the Moderna vaccine, the control group had twice the positivity rate as the general population during the same time period. This wasn't addressed in the paper. While early on, there was pretty descent efficacy, it quickly began to wane. I personally saw many side effects including auto-immune and cardiovascular events. There were undoubtedly many lives saved from the vaccine, but many taken by it as well as adverse events. One needs to have a good understanding of their risks and make an informed decision for what is best for themselves.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've not took any of the vaccines. Nothing at all against the people who have. I know a lot of people were scared for awhile, and took the vax. But, I didn't, and won't. The Gov. can take the "Fauci Ouchi" and stick it up their ass.

Last edited by roverboy; 04/13/22.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you

This has baffled me from the start. People I thought were reasonable, family members, became like the folks in that move Invasion of the Body Snatchers trying to convince me to take it like they did. I tell them that new drugs take years of study to determine safety and effectiveness, not months. Goes in one ear, and out the other, followed by more pleading to just take the vaccine. It's really like that movie.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The vax was pretty effective at keeping the over 60 crowd out of the hospital with V1.0 and Delta.

There is literally zero data supporting this. It was merely a talking point that was repeated over and over.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

So some dude said it was safe...and you took it.

But the booster......man you gotta see some hard data and real proof it's safe and effective?

So...the motivation was financial.

Why not just say that?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The vax was pretty effective at keeping the over 60 crowd out of the hospital with V1.0 and Delta.

There is literally zero data supporting this. It was merely a talking point that was repeated over and over.

No schit, it didn't do a fuggin thing except harm people.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
In other words...we gonna see a pile of folks take the totally safe and totally tested booster if the .gov threatens their pensions...

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At this point it is what it is. So I'm just going to sit back and watch which approach will win in the end. It will be very interesting to me to see exactly what side effects and death counts will be attributed to the vax in the years to come. They will eventually get to real numbers because they will need to know what to do in the future.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Diesel
At this point it is what it is. So I'm just going to sit back and watch which approach will win in the end. It will be very interesting to me to see exactly what side effects and death counts will be attributed to the vax in the years to come. They will eventually get to real numbers because they will need to know what to do in the future.

The number of deaths and serious injuries in the first six months exceeded deaths and serious injuries from all other vaccines in the history of vaccination, combined. The numbers were merely ignored, and the public gaslighted.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Do you realize how ignorant you sound here?

You state emphatically that you were satisfied the shot was safe. Lots of conversations with those you trusted "in the know" and "in the loop".

And then you turn around and state you don't trust the booster. The booster is just another shot. Maybe at a lower dose or concentration.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Son is looking at a school that if he gets in would require vaccination.

I told him when he becomes 18, it becomes his decision, but that I would advise against it strongly. And would be a strong reason to go elsewhere. I tried to explain to him positives vs. negatives and the known vs unknown and how to balance that info for a fit young healthy athlete that had covid and recovered no problem already.

None of us have been vaccinated here. Have zero intent to. Hoping that the demandand concern wanesbefore it might becomes an issue for either of my kids.

Montana MOFO
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
My left arm, I'm still kicking.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
PB
You just lost 10 cool guy/man points.
You didn't have too many to begin with....😄😄😄
This permanent no appeal deduction now puts you at negative 8...
A person as fit as you was scared of the low level buckethead bio wpn????
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The set of glow balls a bunch of us was gonna get you for your bicycle is a ixnay now....

😄😄😄😄😄

Last edited by renegade50; 04/13/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My left arm, I'm still kicking.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dammm.
Thats a big fuuucking needle..
They punch thru the bone to the marrow for the injection???

😬😬😬😬😬

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It all makes for endless debate so everyone on both sides of the argument can feel like a research doctor spouting data.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing 100% certain is that all of this covid and vax reporting has defiantly affected the nut cases.

It seems to have pushed many over the edge they were already close to

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We got it, haven’t had problems from it. It seems to be going away here.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I am 78,lungs are 20%+ impaired due to working underground for 30 years breathing all the nasty stuff floating around. I am presently on oxygen supplement. If I get even a cold, it turns into a lung infection that last 6-7 weeks. It is pretty much guaranteed if I contract Covid, it won't go well with me. I'd be stupid not to take advantage of anything that would remotely stop from getting infected

Last edited by saddlesore; 04/14/22.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My story is identical to yours. Worse yet they put the second shot too high in my shoulder and I couldn't use my right arm very well for six months

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I think Big Five Jack is constantly trolling.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Quick note about the time of development and test/trials and on the so defined covitards, purebloods, whatever… many of you are over 50 just like me. Guessing only a small handful of you have polio. You don’t or had a major decrease in risk due to a vaccine that was developed in 1954, tested that year in Canada…months later in 1955 it was introduced and used in the USA due to the high rate of poliomyelitis. Whether one got any vaccine by choice is their decision. Pure? so nobody here has a pacemaker, defibrillator, stent, anything. Covid was never about Republicans or Democrats; where do all the other parties fit in? 1,000s of pages of this on here; retards, idiot, nazi, hospitals are making fortunes; when is enough enough?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well that damn virus nearly killed me, my body would not be able to go through that again. It was a no brained for me.
My wife and kids got it (the shot) too (kids are in their 20’s) because they did not want to bring it home to me.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Do you realize how ignorant you sound here?

You state emphatically that you were satisfied the shot was safe. Lots of conversations with those you trusted "in the know" and "in the loop".

And then you turn around and state you don't trust the booster. The booster is just another shot. Maybe at a lower dose or concentration.

What part of over 16 months in development and trials before I got the vaccine, and not even a month of dicking around with vaccine + booster vs new variant do you not understand? Those people in the know and in the loop are medical professionals at the top of their game, not some silly know-it-all twat on the internet. Try breathing through your nose before you make your next post dumbcundt.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
PB
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The set of glow balls a bunch of us was gonna get you for your bicycle is a ixnay now....

😄😄😄😄😄

Thanks for your considered response brother Ren. How many more schidt or shart stories do I need to tell to get back out of negative territory?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Now that is just silly. The "variant that just emerged" is about like a cold in its worst manifestations. It should be considered the current booster/vaccine.

Covid is soooo over.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Whats confusing is that some are unable to distinguish between what others do willingly vs what others are coerced into doing under duress.

Did you not care about those who jumped from the twin towers to escape the heat?

YOU are confused.

Aren't you anti Union? Don't you fully believe in private property rights? And the right of an employer to hire and fire as he pleases?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
No shots, no mask, no covid. The government started out lying about it and the lies kept getting bigger.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Virginian2
No shots, no mask, no covid. The government started out lying about it and the lies kept getting bigger.

I understand the stance (and respect) for people not wanting to be a Guinea pig for the vaccine, however there is no lying about the fact there is the virus. There is no lying about the fact it killed more than a few people.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Well, many have answered that they were essentially forced to take the shot. That's what happened to my daughter.
No shot No getting hired! She took the single shot from J&J. Then BAD reactions were being put on record with that
shot and then is was PULLED from the available options! We and my daughter were and are LIVID that she'd been
coerced into this mess!

