Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
This has got to be the most famous tomato in the country. Can't wait until you eat it.

Whoops, wrong thread! šŸ˜‚

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by waterrat
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Sako
we will never know if the baby aborted could have grown up to cure cancer or change the world in any number of ways. One thing is it probably would have made a lot of people more cautious of having un protected sex. One could also ask the question in this manner, How many people are you willing to line up against a wall and shoot to reduce the number of poor or uneducated in this country? same principle. Just because they might be poor or might be uneducated there still is no reason to abort them. They are still an innocent child.

Very well said and great analogy.

Yes.....couldn't agree more. The demand to adopt infants way outnumbers the supply.

As long as you are talking normal white babies that is true. There are more than enough FAS and handicapped babies to go around.

Fostering FAS babies and children is getting to be big business for many in the villages! Why they don't sterilize the village breeders after they run a few damaged babies out is beyond me?

Yup! And the public schools end up as free child care.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Itā€™s something I find myself thinking a lot about lately. First let me say that I feel murdering babies is pure evil especially the more we find out the motives behind it such as whatā€™s been exposed by project Veritas. That being said how much more [bleep] would the country be if all of these were allowed to turn into adults. I donā€™t know the statistics of the type of people having abortions Iā€™m guessing low educated, under or unemployed, and future burdens on society. The most disgusting and disturbing thing I find about abortion is the push to kill babies after childbirth. Iā€™m convinced there is a more sinister reason behind that such as harvest of body parts, than protecting the health of the mother.

Donā€™t take their bait.

There is no upside to killing children.

Exactly

MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do have an issue with late term abortion or after the baby is born and mom can decide they want to abort it ie Virginia abortion law and California has a bill fast tracking through their assembly. That one is even more egregious than Virginia and New York abortion laws.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Itā€™s something I find myself thinking a lot about lately. First let me say that I feel murdering babies is pure evil especially the more we find out the motives behind it such as whatā€™s been exposed by project Veritas. That being said how much more [bleep] would the country be if all of these were allowed to turn into adults. I donā€™t know the statistics of the type of people having abortions Iā€™m guessing low educated, under or unemployed, and future burdens on society. The most disgusting and disturbing thing I find about abortion is the push to kill babies after childbirth. Iā€™m convinced there is a more sinister reason behind that such as harvest of body parts, than protecting the health of the mother.

Evil is evil. There is no "other side" that's not. It is not our call to decide which babies live and which die. That is playing God.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by RL
we will never know if the baby aborted could have grown up to cure cancer or change the world in any number of ways. One thing is it probably would have made a lot of people more cautious of having un protected sex. One could also ask the question in this manner, How many people are you willing to line up against a wall and shoot to reduce the number of poor or uneducated in this country? same principle. Just because they might be poor or might be uneducated there still is no reason to abort them. They are still an innocent child.

Yes.....couldn't agree more. The demand to adopt infants way outnumbers the supply.

I'd pretty much think I'd disown my kids before I'd adopt a black baby as a grandkid. That's something weirdo movie stars and ultra liberals do.

You're wrong

It's happening with normal families all over America

"Chances Will Be Taken"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Regardless of one's opinion on abortion, Roe v Wade was just a bad decision and amounted to judicial overreach. It is just not addressed in the Constitution. Abortion is a matter that should always have been in the hands of the voters via their representatives. There has always been a mechanism to amend the Constitution. Pro-Choice advocates can take up that process if they want it to be Constitutionally protected. There can also be laws passed either allowing, restricting or banning abortion based on the will of the people.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by RL

I'd pretty much think I'd disown my kids before I'd adopt a black baby as a grandkid. That's something weirdo movie stars and ultra liberals do.

You're wrong

I know a gentleman with 3 adopted children. One white, 2 black. Great family, great kids.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WTF? Dude?
What a sad thing to state. Seek spiritual help.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Amendment V: "No person (individual) shall...............be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;" Does that demand that each case be brought before the court before an abortion can go forward?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I will try to remember correctly. You have had two children and both were severely retarded. You are now pregnant. What do you do? If you say abort you just killed Beethoven.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My personal view of abortion reflects the majority of people: it is abhorrent to kill a child for convenience.

It gets worse as pregnancy progresses. I suppose the medieval debate about when the soul enters the body reflects that innate sense that a baby moving in the womb is different than one that canā€™t be noticed yet. But I digress...

If weā€™re going to outlaw, in all practicality, abortion in this country, there will be ENORMOUS social consequences, and ALL those supporting it have an ABSOLUTE moral mandate to deal with those consequences. Adoption, child development programs, full day kindergarten, whatever that may look like, without abortion the country better be prepared for dealing with these millions of unwanted munchkins.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't see them opening abortion clinics en masse in the Niger or Sudan etc etc.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by RL

You're wrong

I know a gentleman with 3 adopted children. One white, 2 black. Great family, great kids.

My wife is foster care director for an entity here. Your statement is 100% true, and not nearly as uncommon/unpopular as in years past. As usual when the parents are slime balls, the kids are the one's that suffer. Thank God there are foster parents and families that are willing to adopt. TrueGrit's pathetic statement is just that, a statement of the human condition that is so prevalent today.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by RL

Holy [bleep].

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Teal

The authors of the book "Freakonomics" had that very theory. The reason why violent crime, statistically was down since the 90's was because those most likely to commit it were aborted starting in the 70's.

I, personally, find abortion evil and murder. I also understand that RvW should have been over turned based on bad law and science - regardless of my personal moral/religious beliefs.

If it's not your DNA, you don't get a choice. That unborn baby/fetus/glob of cells (chose your term depending on pov) has separate and distinct DNA from the mother and father and thus - is a separate human being, given those cells will not and can not ever turn into anything other than a human being.

Freakonomocs forgot about the crime bill and the new York and LA crack down on violent crime. But OK.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

1/3 will be great citizens, 1/3 will be mediocre citizens and 1/3 will be in prison. Just like it is now.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kwg020

1/3 will be great citizens, 1/3 will be mediocre citizens and 1/3 will be in prison. Just like it is now.

kwg

Those arenā€™t the statistics for unwanted children born into poverty, unfortunately. I do understand your bigger point I believe but I think the prison fraction is significantly higher.

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
An additional million unwanted lower class children every year.
What could possibly go wrong?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
An additional million unwanted lower class children every year.
What could possibly go wrong?

On the bright sideā€¦in a generation that number will quadruple as it will every successive generationā€¦.exponentially.

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10gaugeman, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1minute, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,645 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,329
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.