Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I guarantee this is all Democrat Party theater as a diversion tactic away from all of Biden's growing list of failures a few months before the mid terms.

Yep

Carpe' Scrotum
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Beaver10
What’s Antifa gonna burn down first?

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

Hopefully, more liberal cities.

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1521329679726166016

Portland should start calling Antifa “The Blazers”.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. A state issue.

1Minute
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Now to overturn every unconstitutional gun control act and the STRICTEST observance to SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

Portland should start calling Antifa “The Blazers”.

🦫

Wouldn't work. The basket-ball team has black members.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

Gotta love the comment that overturning abortion is inhumane LOL, which is basically saying that the slaughter of innocent human beings is therefore humane.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They'll also use this as a rally cry to justify packing the Supreme Court.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Absolutely....Lesbian Warren has already called the SC on Twitter The Extremists Supreme Court.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There won’t be any shortage of states that allow abortion in all or some form. I don’t think that there’ll be a reservation across this country that doesn’t have abortion clinics littered across it like KFC’s in the ghetto.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Another issue in play is a fear of losing support among women. The Democrats have been playing a losing hand supporting school boards over mothers. Going into the election season, they need to make the Republicans out to be women haters again.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How can congress right now do this. See below
if the Supreme Court supposedly going overturn roe vs wade then any law congress passes will/should be unconstitutional?

“Congress must pass legislation that codifies Roe v. Wade as the law of the land in this country NOW," Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., an Independent who caucuses with Democrats and who twice finished as a runner-up in a Democratic presidential primary, tweeted. "And if there aren’t 60 votes in the Senate to do it, and there are not, we must end the filibuster to pass it with 50 votes."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...ation-urge-congress-to-codify-roe-v-wade

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There won’t be any shortage of states that allow abortion in all or some form. I don’t think that there’ll be a reservation across this country that doesn’t have abortion clinics littered across it like KFC’s in the ghetto.

Alaska state constitution gives a women the right to an abortion. As others say it’s a state issue not a federal issue.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great.

Give the dems something to come out in the mid-terms for.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S

Alaska state constitution gives a women the right to an abortion. As others say it’s a state issue not a federal issue.

Was that “body autonomy” extended to include those that chose NOT to be injected with a fake “vaccine” or was it only for fetal homocide?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Was that “body autonomy” extended to include those that chose NOT to be injected with a fake “vaccine” or was it only for fetal homocide?

Don’t know about all that. My point being a lot of states already have it in their state constitution allowing abortions. Only 26 states have very restrictive abortion laws. I’m not for or against abortion, I’m in the I don’t really give a chit category when it comes to abortion. Just stop using tax payer money to get an abortion. You want an abortion sell some aluminum and pay for it yourself.

Edit to add I do have an issue with late term abortion or after the baby is born and mom can decide they want to abort it ie Virginia abortion law and California has a bill fast tracking through their assembly. That one is even more egregious than Virginia and New York abortion laws.

Last edited by 79S; 05/03/22.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It doesn’t matter what The Decision says, it only matters what the Media and The Democrats tell you it says.

100% of those that are about to lose their schit over this will not have read the decision nor do they have any intension of reading the decision. They will just listen to their masters and help spread Dis-Mis-Information about the decision they have not read.
Think-Don’t Say Gay bill.

I will guarantee the talking heads like those on The View, will come out and say that The Supreme Court overturned R v W making abortions ILLEGAL. Book it.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/03/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This decision has “Nothing” to do with abortion and everything to do with The Constitution.

R v W basically Amended the Constitution without properly and legally Amending the Constitution.

The Constitution provides that an amendment may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures.

A proposed amendment becomes part of the Constitution as soon as it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States).

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

None of this happened, the SC created a Constitution Amendment without following The Constitution.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Abortion is murder. No elaboration necessary.

This is true. Lefties have a problem with truth.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
And then Creating a Meat Market on top of that ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guarantee this is all Democrat Party theater as a diversion tactic away from all of Biden's growing list of failures a few months before the mid terms.

First thing I thought also.

Now with even more aplomb
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (222ND, 257wthbylover, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 17,630 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,992
Posts18,540,210
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.