Jack
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

I respectfully submit, that you have far more confidence than I do, regarding the honesty of government, and the big drug companies.

Jack
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
One thing 100% certain is that all of this covid and vax reporting has defiantly affected the nut cases.

LOL ,, I might be a nut case but at least I know what's being put in my body. Y'all just go right ahead being a Lab Rat for the CDC and Government.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Good looking slut.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc

LOL ,, I might be a nut case but at least I know what's being put in my body. Y'all just go right ahead being a Lab Rat for the CDC and Government.

Are you telling us you know everything that's in absolutely everything you buy at the market or prepared that you eat?

OK,,,, lol

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Heym06

So asking a serious question annoys you. Or presenting a serious point annoys you. Feel free to skip
participating in any thread that I start. Or, join in if THAT suits you. But no one is forced to even READ
what anyone else posts here, much less respond. UNLIKE the bloody covid shot, which some folks HAD
to subject themselves to, much against their own wishes!

Jack
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

The "left" cares a whole lot about what those who refused the shot, did/do!
We were called, by the "left", mass murderers, among other things. And we
watched them on film mingling closely without masks in large gatherings,
after they emphatically insisted that we not gather with anyone with whom
we did not live. Then we were told that the hypocrites were "sophisticated",
and all vaccinated, and that made it fine for them to gather unmasked, BUT
NOT THE REST OF THE VACCINATED FOLKS.

Jack
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riverc

Are you telling us you know everything that's in absolutely everything you buy at the market or prepared that you eat?

OK,,,, lol
bg

Quit trying to twist this around we not talking about food an drink, this subject is about vaccines you know what I mean by that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL

I understand the stance (and respect) for people not wanting to be a Guinea pig for the vaccine, however there is no lying about the fact there is the virus. There is no lying about the fact it killed more than a few people.

Most of the deaths were murder by medical/hospital protocol.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The US Army did not ask, they just gave us the shots.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm 66 and have asthma. Both myself and my wife (same age) took the shots and 1 booster; she Pfizer, me Moderna. This week we both came down with COVID. The only clue I had it was I temporarily lost my sense of smell. When I tested positive my wife tested just for the heck of it. She tested positive and has no symptoms. Other than that, I've suffered worse with seasonal allergies. If the shots kept us out of the hospital, or having long COVID or being down for a week, then it did it's job. No regrets here.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
PB
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😄😄😄😄😄

Thanks for your considered response brother Ren. How many more schidt or shart stories do I need to tell to get back out of negative territory?

A bunch...
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The US Army did not ask, they just gave us the shots.

This isn't 1957 anymore and the "jab" is not the same as the shots you took back then.... wake the hell up

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Something has been lost in this conversation. Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
only the special kind of fawktards do this ......

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The shot was not and is not a vaccine. If it was, you’d be truly vaccinated, like with the polio, chicken pox, measles. But no, take the shot and you can still get the virus. Not a vaccine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've worn a mask twice since the covid appeared.

First time was when I went in to get the J&J shot, the other time was inside a government building.

I got nervous when 3-4 local people roughly my age died of covid.
Or so they say..

And I was worried about the long haul covid symptoms and infecting my old dad.

No sick days to be had. And of course I still caught it and whined about feeling sick. It did sorta suck for 3-4 days, but I didn't die....lol

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Heym06

So asking a serious question annoys you. Or presenting a serious point annoys you. Feel free to skip
participating in any thread that I start. Or, join in if THAT suits you. But no one is forced to even READ
what anyone else posts here, much less respond. UNLIKE the bloody covid shot, which some folks HAD
to subject themselves to, much against their own wishes!

No it doesn't annoy, I just think it's quite funny. Same question multiple times, with different verbage. Lots of posts on the subject! By the way no one had to get the shot, they elected too!!
Employment it always a good thing. If it goes againt your or her beliefs, other options are available.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
now the .gov knows just how much weak willed, terrified big pussies there are in the USA

the actions of the covtards who so quickly bent over and spread their arse cheeks for the big .Gov injection shocked even them, they expected more resistance from the supposed fierce, patriotic Americans .... never happened, instead they lined up with asses in the air, ready for their allocated poison

This pathetic American cowardice has set the bar and the .Gov knows it can do whatever the hell they want and the pussymericans might whine a little bit but ultimately will comply anyway .... you are 100% responsible for the next horrific events that are coming to the USA, you sold us all out !

America is over .... next step is microchipping and you will all bleat gleefully for your mark

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
People say that they discussed It with their Dr who is in the know. The same Dr that is only fed information from a pharmaceutical sales rep carrying a brief case and giving out info pamphlets. They didn't study it, look at it under a microscope or do blind studies. Why do I care what others do? The stupidity of other people just tends to piss me off for some reason, especially when folks that I would otherwise assume had more than a double digit IQ trust the government to do what's best for them. The only upside to me is that if the vaccine truly was designed as population control, I eventually won't have to wait in long lines at the store or get stuck in traffic because of some idiot that doesn't know how to drive in the rain and who's life means zip to me anyhow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yes the whole medical industry is in on it, …………………. Foken idiot

Last edited by JimHnSTL; 04/13/22.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

One of the things Trump got right IMO. They've been making vaccines for a long time and while this was a new disease, it isn't that much different than others. Developing a vaccine for Covid only required tweaking existing vaccines. It's not like having to re-invent the wheel to upgrade from a 2018 F150 to a 2019 F150. The basics are already there.

The whole issue is too damn political and I don't trust everything I hear from either side. But I can relate my personal observations. Since this started I've known over 200 people who contracted Covid. Over 20 died from it, some close friends and family. None were vaccinated, of course most of that was before the vaccine was available. Symptoms have been all over the place. Some died, some said it kicked their butt for a week or 2, some have not fully recovered 2 years later, and some never knew they had it until they were tested as a requirement for employment. This wide discrepancy is undoubtedly why there are so many opinions.

My wife and I have not had it. We never changed much about what we did. We wore a mask where and when it was advisable, but we never really changed our plans and went everywhere we normally went. Other than the minor inconvenience of a mask on rare occasions our lives never changed.

When the shot became available for people over 60 we got the shot. Since the shot became available most of the people we know got it. Once again this is over 200 people. None of them had a single issue, and none have gotten Covid. The only people I personally know that have had Covid or died from it since the vaccine became available were those who refused to get vaccinated.

We lost a good friend I had known for about 50 years in February. My wife grew up with the guy and had known him since they were in diapers. He was 63 and rabidly antivax. He posted his opinions daily on FB. He was dead 10 days after getting sick. His oxygen levels got too low for too long and his kidneys shut down. His widow not only lost her husband. but will no longer get his substantial retirement from a good paying job as well as having a major reduction in SS benefits for the rest of her life. It didn't just cost him his life, but left his wife in a financial bind as well as any potential inheritance for his children and grandkids.

