Hop To
Page 51 of 113 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 112 113
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Remsen
My sister tested positive for the virus last week. She made the mistake of telling our Covtard Faucist aunt, but only after she was over the virus...it took two days and the worst part was a scratchy throat.

So our aunt began berating my sister, saying that she got the virus again because she refused to get the booster. And my sister then send a Tyson uppercut to our aunt's jaw...

"Why the fugg would I bother with a booster when the thing it's supposed to prevent is basically a low level cold that last a few days?"
No fair. Then what happened? Inquiring minds want to know.

Mu aunt accused my sister of repeating what she hears on Fox News (my sister doesn't pay attention to any cable news) and then attacked her for putting everyone at risk.

And then my sister said "ok" and hung up, then went to play bingo.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A couple we know is having some real medical issues. The wife is donating a kidney to her husband and both were required to be vaccinated before the transplant could go ahead. And Fairview hospital in Dublin wouldn't admit my Dad because he wasn't vaccinated. Hospital's need to be held responsible for this gross negligence.

Life is good live it while you can.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Wow, so much ugliness here today, and on Greek Easter no less. I offer a pic of Flave's mom sun tanning as a distraction:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
#epic

It's amazing how one person can rack up over a hundred and one thousand posts, and be so magically inane...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Doctors being doctors obviously err on the side of caution..... then the politicians politicized the "covid".... hell they politicized health care overall when they implemented Obama care.
I didn't see many health care professionals opposing it.... they went along, and now they are owned.... next we will have computers diagnosing us, with programs written by big pharma.
As anything liberals touch they ruin.... oh and Doc this is not about you specifically... unless you want it to be ..... wink

slick bait job....expect nothing less from a... master baiter......bob

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Wow, so much ugliness here today, and on Greek Easter no less. I offer a pic of Flave's mom sun tanning as a distraction:

[Linked Image]

That's two firsts for me. Frontal view and clothes on.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

[Linked Image]

. He sure has a beautiful sexy mother.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
#epic

It's amazing how one person can rack up over a hundred and one thousand posts, and be so magically inane...

101k and has said/offered nothing. Attention seeking trolls are all the same.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by jwp475

[Linked Image]

. He sure has a beautiful sexy mother.

That's what I was thinking! She's just a bit shy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can we get a quick count (list) of the Texans on this thread?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Please be clear: we are NOT at the point of being able to lift social isolation/quarantine yet. People who disregard the measures in place are unquestionably hastening the spread of the epidemic, and putting our nation's hospitals at risk of being overwhelmed. So keep doing the positive things, my friends, and wait for the smart guys to figure this out. I am confident they will.

Stay locked down, stupid, until the smart guys tell ya what ta do.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Please be clear: we are NOT at the point of being able to lift social isolation/quarantine yet. People who disregard the measures in place are unquestionably hastening the spread of the epidemic, and putting our nation's hospitals at risk of being overwhelmed. So keep doing the positive things, my friends, and wait for the smart guys to figure this out. I am confident they will.

No one can lock down, that has always been BS. You have to buy groceries, life doesn't just stop

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Can we get a quick count (list) of the Texans on this thread?

Why?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Two shots..No boosters..

It's good to be me..

No regrets..LOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

No one can lock downs, that has always been BS. You have to buy groceries, life doesn't just stop

The lock downs hurt kids and wrecked their education, the jab has hurt people, vast amounts of wealth plundered, huge govt overreach, people's careers have been lost, and the economy ruined.

Do no harm eh?

Yep...Flave is no good at all.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No one can lock downs, that has always been BS. You have to buy groceries, life doesn't just stop

The lock downs hurt kids and wrecked their education, the jab has hurt people, vast amounts of wealth plundered, huge govt overreach, people's careers have been lost, and the economy ruined.

Do no harm eh?

Yep...Flave is no good at all.

Agree 💯 about the damage of those asinine lock downs.

Flave Saud as much at the beginning and when no one listened he example spoke the truth, they were idiots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am getting damn sick and tired of the so called smart people fugkin everything up....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't give a schit what anybody says, deflave was and is right on the money with this thing, and was right from the get go.

Don't like his delivery? Too fuggin bad.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I don't give a schit what anybody says, deflave was and is right on the money with this thing, and was right from the get go.

Don't like his delivery? Too fuggin bad.

Spot on!

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I don’t go looking for them but I figure five more boosters would mean five more sets of antibodies. Not sure what your problem is with that.

I love this quote because it is a perfect display of just how fugking stupid your average academic is.

They spend their whole fugking life "teaching" the horse schit their previously empty skull has been filled with, and then one day, they start spewing out these little gems.

LOL

"Five more sets of antibodies"

JFC....

No one has an issue with vaccines, when they're vaccines.

Read that again, you brokedick phugging whiners.....

Ah shi...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 51 of 113 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 112 113

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 3,021 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,617
Posts18,492,642
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.