Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How in the world are you guys re-electing kemp and for gods sake ratburger? Ratburger knowingly leaked a settlement call with trump. He was in on all the election shenanigans. He promised to post images of all ballots for signature match. Then never did. Wouldn’t surprise me if soros has bought him off. What in the world. Is Georgia lost?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Didn’t sonny bono give em hell?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Could be democrat cross over voting in the primaries, to mess with Republicans. This happens in Alabama too. Too many people running on the Republican side to get a majority without a run off sometimes. Dems cross over to try to get a more favorable Republican or one they think they can beat in the general election. Wish they would make people register before voting as to which party they are voting, to try to stop crossover voting.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 05/24/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
That got their Gun Law..
The M1A next..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Still using Dominion?

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Could be democrat cross over voting in the primaries, to mess with Republicans. This happens in Alabama too. Too many people running on the Republican side to get a majority without a run off sometimes. Dems cross over to try to get a more favorable Republican or one they think they can beat in the general election. Wish they would make people register before voting as to which party they are voting, to try to stop crossover voting.

I would bet this is why. We should do it to their primaries.

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

That and the demographic that state possesses.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
My booth screen asked party affiliation.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Did not vote for either.
Voted on Dominion machine......again.
Live in very rural area, never a Biden poster to be seen.
I believe at some point this stuff is gonna come to a tipping point, and it ain't likely to be pretty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by buntingmiester
My booth screen asked party affiliation.

In Georgia, yesterday?

I was asked if I wanted GOP, Dem, or Independent ballot card when I submitted my I.D. to check in. Got my card for the machine, plugged it in, did my ballot, printed the results, scanned the print, and deposited the printed ballot.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My experience as well.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ratburger would be like voting for soros by republicans. Does the average Georgia republican think the election was conducted awesome? Ratburger was in charge of your states elections. Does anyone there know this? It’s like the Idaho members complaining about Brad little with Covid. Uhhhhhh um not mentioning any names. Rockchuck, Then saying the lt governor was too radical when it came to undoing illlegal acts and they couldn’t vote for her. This nation deserves a dictator and not democracy anymore

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
How in the world are you guys re-electing kemp and for gods sake ratburger? Ratburger knowingly leaked a settlement call with trump. He was in on all the election shenanigans. He promised to post images of all ballots for signature match. Then never did. Wouldn’t surprise me if soros has bought him off. What in the world. Is Georgia lost?

To whom exactly is that question directed? Dominion voting machines? Ballot traffickers? The average MSM viewer?

I would venture that most of the "you guys" here on the fire voted for neither of those 2. There are now also reports that there was a considerable cross over vote from the Democrats yesterday, in an effort to pick what they consider the most vulnerable opponent.

So, generalizing generally isn't the brightest idea, don't you think?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Dominion voting machines were not the problem. It was massive mail in voting and no meaningful signature match. This has been known since about 5 days after the election. 2000 mules showed what mostly happened. Look my state has issues to. But the majority of republicans actually voted to keep ratburger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This proves Georgia is full of very stupid people.

God Bless America
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

AMEN.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
8 Beaver, I expected you and your buds to be kicking ass and telling folks about this. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Tell us how Utah got Romney, and kept Orin Hatch way past his expiration date.
LOL, I remember when Hatch said he only wanted one term.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
bottom line in Ga on Kemp is simply he can defeat Abrams.. Perdue lost his senate bid and most folks rightfully figured he could win against Abrams.

I have no clue why Ratburger won...He was a coward to Abrams

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Tell us how Utah got Romney, and kept Orin Hatch way past his expiration date.
LOL, I remember when Hatch said he only wanted one term.
We are filled with plenty of dipchits here. Romney didn’t show his hand until after elected. Btw nevada sent mail in ballots to every registered voter who lived at each address. They also failed to do any measure of signature match. Although it’s not talked about. I personally believe the results of the election in nevada and the rightful winner is in doubt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

256 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 29aholic, 264mag, 32 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,489
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.