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are well into their 80's and I didn't want to risk spreading it to them. Right now my wife and I are both getting a retirement check and a SS check every month. If I die, my wife's income will be cut by over 60% since my lifetime earnings were more than hers. I got the shot to leave my wife and kids in a better place financially when I do finally die.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

No it's dumb fuggs "just following orders" and trusting protocols.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Two things about this should alarm anyone that values freedom. Mandatory and the use of fear to motivate compliance. Many took the shot because they didn't want to be fired or lose their hard earned pension. That's understandable but no free person should be forced into something in this way. The motivator, in many cases, was money and job security. Are those what your health care should hinge from? Do you actually trust a government that is behind that technique?

Also we've seen the federal government over reach in every aspect of our lives. They know we resent that but want to keep it going. Now they have a scapegoat. Your employer. They have shifted the blame from themselves to your boss. Remember biden coming out stating we all had to take this shot? He backed off but only after getting many businesses on board to do his bidding. In reality we are seeing the government takeover of private industry. Does that not bother people?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Covtard shots are for covtards. I made peace with being fired for standing up for my human rights. Luckily it didn't come to that, but my choice was already made.

And for the record I've had covid twice.....a mild cold like illness.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JMR40
Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others.

Can you link to credible sources that prove the jab prevents transmission of Covid? Thanks.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Said protocols appear to have come from the top. Doctors and hospital directors tend to receive their information and directives via a very narrow stream of sources.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

People die everyday. 🤷‍♂️

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ahh the Internet heros. What would we do without them.

How many hero’s actually sat on local school boards and city counsels fighting COVID restrictions, mandates, and closures?

You ain’t lived until you basically have the entire state medial team show up via zoom to your meeting trying to tell you want to do and you flip them the bird and do the direct opposite. The heat people took fighting this crap was unreal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Very hot topic, going on 2 years now,

I'll only say one thing here, A 50 yo good friend was buried 4 months ago, Covid, Delta variant.

Good to great health, non-smoker, father of 3.

RIP Mark.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The lab rats decided not to participate since the human trials failed

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
The covid vaccines have killed more people than any vaccine in history...anyone who still believes they are safe is a moron. Someone earlier in this thread said his doctor brother told him it was safe. His brother is an imbecile and shouldnt be practicing medicine.

The adverse events we have seen so far are just the tip of the iceberg too. I feel for those who were forced to take it, but have zero sympathy for those who lined up like sheep. I was, and am still amazed that so many people really believed all the bullshit.

My youngest daughter was forced to take it...shes 26 and used to run marathons...not anymore. Myocarditis and blood clots. Looking like she might need heart surgery now.

https://trialsitenews.com/danish-st...sociated-with-greater-overall-mortality/

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It astounds me of how many people have lived long enough to witness government scandal after government scandal yet were quicker than hell to line up for a shot the government was pushing beyond suspicion. That shows what fear does to the weak minded.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
It astounds me of how many people have lived long enough to witness government scandal after government scandal yet were quicker than hell to line up for a shot the government was pushing beyond suspicion. That shows what fear does to the weak minded.

Agree 100%

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Though the great majority of doctors stated they favored everyone getting the shot, there is a measurable percentage of
outspoken doctors that said don't take it; there's not enough known about it. More RNs that I've had the chance to speak
with, said they wouldn't take the shot, by about an 8 to 1 ratio, compared to those who said they'd taken the shot.
As to the idea that they could create this so-called vaccine in about 25% of the standard time, compared to the earlier
vaccines, because so much is already known, I asked several doctors, "Should we the public, now expect or demand, that
EVERY new "vaccine", be brought forth as fast as this one was, seeing as the scientists are obviously saying it's so doable?"
Every doctor that I posed that question to, stuttered and stammered, and concocted a "re-direct" answer, every bloody one
of them.

Jack
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Yep and many have been brainwashed watching and listening to all this crap on TV over and over again like a broken record.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That tells you a lot about those doctors.
A lot of them get into medicine for the money.
Many more do unethical things after getting into it to be a healer, for the love of money.
Murder?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I look at it this way. Anybody who willingly took an unproven, untested DNA altering mRNA "vaccine" shot is now on a path that they can never take back. One way street. So naturally they will defend their inalterable decision. I hope all your result is benign, but to claim the shot isn't harmful is willful blindness. I wish you all well.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by yukon254

Agree 100%

Yes.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
We decided not to put Africa off for another year. Or I did - I'm 73 and had never had a flu shot, ever - and maybe not the flu either- at least not in the last 10 years. My wife was all for getting the jab anyway. Not me, but the Serengetti called. And I went. smile

NZ in '23- and if I have to get another booster to go, I will. Don't want to, but I will. I'll be 74 and the sands of time are running anyway. If (and I am!) a test subject, I'm a test subject. I'm on the organ donor list too, but I'm gonna wear them out first, I hope. That means I'm not putting what's left of my life on hold over a bunch of beurocratic bull and corruption by others. Ain't gonna do it!

We all die, and there are too many people in the world now, but I'm not volunteering exactly. Calculated risk vs payout.

Yes, the virus was deliberately created, probably so released, Fauci and his pharmaceutical buddies are into it up to their necks (in money, especially), and should be severely terminated.

Last edited by las; 04/13/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by las
We decided not to put Africa off for another year. Or I did - I'm 73 and had never had a flu shot, ever - and maybe not the flu either- at least not in the last 10 years. My wife was all for getting the jab anyway. Not me, but the Serengetti called. And I went. smile

NZ in '23- and if I have to get another booster to go, I will. Don't want to, but I will. I'll be 74 and the sands of time are running anyway. If (and I am!) a test subject, I'm a test subject. I'm on the organ donor list too, but I'm gonna wear them out first, I hope. That means I'm not putting what's left of my life on hold over a bunch of beurocratic bull and corruption by others. Ain't gonna do it!

We all die, and there are too many people in the world now, but I'm not volunteering exactly. Calculated risk vs payout.

Yes, the virus was deliberately created, probably so released, Fauci and his pharmaceutical buddies are into it up to their necks (in money, especially), and should be severely terminated.

The difference is that you made your choice without the threat of being fired. Many didn't get that choice. Live or die, test rat or not those that follow us now will inherit a nation with less freedom. That's the outrage from my point of view.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Genital Ulcers in teenage girls post jab, sounds safe though

https://www.jpagonline.org/article/S1083-3188(22)00132-2/fulltext#%20

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by tylerw02
I personally saw many side effects including auto-immune and cardiovascular events. There were undoubtedly many lives saved from the vaccine, but many taken by it as well as adverse events. .

WAY too many. Anyone under 65 and not in a high risk group is a fool for taking it, and anyone pushing it on the younger- especially college and Teens- ought to be tarred and feathered.

I know 3 "anecdotal" athletes who are now either dead or severely damaged within 3 weeks of a vacc.

Eff the vacc and eff all of those who pushed it on anyone but the most at risk elderly.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by killerv
Genital Ulcers in teenage girls post jab, sounds safe though

https://www.jpagonline.org/article/S1083-3188(22)00132-2/fulltext#%20

I read that study. States such ulcers were also noted before the shot came out, thought to be caused by the virus. Also noted were these ulcers in some girls post-shot, thought to be caused by their body's reaction to the shot. In all cases the ulcers resolved in 21 day or so. The article's conclusion is that the shot is safe and effective against COVID.

