Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by MAC
TX game dept is pretty friggin' stupid as well. No place else I have ever hunted requires me to bring the head of a doe out. A tit still naturally attached to a hind leg proves the deer is a doe just as much as the head does and I don't have to dispose of a doe head when I get home. TX won't let me bone a deer out and leave the bones in the field. Why bring bones out? TX won't let you salvage a fresh road kill. TX won't establish free roaming elk despite them being a native game animal and the same can be said of bison but they'll let people raise them as livestock for people to shoot. None of this makes any sense.

Awww how did you get to be such a whining pitiful little bitch? Gotta dispose of a doe head whooptedoo. Yep I can see how roadkill would be so important to you. And a free roaming elk herd, sure that would be great except there are already free roaming elk in Texas. Bison yep I want them running around wrecking fences and spreading Brucelosis.
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Originally Posted by sherm_61
You just answered your own questions with your last 2 post about Grizzly bear and Wolf management.
The government will fugg up a sh$$ Sammich
You obviously haven't been following along very closely the last 25 years whats been going on in the courts or what the original agreements were to how many wolves there were suppose to be.

You seem dense, WGAF is not required to spend hunting license monies on federal programs or provide support for said programs but they have and have done so happily.

Your the dense fuggtard, explain why you give a [bleep] what wyoming does.

I can and will say the same to you. And by the way Otis the subject is WGAF and not the state in total.

Oh and by the way let me SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU GIVE A [bleep] WHAT WYOMING FISH AND GAME DOES. COMPRENDE!!!

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/19/22.

T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
I'd have to vote Oregon in as the worst

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yep WGFD has it so screwed up I can only shoot three elk per year. Come back out Rick, I can have my wife lead you around to one. Or my ten year old if you can’t keep up.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by wytex
Some idiot must be putting for some licenses in May and just trying to scare folks away.

Guess what we get to shoot wolves on site in most of the state. Grizz have been forced upon the WG&F by the feds and we have filed suit to get them delisted so they can be hunted.
Elk numbers are at an all time high so what the heck could they be doing wrong there ?

You also should look over the fishing regulations.

Here you go WyTex see for yourself. Pitiful isn't it compared to Texas.

https://www.eregulations.com/wyoming/fishing/statewide-creel-limits

As for elk numbers being at an all time high.....

https://www.tsln.com/news/wyoming-e...ine-hunting-wolves-identified-as-causes/

you should probably ahve a clue what the definitions of terms used are. Possession lmit does not mean"how many you have in your freezer" it means how any are in your posession. let's say you are on a 3 day fishing camping trip and the CREEL limit per day is 6 yet at the tent you have 15, fish, and 4 in your creel downa t the stream when you get checked. you are within the daily Creel limit but over the possession lmiti.

Here is your clue Otis. In general your creel and possession limits are exactly the same. And you are allowed to have in your possession a one day limit of fish. Doesn't matter if it is in your creel or freezer they all count as part of the "limit".

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Regional-Offic...n-you-explain-creel-and-possesion-limits

their interpretation is wrong and i think you will find caselaw to back that up.

You should visit the medical marijuana dispensary less often......... WGAF sets the creel/possession limits, yes they suck and point to pitiful fisheries management but they do make the rules.

show me the language in the codified statute. not a web page FAQ answer

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by smokepole
I lived in TX twice, nine years total. We left 22 years ago but still have lots of friends down there, Texans are some of the most hospitable people in the world

But nobody likes to be told how to run their business by outsiders.

I agree 100% but those same people who are taking exception lead the charge in bitching about the border and Texas - where is the difference?

And for the record - Wyoming or any other state can run their business how they want. If you guys don't like NR that's cool - I might could get behind that only residents can hunt the state they reside in.

First off, I don't live in WY so I have no say in how they deal with NR hunters. Except to vote with my feet and hunt somewhere else if I don't like it.

But I agree, the border is a non-issue, as far as Texas's responsibility to secure it. In fact, Texas bears a disproportional share of the burden that comes from the feds not securing the border so if anything Texan's are the ones with the legitimate gripe on anything border related.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by wytex
Some idiot must be putting for some licenses in May and just trying to scare folks away.

Guess what we get to shoot wolves on site in most of the state. Grizz have been forced upon the WG&F by the feds and we have filed suit to get them delisted so they can be hunted.
Elk numbers are at an all time high so what the heck could they be doing wrong there ?

You also should look over the fishing regulations.

Here you go WyTex see for yourself. Pitiful isn't it compared to Texas.

https://www.eregulations.com/wyoming/fishing/statewide-creel-limits

As for elk numbers being at an all time high.....

https://www.tsln.com/news/wyoming-e...ine-hunting-wolves-identified-as-causes/

you should probably ahve a clue what the definitions of terms used are. Possession lmit does not mean"how many you have in your freezer" it means how any are in your posession. let's say you are on a 3 day fishing camping trip and the CREEL limit per day is 6 yet at the tent you have 15, fish, and 4 in your creel downa t the stream when you get checked. you are within the daily Creel limit but over the possession lmiti.

Here is your clue Otis. In general your creel and possession limits are exactly the same. And you are allowed to have in your possession a one day limit of fish. Doesn't matter if it is in your creel or freezer they all count as part of the "limit".

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Regional-Offic...n-you-explain-creel-and-possesion-limits

their interpretation is wrong and i think you will find caselaw to back that up.

You should visit the medical marijuana dispensary less often......... WGAF sets the creel/possession limits, yes they suck and point to pitiful fisheries management but they do make the rules.

show me the language in the codified statute. not a web page FAQ answer

Not sure what you are refernecing but here are the fishing regs: https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Regulations/Regulation-PDFs/WYFISHINGREGS_BROCHURE.pdf

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yes. elk are over objectives and they are trying to reduce herds in many areas. I have no clue where you get info but it is not correct on elk in Wyoming.
\Wolves are predators on most of the state and can be shot on site, that is given in Wyoming. https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Regulations/Regulation-PDFs/REGULATIONS_CH47_BROCHURE.pdf

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by memtb

Been here since 1985……I ain’t impressed with our G&F! But then…….I’m not impressed with our politicians either! memtb

Will Wyoming kick Liz Cheney to the curb?

Maybe, maybe not. Never voted for her so I hope so. Not your worry either though.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Oh and guess what, the link you provided about wilderness makes no mention of not allowing hunting in those areas. Guess what, residents would be able to hunt the new wilderness areas but NR wouldn't without a guide.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

IC B3

C
C
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Wyoming elk hunting is horrible, fishing sucks too.

Nothing more funny than a whining Texan.

The only thing funnier are watching liberal democrats whine as their brain dead president flounders idiotically.

Buzz,

Do you ever feel embarrassed for voting for joe biden?

How about for advocating for vaccine mandates then mocking people who lost theirs jobs bc of them? Especially after they were stuck down in court.

Are you still clinging to your mask even after the clown of an administration you endorse lost another court case? You think masks are still saving tons of lives?

And i know you still think trump and russia colluded and the hunter biden laptop is russian disinformation.

So its very odd to me that you would laugh at anyone else, when you hold some of the most idiotic positions humanly possible. I guess thats expected from a democrat these days.

Last edited by Cj19; 04/21/22.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 32 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,488
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.