Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If anyone thought what we have been saying for years, here is what is coming for People of BC.
This is just the tip of a very large spear coming for this Province, but then it will move to other Province's.
I get a chuckle at the reactions from people when you try and bring their attention to what's coming for those who like to exercise their Constitutional rights, some don't think they will be excluded from the land, anyways here it is and it is only a start. There will be other links available as the media allows.

In summary.....its all bullschitt.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Penti...la-Valley-a-protected-and-conserved-area

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
This is necessary to provide a good poaching area for the band. GD

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Wanna buy a moose? Sad thing is many non natives actually will buy one. Who really is to blame for the poaching.

Nick

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Its a problem everywhere in Canada. UNDRIP in action. Liberal governments are not helping either. Its become obvious to everyone in my business that they want us off the land and out of the backcountry. Headed to a meeting with Lands tomorrow myself. They are trying everything they can to take two commercial leases Ive had for 3 decades now. Ive got over half a million invested in infrastructure on these parcels too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening my friend, I hope the day's been decent to you and you're all well.

We've been hitting the firewood pretty hard the last couple of days and after a comparatively lazy winter, I'm feeling flatter than a snake through a ringer - again - tonight.

That area in question is one we've hunted and camped in over the years so we know it fairly well.

There was no consultation with anyone else outside of the Lower Similkameen Band as far as I'm aware, but I could be wrong about that - not sure?

Some of the ranchers who use that area for grazing leases are FN and some aren't. It'll be interesting to see how even that plays out.

Brave new world and all that isn't it?

All the best and God bless you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Its about keeping Canadian/BC residents off the land, you know the ones who have Charter rights to roam on public land. They will still have the right to roam on public land, there just wont be any public land.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
Its a problem everywhere in Canada. UNDRIP in action. Liberal governments are not helping either. Its become obvious to everyone in my business that they want us off the land and out of the backcountry. Headed to a meeting with Lands tomorrow myself. They are trying everything they can to take two commercial leases Ive had for 3 decades now. Ive got over half a million invested in infrastructure on these parcels too.

That's too bad Yukon.
UNDRIP in action is right, that is the same UNDRIP they used in South Africa, a complete success.

Seems like somebody has figured out when there is a fire, it is a good idea to get some FN input on the situation, the outcome of the sit down pipe smoke...........just lock everyone out, except FN.
The reasoning seemed bizarre to me and others, we couldn't figure it out, I concluded that the reasoning is simply bizarre and nothing more, there is no need to overthink it, it is the best homosexuals, racists, God hating, Marxists can do.

That and......our Constitution is a pesky one, giving Citizens rights and all. Then there is the resources like water, minerals etc...all wrapped up in a envelope is our guns, freedoms to the land, freedoms in general, hunting/fishing.
There is so much going on right now it is overwhelming, this thread is only one small example of a massive issue about to unfold.

The very best lies revolve around a bit of truth, these lies and falsehoods expand and grow bigger every time I have another look.
Looks like someone has identified that when a forest fire takes place it is a good time to exercise control of the land, expect a big increase in forest fires every year now, caused by global warming.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 27 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,915
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.