What medication is free of any side effects? As with all medications, it's risk vs benefit. I don't believe the shot should have been mandatory for anyone, but, I also don't believe in the wacky conspiracy theories. Whether we see additional side effects down the road or not is yet to be seen.

In my circle of friends/family/frequently encountered acquaintances, no one has died from COVID. I know many, including my wife, son and myself, who have contracted the disease. Those who did not get the jab, were out of commission for weeks suffering from severe symptoms and some required hospitalization. Some told me they thought they were dying as they struggled for breath. Those who got the jab, (including myself, my wife and son) all had very minor to no symptoms and did not require hospitalization and that includes people in several high risk categories. For myself, I had a headache for one day, a couple days of sniffles like my seasonal allergies and a temporary loss of smell. I can live with that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I respectfully submit, that you have far more confidence than I do, regarding the honesty of government, and the big drug companies.

I have zero confidence in government and drug companies in the U.S. We are not the only country affected. There will be statistics accumulated over time that will expose the side effects. India for one has shown that they can and do use therapeutics like ivermectin with astonishing results while other Indian states had different approaches. Africa had places that were on ivermectin BEFORE covid and did not suffer the death rate as here in the U.S. They will be compared eventually.

People are coerced by fear (in all it's forms} and once they give in to it they want to believe they did the right thing no matter evidence to the contrary. The herd gets spooked and they stampede. The statistics shown so far on the vax are ignored and suspect because people don't want to believe they reacted hastily.

There are people who were so compromised with other health issues that they had higher odds of survival by getting the shot. They likely made the right decision with the info they had at the time. Now the variants of covid are milder and it is a different set of considerations.

The question that will be answered in the longer run is how did this giant trial on a gene altering injection affect the human body and race. Governments cannot hide that forever.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
5 10 15 yrs down the road...

Anyone remember thalidomide????

Let the oldsters, co morbidity, and high risk types take the shot.

Pushing it on children especially those ages 4 or younger to 12.

Thats some fuuucked up schit right their.......
Espeically when their covtard parents are the ones calling the shots...

Then throw in all the private sector and .gov mandates on this shot.
Total bullschitt....

But dont worry it will all ramp up again for the midterms.
Still seeing mask fuggs alone in their vehicles driving around among many other scenarios all alone masked the fugg up

The stupid is strong in the gullible scared types....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nothing like getting vaccinated for a cold strain that's three fugking years old.

LOL

Fugkin' morons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Some of you all must have some pretty radical fanatic doctors.
Between the VA docs and my Tricare PCM doctor I have been asked about being Vaccinated.

Nope....
And that is as far as it goes.

I gotta go do a C19 test on the 20th for a knee surgery with the VA on the 22nd.
Not to Happy about a mouth or nose swab for C19 to tell the truth.
And my answers about not being Vaccinated either.
All being in a .gov data not to mention already probably being in it by bumper# not being vaxxed during their campaigns for it to begin with...
If anyone thinks .gov doesn't have a data base on the have hads and have nots they are fooling themselves....

It comes to the point where they tie my mil retirement and VA disability pay to this fuuucking shot.
Even though it is all electronic....
I will cave in...

These mutha fugga,s get a 3 peat of election fraud and gain unprecedented supermajorities in .gov
Joey gets another scotus pick.

Nothing...
Absolutely nothing I will put past them enacting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some of you all must have some pretty radical fanatic doctors.
Between the VA docs and my Tricare PCM doctor I have been asked about being Vaccinated.

Nope....
And that is as far as it goes.

I gotta go do a C19 test on the 20th for a knee surgery with the VA on the 22nd.
Not to Happy about a mouth or nose swab for C19 to tell the truth.
And my answers about not being Vaccinated either.
All being in a .gov data not to mention already probably being in it by bumper# not being vaxxed during their campaigns for it to begin with...
If anyone thinks .gov doesn't have a data base on the have hads and have nots they are fooling themselves....

It comes to the point where they tie my mil retirement and VA disability pay to this fuuucking shot.
Even though it is all electronic....
I will cave in...

These mutha fugga,s get a 3 peat of election fraud and gain unprecedented supermajorities in .gov
Joey gets another scotus pick.

Nothing...
Absolutely nothing I will put past them enacting.

Don't do it Rene if they do. sue the bastards

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Your rights end at my nose", stated a fellow I was talking to. Democrat of course.

It seems to me temporary "nose rights" end at another's s skin, which is way more permanent, and is a near absolute over sniffing door knobs. A breather should have no say in what goes into another's body through the skin, only the skin-holder should.

Of course, this guy also claims there was no- or only a little- voter fraud, all of it Republican.

Lunatic of the year.

Last edited by las; 04/14/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Nothing like getting vaccinated for a cold strain that's three fugking years old.

LOL

Fugkin' morons.

This and then watching them try and make excuses as to why its the correct decision. At this point, if you are still pro-poison shot, youre either dumb or a liberal. With all the docs that have been dropped showing all the lies and how dangerous this shot really is, I cant believe any of you are still into it. It has now shown to only have a small amount protection and it leaves the body very quickly. A very high risk of damaging side effects compared to other vaccines. Endless boosters and like I said before, so many lies from the officials trying to jam it down our throats. Hard pass! You all do what you want, but I'm still free to think youre a dumbass for buying the lies

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/14/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

There was no science to follow when you were taking your brother's advice either or the friend. Friends with one of the "primary" developers of the moderna version. Told you your brother hates you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

^^ Covtard that comes out in EVERY thread about the so called vax.

Are you the sort that watches CNN and hangs on to every word. Me thinks so.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Pot meet kettle.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We have no proof but my wife and I are of the opinion that the shots likely killed both of our mothers. Both were of advanced age but in generally good health otherwise.

My MIL was 95. She moved in with my wife's sister last year and got the shots a year ago. She had dementia and a low level of diabetes but was in good health otherwise. Last fall her heart started having problems to the point that she needed a stent, her liver failed, and she was retaining water until her legs looked like beer kegs. All of these symptoms have appeared in many other who've had the shots. She died of liver failure in December.

My mother was 104 and in excellent health for her age. The doctor said she could have lasted another 3 or 4 years. She had the health of an 80 year old. About 3 weeks ago she got a covid booster. A week later a blood clot got to her brain and caused a massive stroke. She died a week later. Blood clots are a known symptom of the vaccines.

No, we can't prove a thing but the odds of both of them getting known symptoms so soon after getting the shots makes it very suspicious.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Rock,
I sympathize.
I'm almost 60 and last year when I got the first shot (required and bussed to hospital to get shot) I became very ill later that night. Fever and horrible rash which I later found out was because of my liver reacting. I was then forced to get the second shot after my doctor refused to give me a medical escape from the 2nd shot.. Said "F" it and got the second shot, again illness and abdominal bloating. Then a few weeks later caught Covid. Then doctors noted that my blood tests were terrible > 80 on Ammonia & Lungs full of fluid. They said I have Cirrhosis without any of the prerequisites, Never Drank, Smoked, No Hep, No genetic factor. As I've told them all along that it was the danged Covid shot attacking my liver from the beginning. The doctors HATE hearing that because they were fooled by the hype too.

