Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And of course beyond on our respective (local)communities lies this wonderful place.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It will be over for half or more of the population in the first week, cops, blm and antifa included, when the diabetes, cardiac and copd drug supply dries up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Who the fugk wants to live in post apocalyptic America. You really want to shoot a 12yo in the face for a can of Vienna sausages? JFC, be a man and put a 45 in your brain pan.

If you live in a subdivision, better make that sooner than later.
If not, make sure you have a defendable location with access to freshwater. I do.

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/24/22.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
When the S hits the F, the opponent won't be BLM or Antifa or roving bands of zombies. They're gonna be wearing body armor, carrying M4's, and have lots of capital letters printed on their uniforms...

You mean.. Chinese?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who the fugk wants to live in post apocalyptic America. You really want to shoot a 12yo in the face for a can of Vienna sausages? JFC, be a man and put a 45 in your brain pan.

That's why I'm partying my ass off right now.

Fuuck it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I watched part of the Johnny Depp trial(woman had it on TV...) and started thinking to myself...

WTF are you doing Sam?

Party now and die later.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rlott
It will be over for half or more of the population in the first week, cops, blm and antifa included, when the diabetes, cardiac and copd drug supply dries up.

Can you imagine what it will be like when the anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs run out? Yikes!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by rlott

Can you imagine what it will be like when the anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs run out? Yikes!

Many Karen's will freak the fugk out....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by auk1124
I plan to load up the guns and barricade myself in the nearest Dollar Tree.

I'll live like a king until the apricot nectar and Teddy Grahams run out

There’s no way you could defend it.

After the Gucci store, it’d be next 😃🤣💀💀💀

I thought the OP was thinking like Slumlord, then find out Slumlord already considered that plan!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What would Zelenskyy do?

Originally Posted by rickt300
I have rifles for many different cartridges, too many probably. I was considering trading some and selling some to have more rifles in commonly available cartridges like 5.56 and 7.62x51/308. Even the 7.62x39 is easily available. I also have the ability to put together a lot of 270,280AI 30-06,7-08, 243 and 260 Remington rounds together. Normally since I shoot reloads in these rifles for specific things like target or hunting I don't have a lot of them loaded for each rifle, possibly 80 or so rounds ready for each of them. With the coming mid terms I feel the left will create some chaos like they did before the 2020 election using BLM or Antifa as their brownshirts. This election being a bit more serious for them as this changing of the guard may just bring lawsuits against many of the leftist scum politicians and prison for many. Rifles I am thinking of selling or trading would be chambered in cartridges like 6.5 Grendel, 30-30, 30-30AI, 280AI, 7x57, 8x57.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I wonder what the Ukrainians think about only having “a few hundred rounds” for a SHTF scenario?

Whatever side you choose about the Russia/Ukraine thing, there’s a lot to learn about urban combat happening right now.

Yeah, from the mouth of my friends that just got home from Ukraine (they are going back in two weeks), the "urban combat" that is happening is being shelled from 3-4 miles out with the occasional plain-clothes Russian sneaking up on their compound throwing in a hand grenade through the foyer door, or trying to sneak into the premises to murder people at night with their knife.

As far as the small arms fire, most of the gunshots they hear are NDs from citizen/militia dudes that are trying to get trained up just in case.

Point of reference is Kiev. They got home last Thursday, which its a three day trip.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If I'm part of a larger group of people, I'd carry whatever they have to share ammunition and magazines. If I'm on my own going through things day to day staying as gray as possible in a populated area, a Glock 19 and two to three extra mags are what I want and I'll keep it concealed. If I'm in a sparsely populated area with the potential for shots out to about 600 yards ala our farm, a suppressed RECCE style rifle with a 1-6x is what I'll have. And to be honest, I'll try not to be seen as much as possible.

Frankly, SHTF you're better off being lucky than good. You're better off being dismissed than thinking you're Jason Bourne. While the rest of society will see organization fail, organized crime will still be organized. They've been doing so covertly for decades and maintaining their strength. They are already better at this stuff than you are. That's not going to change. You'd better just get on your knees and pray. You're not prepared or cut out for this stuff.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Always enjoyed the Ferfal blogspot. He describes living in Argentina with the world around him headed to the sewers... A lot of what he saw is possible here IMO. Lots of ideas about firearms and what is useful to have around...Personally I'm a fan of 22 magnum, 5.56, 9mm and 7.62..... 12 gauge to round it out.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by SamOlson

WTF are you doing Sam?

Party now and die later.

👆 Wise words.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Pick up the guns and ammo from the troops that are dead.

Conundrum resolved.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
Always enjoyed the Ferfal blogspot. He describes living in Argentina with the world around him headed to the sewers... A lot of what he saw is possible here IMO. Lots of ideas about firearms and what is useful to have around...Personally I'm a fan of 22 magnum, 5.56, 9mm and 7.62..... 12 gauge to round it out.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com

That pretty much covers it if you have been paying attention.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Seems to be a lot sitting around the old campfire, who plan to surrender. That's just not in my nature.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
It doesn't matter.

You'll be dead within days, if not hours, if you go out larping.

But have fun with the fantasy until then I guess.

SHTF can be a lot of different things.

I would never seek a decisive engagement against a superior force, that would be foolish. If ya don't believe me, ask Sun Tzu.

However, in situations of civil disorder, simply defending yourself, loved ones, and property could require the use of force. Having a sensible stock of weapons and ammo that can be replenished if needed, is not a horrible part of an overall survival strategy.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Potato gun with Russet wad column, 1-1/2 “ pipe b-omb launched at dude’s singlewide trailer stacked with Lil Debbies and a 410k’s worth of .22 ammo

Going to need to keep a can of Aqua Net and a spare piezo BBQ lighter in your preps

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by SamOlson

WTF are you doing Sam?

Party now and die later.

👆 Wise words.

Gotta have your priorities right. If you die now, you can’t party later 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

491 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 44 invisible), 2,171 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,248
Posts18,486,205
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.