Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was told I had Covid. Felt chidty for a few days. Had to get tested before I came back to work. They said I was positive. I never lost taste or smell or anything like that. I think I had the normal flu.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had it in October of 2020. Wouldn't have known I had it except totally lost taste and smell - it never went into my lungs, didn't feel sick just tired like I had a couple of bad nights of sleep. Unfortunately, my taste buds are permanently fooked. Most breads / processed foods are pungent (not exactly a bad thing) and other foods smell rotten. It's helped me stay lean. LOL.

My wife is a nurse who took care of COVID patients and never got it. Of all our extended family (on both sides) - I only know of one other person that tested positive, but none of us took the antibody tests. Most took the shots last year but I don't think any took the boosters - none had any side effects / issues there either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did get sick a couple weeks ago as did the rest of the household. I didn't test for it, they did. They got it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife and i never got it.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I never got it but my wife did. We didn't quarantine from each other and still slept in the same bed. Hers was pretty rough for a couple of nights.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No one in our family got it. We are all vaccinated.

Jim

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I escaped because of shots,lot's of them..God bless the Jetgun..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
No one in our family got it. We are all vaccinated.

Jim

🤦‍♂️

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are so fûcked.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Escaped here. Thank Jeebus for the boosters.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
We are so fûcked.

That's exactly what I'm thinking after reading this.

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Never got the shot never got covid.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I am looking for the day when Covid 19 is a footnote in history.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I got it the end of December or first week of January and was essentially asymptomatic. If I hadn’t known all the symptoms, primarily a dry cough, I would have never suspected I had it. I also felt a little blah for a day or so. I tested positive on the PCR test but my wife was negative with no symptoms..
We both had the two injections and a booster because she is extremely immuno-compromised. Having three unvaccinated guys you’ve worked with for decades die in intensive care is pretty good incentive too.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No shot, no covid.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I got it -----------is you believe the reports. (yes I had a very mild cold) Keep in mind so did fruits and steaks and soda cans according to their testing, so the agenda was to "prove" everyone had it --and would die---- if they didn't do what the communists told them to do. I lost my sense of taste and smell for 2 days but was over the bad feeling of an on-coming cold in 1-1/2 days. But I have had worse paper cuts. Many a cold in my past was worse. EVERY flu I ever had was a LOT worse.

"Covid19" as it was presented by government and the media is a lie.

Is there a cold going around? Sure. That happens every year. Are people dying? Sure. That happens every day.

And we have seen literally thousands of time that "Covid19" was blamed on deaths from all other causes including drownings, gun-shots, car crashes, cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, and everything else, ---because the government demanded the lie be propped up and PAYS well for that lie. A lot of folks will say "well my so-and-so (Friend, loved one, family member etc.) died from it."

But when the facts come out that your so-and-so died but covid19 had NOTHING to do with their death it is often said by those fooled that the true science is wrong ----because it's so hard to admit you were lied to and fooled.
If I am wrong then someone explain to me WHY the government need to prop up the story with thousands and thousands of lies.

It is easier to fool 100 people then it is to show 1 person they have been fooled.

I believe that 98 out of 100 doctors agree........with who pays them well to agree.

Last edited by szihn; 04/19/22.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by szihn
I got it -----------is you believe the reports. (yes I had a very mild cold) Keep in mind so did fruits and steaks and soda cans according to their testing, so the agenda was to "prove" everyone had it --and would die---- if they didn't do what the communists told them to do. I lost my sense of taste and smell for 2 days but was over the bad feeling of an on-coming cold in 1-1/2 days. But I have had worse paper cuts. Many a cold in my past was worse. EVERY flu I ever had was a LOT worse.

"Covid19" as it was presented by government and the media is a lie.

Is there a cold going around? Sure. That happens every year. Are people dying? Sure. That happens every day.

And we have seen literally thousands of time that "Covid19" was blamed on deaths from all other causes including drownings, gun-shots, car crashes, cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, and everything else, ---because the government demanded the lie be propped up and PAYS well for that lie. A lot of folks will say "well my so-and-so (Friend, loved one, family member etc.) died from it."

But when the facts come out that your so-and-so died but covid19 had NOTHING to do with their death it is often said by those fooled that the true science is wrong ----because it's so hard to admit you were lied to and fooled.
If I am wrong then someone explain to me WHY the government need to prop up the story with thousands and thousands of lies.

It is easier to fool 100 people then it is to show 1 person they have been fooled.

I believe that 98 out of 100 doctors agree........with who pays them well to agree.

Great post. Add to the list of the people who died those who died from the "treatment" protocol at the hospital. Likely a huge percentage of the deaths.

During ordinary times, this would have been nothing more than a typical flu season. What made the difference was the establishment's reaction to it, worldwide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Certifiable
I think I had it way back before it was supposedly even here. Came down with the flu but fever and headache along with fatigue lingered longer than normal.
That’s the only “evidence” I have that it may have been Covid.

No shots and no sickness since then

I think it’s what I got in Feb ‘20 after attending the International Farm Show in Tulare while I was out for shoulder surgery. Lasted about four days. No loss of smell or taste though. Went back to work in August. EVERY coworker got it worse than
me after I returned. I never got it again. No jab.

Sean
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
No

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Defiantly had it relatively early on November of 2020 & was down for nearly 3 weeks b4 I was back to anything near normal. Suspect I have had it a 2nd time 3 months back. If that was Covid 3 months ago it was much less severe than 1st time around.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 14 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,897
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.