Last edited by Brakeman97; 04/14/22.
J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J

I have zero confidence in government and drug companies in the U.S. We are not the only country affected. There will be statistics accumulated over time that will expose the side effects. India for one has shown that they can and do use therapeutics like ivermectin with astonishing results while other Indian states had different approaches. Africa had places that were on ivermectin BEFORE covid and did not suffer the death rate as here in the U.S. They will be compared eventually.

People are coerced by fear (in all it's forms} and once they give in to it they want to believe they did the right thing no matter evidence to the contrary. The herd gets spooked and they stampede. The statistics shown so far on the vax are ignored and suspect because people don't want to believe they reacted hastily.

There are people who were so compromised with other health issues that they had higher odds of survival by getting the shot. They likely made the right decision with the info they had at the time. Now the variants of covid are milder and it is a different set of considerations.

The question that will be answered in the longer run is how did this giant trial on a gene altering injection affect the human body and race. Governments cannot hide that forever.

Truth !

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We have no proof but my wife and I are of the opinion that the shots likely killed both of our mothers. Both were of advanced age but in generally good health otherwise.

My MIL was 95. She moved in with my wife's sister last year and got the shots a year ago. She had dementia and a low level of diabetes but was in good health otherwise. Last fall her heart started having problems to the point that she needed a stent, her liver failed, and she was retaining water until her legs looked like beer kegs. All of these symptoms have appeared in many other who've had the shots. She died of liver failure in December.

My mother was 104 and in excellent health for her age. The doctor said she could have lasted another 3 or 4 years. She had the health of an 80 year old. About 3 weeks ago she got a covid booster. A week later a blood clot got to her brain and caused a massive stroke. She died a week later. Blood clots are a known symptom of the vaccines.

No, we can't prove a thing but the odds of both of them getting known symptoms so soon after getting the shots makes it very suspicious.

Owner of our corner store's mother died two weeks after her jab, she was one of the first to receive the shots. Had a stroke 3 days after it. His brother was a doctor, and had her flown to his hospital. He, the doctor, attributed it to the spiked proteins.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I am glad that everyone that wants the shot can get it.

Not so glad that people were forced to get it when they didn't want it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t involve myself in the personal or medical lives of others. I don’t care what other people CHOOSE to put in their bodies because it has no impact on me. I WILL NOT be forced by others to inject myself with anything that I don’t want and I won’t be coerced into following the “pack”. My issue with this entire debacle is the fact that science was ignored, we were lied to and mandates. If the government mandates that I do something then the chance is great that I won’t. I don’t respond well to people that possess zero authority over me trying to force me to follow their will….I won’t!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is such a tough situation for many. It's hard to say what is the right decision for someone until or unless something bad happens. Look at all those anti-vaxers who died of COVID. The shot might have saved them. Then there are reports such as those above where people may have died because of the shot.

My 90 year ofd mother who typically gets every bad reaction/side effect of drugs she has taken, got the shot and boosters with no adverse effect. If one pays attention to drug commercials on TV, and you listen to some of the possible side effects you wonder why anyone would take it. For every bad reaction there must be hundreds or thousands that benefit from them. It's your health, your body, it should be your decision. If you make the wrong one it's shoulda, woulda, coulda time.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Where's 700LeftHandie?? He's always right here to tell us taking the jab is no big deal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cooper57m
This is such a tough situation for many. It's hard to say what is the right decision for someone until or unless something bad happens. Look at all those anti-vaxers who died of COVID. The shot might have saved them. Then there are reports such as those above where people may have died because of the shot.

My 90 year ofd mother who typically gets every bad reaction/side effect of drugs she has taken, got the shot and boosters with no adverse effect. If one pays attention to drug commercials on TV, and you listen to some of the possible side effects you wonder why anyone would take it. For every bad reaction there must be hundreds or thousands that benefit from them. It's your health, your body, it should be your decision. If you make the wrong one it's shoulda, woulda, coulda time.

Youve been had my friend. Shots have now been proven to be pretty useless and have actually caused many to become infected with covid much easier than those who refused the poison shot. Read up on the moderna shot issues they had and decided not to release the info to the public. Thye found people who got the shot got infected at a much higher rate than those without. Hospitals killed people, incorrect treatments killed people and the liars in power killed people. They all have blood on their hands. Let me ask a simple question. How many people died at home with covid? How many died from improper drugs and vents that pretty much anyone with a brain knew was responsible for these deaths? Treatments that we knew were working were buried. Hell they even flushed monoclonals down the drain and they were doing wonderful things. Instead, they continued to push remdesivir on covid patients and it literally killed people by the tens of thousands. Covid turned out to be less than 1% deadly and that was mainly for old people with many underlying conditions. I swear too many people just choose to believe all the endless lies that have been spewed out by evil elites and will not do any research themselves

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/14/22.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Youve been had my friend. Shots have now been proven to be pretty useless and have actually caused many to become infected with covid much easier than those who refused the poison shot. Read up on the moderna shot issues they had and decided not to release the info to the public. Thye found people who got the shot got infected at a much higher rate than those without. Hospitals killed people, incorrect treatments killed people and the liars in power killed people. They all have blood on their hands. Let me ask a simple question. How many people died at home with covid? How many died from improper drugs and vents that pretty much anyone with a brain knew was responsible for these deaths? Treatments that we knew were working were buried. Hell they even flushed monoclonals down the drain and they were doing wonderful things. Instead, they continued to push remdesivir on covid patients and it literally killed people by the tens of thousands. Covid turned out to be less than 1% deadly and that was mainly for old people with many underlying conditions. I swear too many people just choose to believe all the endless lies that have been spewed out by evil elites and will not do any research themselves

He's been had alright. The data backs up everything gunchamp said. The MSM censors that information, but its there if you look, and has been for two years.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good post gunchamp.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How do we know anything about how people died when I know locals who had to go to court to correct death certificates starting family members died of COVID when they didn’t?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If COVID was so bad why didn't we hear about hundreds of homeless dying from it? You know the "news" would have been all over that.

Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
If COVID was so bad why didn't we hear about hundreds of homeless dying from it? You know the "news" would have been all over that.

Yeah, they seemed to have a strange immunity to it. That immunity was likely that they don't watch TV.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
now the .gov knows just how much weak willed, terrified big pussies there are in the USA

the actions of the covtards who so quickly bent over and spread their arse cheeks for the big .Gov injection shocked even them, they expected more resistance from the supposed fierce, patriotic Americans .... never happened, instead they lined up with asses in the air, ready for their allocated poison

This pathetic American cowardice has set the bar and the .Gov knows it can do whatever the hell they want and the pussymericans might whine a little bit but ultimately will comply anyway .... you are 100% responsible for the next horrific events that are coming to the USA, you sold us all out !

America is over .... next step is microchipping and you will all bleat gleefully for your mark

Amen!

Last edited by Esox357; 04/14/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, many have answered that they were essentially forced to take the shot. That's what happened to my daughter.
No shot No getting hired! She took the single shot from J&J. Then BAD reactions were being put on record with that
shot and then is was PULLED from the available options! We and my daughter were and are LIVID that she'd been
coerced into this mess!

Your daughter has as good a chance to win one of the big lotteries as she does to have a bad reaction from the J&J vaccine. Even if she never buys a ticket.
It was pulled from the market because it wasn't the choice of the vaccine literati, and they were looking for any opportunity to shoot it down.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong! On my way to the Dr the news said J&J was shut down by the government because there were 9 confirmed deaths from that "vaccine".

Everyday Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The J&J is still available...

It was ignored because it wasn't mRNA...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sometimes it's good to live in bumfuck.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

You right I wondered the same never no talk of it same with prisons Angola prison has about 6,000 inmates and no talk on the news about covid running rampant in there or any other prisons and jails in the state.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong! On my way to the Dr the news said J&J was shut down by the government because there were 9 confirmed deaths from that "vaccine".

And lightning kills someone, somewhere, almost continually. But in 64 years I've not known anyone who died that way. Known a couple who got hit too...
Nine people killed by a vaccine is not "nothing". But it aint' much, considering we're all headed to the grave anyway.

BTW, latest figures amount to dozens dead or seriously ill from the J&J vaccine. Amongst many millions of vaccinations given. I'd bet ivory soap has a similar kill rate.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
another covtard post that aged well

One of the things Trump got right IMO. They've been making vaccines for a long time and while this was a new disease, it isn't that much different than others. Developing a vaccine for Covid only required tweaking existing vaccines. It's not like having to re-invent the wheel to upgrade from a 2018 F150 to a 2019 F150. The basics are already there.

The whole issue is too damn political and I don't trust everything I hear from either side. But I can relate my personal observations. Since this started I've known over 200 people who contracted Covid. Over 20 died from it, some close friends and family. None were vaccinated, of course most of that was before the vaccine was available. Symptoms have been all over the place. Some died, some said it kicked their butt for a week or 2, some have not fully recovered 2 years later, and some never knew they had it until they were tested as a requirement for employment. This wide discrepancy is undoubtedly why there are so many opinions.

My wife and I have not had it. We never changed much about what we did. We wore a mask where and when it was advisable, but we never really changed our plans and went everywhere we normally went. Other than the minor inconvenience of a mask on rare occasions our lives never changed.

When the shot became available for people over 60 we got the shot. Since the shot became available most of the people we know got it. Once again this is over 200 people. None of them had a single issue, and none have gotten Covid. The only people I personally know that have had Covid or died from it since the vaccine became available were those who refused to get vaccinated.

We lost a good friend I had known for about 50 years in February. My wife grew up with the guy and had known him since they were in diapers. He was 63 and rabidly antivax. He posted his opinions daily on FB. He was dead 10 days after getting sick. His oxygen levels got too low for too long and his kidneys shut down. His widow not only lost her husband. but will no longer get his substantial retirement from a good paying job as well as having a major reduction in SS benefits for the rest of her life. It didn't just cost him his life, but left his wife in a financial bind as well as any potential inheritance for his children and grandkids.

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are well into their 80's and I didn't want to risk spreading it to them. Right now my wife and I are both getting a retirement check and a SS check every month. If I die, my wife's income will be cut by over 60% since my lifetime earnings were more than hers. I got the shot to leave my wife and kids in a better place financially when I do finally die.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

can you post any evidence that the experimental jab that was never tested, prevented covid and the transmission of covid?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
In other words...we gonna see a pile of folks take the totally safe and totally tested booster if the .gov threatens their pensions...
IntuitiveBugger ain'tCha smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Didn't the animals all die, prompting them to move on to the human phase?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ribka

Notice who bumped this two year old thread.

The [bleep] Stirring Russian Troll Bot.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My concern and hatred is to the dumb fugs that gave in and tried to force the rest of us to take it. Fug em all.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My body my choice is as empty and meaningless as a democrat’s cranium. I used that common refrain and was met with “not here it isn’t”. When I was told that I was callous and uncaring for not falling prey to their bullshit, that I didn’t care about my neighbors since I didn’t get “vaccinates” I would respond by asking are you vaccinated? They always said of course I’m vaccinated…I’d then ask why they cared whether I was vaccinated or not, if you’re vaccinated then my status is irrelevant since a vaccine is meant to protect the host from infection. The mental midgets never had an intelligent response and usually became emotional.

We faced the same potential financial consequences of losing everything by refusing to be coerced into their human experiments and the largest violation of human rights to date but we were NEVER giving in. The harder they pushed and the more drastic their threats were the more resolved we were to not give in.

I don’t care what anyone else chose to do but they damn sure concerned themselves about what we chose. Their discrimination against us and their assault against our freedom will NEVER be forgotten or forgiven!

When we said that we’re willing to take our chances with getting the sniffles since it’s 99.7% survivable they’d laugh. When I said that it was the equivalent of a cold in healthy people they scoffed. When they got the clot shot and then got the very thing they were SUPPOSED to be vaccinated against they’d say that because they were vaccinated they only got a minor cold….”thankfully”. It was a no win proposition from emotionally driven morons but it definitely showed us the type of evil dipshits we were dealing with.

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET what they, under threat of destruction, tried to do to my family! They can all go to hell. I’m so glad that we held onto our values and retained our self respect despite facing total financial ruin!

It’s easy to pretend that one stands for something when there are no consequences….character is defined by those who stood firm when they stood to lose everything!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Regardless of your circumstances, there comes a time when you have to stand up and be counted either citizen or subject.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Nothing wrong with the reminder…. I know how bad the dumbfucks want us to forget their angry, ignorant, emotionally charged violations of human rights but it’s a good reminder that the the cowardly dumbfucks are still out there….for now. They are fewer, they’re sicker and they’re just as dumb but they’re still there hiding in the shadows…for now. 😂

Not everyone who fell prey to fear is included in my loathing but if you told anyone else that they should get vaccinated or you shamed anyone for not being coerced into getting vaccinated then my comments apply to you. Sorry, not sorry!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Hey dumb boomer. I’ll post your March 2020 statement again that mRNA vaccine is a miracle

You sure seem upset when I post up what you said on here proving you’re an idiot

You don’t even hunt or fish. Why are you on here covtard boomer ??lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Regardless of your circumstances, there comes a time when you have to stand up and be counted either citizen or subject.

Absolutely…I’d rather die as a free man than live as a cowardly subject!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Fugkin' morons.

Big time

🤡🤡🤡

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Nothing wrong with the reminder…. I know how bad the dumbfucks want us to forget their angry, ignorant, emotionally charged violations of human rights but it’s a good reminder that the the cowardly dumbfucks are still out there….for now. They are fewer, they’re sicker and they’re just as dumb but they’re still there hiding in the shadows…for now. 😂

Not everyone who fell prey to fear is included in my loathing but if you told anyone else that they should get vaccinated or you shamed anyone for not being coerced into getting vaccinated then my comments apply to you. Sorry, not sorry!

I had buddies in the military, nurses and doctor Friends who were terminated for not taking the untested jab that never worked. Tens of thousands of businesses went bankrupt

I’ll keep reminding antelope diaper what big government worshipping moron he is

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This.

THIS. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made even though it was mandated by my company. And I did contract it anyway, with very little symptoms thankfully.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Hey dumb boomer. I’ll post your March 2020 statement again that mRNA vaccine is a miracle

You sure seem upset when I post up what you said on here proving you’re an idiot

You don’t even hunt or fish. Why are you on here covtard boomer ??lol

You're goal in posting this is dividing Americans, and members of this Forum against each other for the benefit of your Russian Masters.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poor antelope sniper is on the wrong end of most any subject. This is no surprise. It's evidently someone else's fault he's an idiot.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're goal in posting this is dividing Americans, and members of this Forum against each other for the benefit of your Russian Masters.

Was the covtards that divided the country, and it was a good thing, in the end.

Identified the enemies of the Constitution.

In this thread, liberal got called out by ribka for bein a moron.

Feelings hurt, so.................the liberal called ribka names.

Feelings hurt, so.................the liberal made stupid allegations and appealed ta feelings.

Feelings hurt, so.................the liberal tried ta silence him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

I can sympathize with you. I have 2 friends, a husband and wife, that work for Boeing and were forced to take the Jab early on since Boeing does a lot of contract work for the Goverment. They definitely did not want to take it, but both had so many years at Boeing they did not want to start over somewhere else. Plus, they still have kids at home and mortgage and all that. Feel bad for people that were forced to make this hard choice...

I do, too. And to add I believe they have used the results of the vaccine to develop more deadly viruses. You can call me a conspiracy therapist or whatever. I don't care. If I'm not mistaken, I believe one or more of the doctors at FLCCC have spoken about that.

There are some evil scumbags out there and many of them are in our government.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Where's 700LeftHandie?? He's always right here to tell us taking the jab is no big deal.

Dumbass usually = mouthy.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I didn’t want to but it looked like I wasn’t going to be able to get in my office or any of the refineries or chem plants to work. I took the jab then still could barely get into any of the plants. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn’t have taken it. I told my wife not to and she didn’t. I’m not dead yet. A bunch of us took it for work and wish we hadn’t.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

All those covtard liberals sure forgot "My body, my choice" in a nanosecond.

IMHO, they should all be skinned. Too severe, you say? Look at all the people they killed unnecessarily. THAT is severe. The ruling authoritarian elites are actually a much smaller number and deserve any vitriol heaped upon them.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of reasons why my wife and I BOTH got the original doses. First my wife was recovering from a stroke that had occurred just weeks earlier AND she and I BOTH love deer hunting on Anticosti Island in Quebec. They closed the border to ALL that were unvaccinated. That was 1922. Then the horror stories emerged. I believe we have the freedom of choice in this country, at least for the moment. Neither of us had any ill effects that we know off. When it comes time to take this country back are we going to debate it or do it. By the way, we still cross the border to hunt. Post after post after post of nothing but dribble. Either stand up and fight or swallow.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Either stand up and fight or swallow.

You swallowed.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic advise us to take the vax.

Some grumpy old men on the Internet advise otherwise.

Who ya gonna believe?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I will never forget or forgive. The people who allowed this should swing.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Who ya gonna believe?
Not whoever told you to take that poison. Let me ask you this. Do you still believe at this moment in time that getting the death shot was right?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Who ya gonna believe?

You’re due for a booster.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Who ya gonna believe?

You’re due for a booster.

Since when is the Cleveland clinic and the Mayo clinic the last word on people's health regarding the Vax. Overeducated profiteering dumb basturds.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Esox357
I will never forget or forgive. The people who allowed this should swing.

^^^^^

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Who ya gonna believe?

They both advised taking vioxx for arthritis

Over 100, 000 Americans died from that drug

They both recommended remdisivir for Covid. Thousands died from organ failure from this toxic drug

They both stated that ivermectin was very dangerous and didn’t work

They both support removing boys penises and breasts in young children to gender transition them

The test results for the vaccine are hidden for 75 years and the boosters were never tested

You can’t sue vaccine manufacturers

Over 15 unvaxxed illegal were allowed in the U.S. while soldiers were terminated for not taking the jab

It’s amazing how dumb Americans are now. Especially most Kalifornians

What’s your take on that ?

Last edited by ribka; 04/23/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Who ya gonna believe?

Mayo hires doctors and nurses based on DEI standards not on qualifications

https://jobs.mayoclinic.org/diversity

And you agree with this nonsense. Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
And history has validated my decision to remain a pure blood

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Cleveland Doctors stated blm protesters were exempt from Covid lockdowns. Due to racism while they burned down America

Can any boomer explain the science behind that?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Smart man

No one has issues with members that took the jab to keep their jobs on here

It’s the useful idiots that embraced the jab and endless boosters like antelope diaper

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There was no reason to wait years. We have proven vaccines for a lot of illnesses. Many of those illnesses are very similar. Covid initially was just a much more deadly strain of the Flu. It didn't take much to tweak existing Flu vaccines to match Covid. Taking the vaccine early was the right call. The disease was far worse than any side effects from the vaccine. The Covid virus has morphed in the last 4 years and is no longer nearly as deadly as it was initially. I don't regret at all taking the vaccine when I did, but I'm not sure it's necessary at this point. Covid isn't as bad now and the vaccine was developed for the strain of Covid that started nearly 5 years ago.

Concerns over the dangers of the vaccine are grossly overstated. If you introduce ANYTHING into your body it can kill you. We have athletes die every year in the south because they got overheated and drank too much water. The water dilutes the electrolytes in your blood and the heart will no longer beat. That is what killed my Father-in-Law 20 years ago.

There have been a handful of people who were allergic to the vaccine and didn't know it and those people had issues. No doubt some died. But far more people die every year in this country because they ate a peanut, honey, or sea food and didn't know they were allergic to it.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
laugh These old threads are very telling.

I never considered the jab for a second.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Cheers, Sam!

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I didn’t get it. One of the reasons I retired early was to avoid it, glad I did.

Last edited by LBP; 04/23/24.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Lots of people got jabbed and regret doing so.

I've yet to hear of a person who did not get jabbed but wishes they had.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There was no reason to wait years. We have proven vaccines for a lot of illnesses. Many of those illnesses are very similar. Covid initially was just a much more deadly strain of the Flu. It didn't take much to tweak existing Flu vaccines to match Covid. Taking the vaccine early was the right call. The disease was far worse than any side effects from the vaccine. The Covid virus has morphed in the last 4 years and is no longer nearly as deadly as it was initially. I don't regret at all taking the vaccine when I did, but I'm not sure it's necessary at this point. Covid isn't as bad now and the vaccine was developed for the strain of Covid that started nearly 5 years ago.

Concerns over the dangers of the vaccine are grossly overstated. If you introduce ANYTHING into your body it can kill you. We have athletes die every year in the south because they got overheated and drank too much water. The water dilutes the electrolytes in your blood and the heart will no longer beat. That is what killed my Father-in-Law 20 years ago.

There have been a handful of people who were allergic to the vaccine and didn't know it and those people had issues. No doubt some died. But far more people die every year in this country because they ate a peanut, honey, or sea food and didn't know they were allergic to it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AKislander

I know far more that broke and wish they hadn’t, than them that did it and stand behind it

MAGA
A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by AKislander

I know far more that broke and wish they hadn’t, than them that did it and stand behind it

I haven't met a single person who didn't get the jab that regrets their decision, nor have I heard of anyone with that opinion.

I've met a few and heard of numerous who took it and now regret doing so.

And I know several that were vocal and adamant that the jab was the right thing to do, and anyone who didn't think that way was an idiot, who are now conspicuously silent on the subject and noticeably uncomfortable when the subject comes up.

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
This was the first pandemic where its severity was defined by the number of "cases" rather than the number of hospitalizations.

The cases where defined by a positive result from a test that the originator claimed was not suitable for the task. A test which was run at such a high rate of cycles that it delivered a significant number of false positives. A test which would return a positive from a person who had recovered and now possessed natural immunity. A test which was marketed continuously through government and media telling healthy people to "get tested, even if you don't feel ill" further driving up the number of cases.

It was a scam and we should never forget what happened.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Wow. Its mind boggling how dumb you are

You e stated that cnn and left wing Drudge Report are good news sources

CNN post over 2000 articles that Trump colluded with Russia and the hunter Biden computer was false

Seriously how can clueless boomers be so dumb and clueless. WTF are you doing on a firearms forum when you support firearms bans and confiscations?

Do you have boomer dementia? Serious question

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Wow. Its mind boggling how dumb you are

You e stated that cnn and left wing Drudge Report are good news sources

CNN post over 2000 articles that Trump colluded with Russia and the hunter Biden computer was false

Seriously how can clueless boomers be so dumb and clueless. WTF are you doing on a firearms forum when you support firearms bans and confiscations?

Do you have boomer dementia? Serious question

He is a dumb Azz for sure and certain but don't assume that he is a boomer

"What are the serious harms of the COVID vaccine?
To date, the systems in place to monitor the safety of these vaccines have found two serious types of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination. The two serious adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination currently used in the United States are anaphylaxis and myocarditis or pericarditis.Feb 12, 2024"

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I am still a pure blood and will remain as such

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I would like to see the montage of athletes, vaxtads, and celebrities tipping over.

Kinda gratifying when they wanted to jail us. FOAD.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have never had a flu shot, didn't see a need for the covid jab. I have not had the flu or a bad cold since 1989. I have not been sick in that period except for an occasional sinus infection or allergies.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't understand not trusting the MSM and the .gov on everything BUT the vax. That makes no sense.

One thing is true - all you need to do is make people scared and they suddenly get in line for the box cars. End of the day, for all the bluster and pontificating - when the .gov comes to round you up, to "re-educate you" in the theories of BLM and the Democratic Socialist way - you'll cry but you'll comply.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Saying youre a dumbass without saying youre a dumbass

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
I am still a pure blood and will remain as such
Amen!!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What a fun thread...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Pureblood

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I just decided that I could live with the risk of Covid verses the unknown long term risk of the vaccine. By the time the shots came around the Covid risks were pretty well known. So, I got Covid a few times, the first time I was pretty miserable. But Covid isn’t a thing anymore and I don’t have to worry about any long term effects of the vax. So I feel pretty good about my choice.

I do know about half a dozen people who died within a day of getting it or developed conditions they blame on the shot.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by erikj
Yep.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
One thing is true - all you need to do is make people scared and they suddenly get in line for the box cars.
You can bet their government did not tell those people they were taking them somewhere in those box cars to gas them and incinerate their bodies. And our government will never tell us they have to reduce the population. They will just do it. This was a trial run.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Who ya gonna believe?

My own critical thinking the God gave me.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Who ya gonna believe?

+1

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing
What a fun thread...

Nothing about this exercise in extreme government and corporate OVERREACH was fun but it does serve as a good reminder of how tyranny unchecked can destroy even the most well-meaning and ignorant alike.

There are many who spinelessly caved in to fear and they are still compelled to “tow the party line” lest they admit their spineless capitulation for all to see. Others are more honest and introspective about their inability to stand tall, they admit that they caved in and regret doing so. The rest of us don’t have to make excuses, regurgitate bullshit propaganda or pretend we’re still free men because we refused to be unconstitutionally coerced or bribed into their human trials….we remain purebloods and we are rightfully proud to have, at least temporarily, shaken off the chains of tyranny.

Nobody who refused the fake vaccine regrets their decision while the rest do regret it….or they will regret it later. Anyone who thinks they did the right thing by capitulating to extortion is either a liar or a cuckhold…likely both!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Who ya gonna believe?

"A man’s got to know his limitations."
-Inspector "Dirty" Harry Callahan

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Saying youre a dumbass without saying youre a dumbass
Ain't that the truth. He said "It didn't take much to tweak existing Flu vaccines to match Covid". I don't know much about vaccines but he sure doesn't. The Covid vaccine used the mRNA technology that the old style vaccines didn't. The old vaccines put a weakened or inactive virus or bacteria into the system to stimulate antibodies. I have read about how the mRNA "vaccines'' work and how safe they are but I know too many people that came down with ugly heart issues, palsies, and other unexpected maladies (including death for 3) after being shot up. My brother's Democrat liberal wife insisted he get shot 3 times and now he has had all kinds of heart issues. First it was AFIB, then his heart got really slow one morning and I had to take him to a cardiac unit. The other night he came by and my RN wife checked his BP which was very low.

I'll take my chances without the wonder jab.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Who ya gonna believe?

Exactly!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I don't think the "real" numbers will ever be known. The FEDs allowed healthcare providers to get a higher reimbursement rate if COVID was one of the coded diagnoses for care provided. There wasn't any requirement for a positive COVID test, so anyone could legally get a high reimbursement for care by even thinking that COVID could possibly have been a contributing factor.

Like every pandemic in history, the young, the old, the weak, and those who had existing health challenges were the most vulnerable.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I don't think the "real" numbers will ever be known.

Exactly...

I know of 18 dead... OR ruined for life.

Some folks claim bullchit.

Don't matter...

I know what I know.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Two of my Ex’s cousins, both in reasonably good health in their fifties, died from COVID. My Ex’s brother was in ICU twice with it but he had preexisting issues.

I work in a public school around thousands of other people’s kids, it ain’t my job to get them sick. Anyhoo I got four, the two and two boosters, Pfizer. I knew the risks, still could suffer effects, none that I know of so far.

I do have bristles growing out of my back and I recently started vomiting on my food to digest it, nothing serious yet tho.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,304
Posts18,487,128
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.