H
Web says 99s got box mags in 65

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Retired Federal Agent Was in Regular Communication with Buffalo Shooter and May Have Had Advance Notice of Gendron’s Plans to Murder Black People

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tice-gendrons-plans-murder-black-people/

These three letter agencies drug these kids with mental issues and direct them to places where whispers in their crazy brains create killers. They've been doing it since the 1930's. LSD worked well, now they've moved in to more advanced pyschotropics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IIRC the C in Savage 99C was for clip

Model 99-C Clip Magazine Rifle

Recent production model in .22-250, .243, .284 Win., 7mm-08 or .308-caliber. Barrel 22" and open sights. Blued, with walnut stock. Features clip magazine, first modification to Model 99 in 66 years. Introduced in 1965. Dropped from production and reintroduced in 1995 in .243 and .308-calibers. Weight about 7.75 lbs. NOTE: Add 50 percent for .22-250, .284 and 7mm-08.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hookeye
Maybe he saved his Biden Bucks ( stimulus money ) ?

Maybe a reporter should ask Biden if the rumour is true that he used his stimulus money, all paid for by democrats. grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You are all over thinking it.

These days, credit card companies THROW themselves at young adults. Get a part time job, get a starter $500 credit card, make a few payments.

In 3 months, sign up for a $10k credit card. Chit, the offer envelope from these companies have blank checks to write for cash, which is how you actually sign up. Or, he saved it (less likely).

but he didn't get an envelope of cash from some deep state operative. Get a grip.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you, duck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Partsman

Maybe a reporter should ask Biden if the rumour is true that he used his stimulus money, all paid for by democrats. grin

I hate to disagree with you.

But what exactly do democrats pay for? Last time I checked, WE pay, and democrats give it away. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
True, should have said paid for by taxpayers, with money stolen by democrats.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The latest estimate is that he had over $9,000.00 worth of equipment/ammo on him.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Did LE, DOJ, or anyone ever find the "co-conspirator" or at least divulge info on him other than his name? ( Bernie Gores)

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by joken2
Was thinking myself that maybe the funds or a substantial portion of it to buy the firearms, ammo and accessories he had was handed to him via the Covid Economic Stimulus money -- $1,200 in April 2020, $600 in December 2020/January 2021 and another $1,400 in March 2021 per individual would've done it or come damn close...

No covid checks here. Damn I could had a DD too.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
As a landscapers it’s pretty common for the boys to show up with a new gun to show off at work before we start the day.

18 year olds have no problem buying guns even kids that maintain a social life and don’t just collect a paycheck and steal from grandma.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by BigNate
Did LE, DOJ, or anyone ever find the "co-conspirator" or at least divulge info on him other than his name? ( Bernie Gores)

Holy Schitt! That Bernie Gores gets around.

Dead in The Stan.

Killed in Buffalo.

And now, again, killed in Uvalde trying to protect his students. What a hero!

Well demonstrates the veracity of major media outlets.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The latest estimate is that he had over $9,000.00 worth of equipment/ammo on him.

There ya' go........... Truth in print............ laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Partsman

I hate to disagree with you.

But what exactly do democrats pay for? Last time I checked, WE pay, and democrats give it away. frown

Not all of it..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Discover Card (What's in your wallet?),, Visa, Capital One, etc, etc....
The kid lived with his grandparents. His grampa was a felon. He couldn't even have a gun in his home.
The kid didn't put his home address on the Form 4473.
What's to keep him from telling a credit card company that he's a 32 year old self employed CPA and wanted the card for a business trip? Or a gazillion other lies to get a $10k line of credit?
The gun store owner was probably a grizzled old fart that didn't know the kid from Adam's off ox.
The kid is 18 and passes a NICS background check. His credit card with his name on it was approved. The store owner has done his due diligence.
We know WalMart doesn't carry Daniel Defense class AR's.
Pawn shop?
Local M&P?
🤷‍♂️

In the first 4 pages, only one poster mentioned the credit card angle. The 5th and 6th page had more mentions of credit cards.
He had no intention of paying them back and you can pick up credit card applications just about anywhere! Even apply online!
Kid may have been psychotic, but he wasn't stupid.

All thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs!

Not all AR owners are mass murderers.
All mass murderers are psychotic, regardless of weapon.

Last edited by martinstrummer; 06/04/22.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
If you're not planning to be around to pay them off, a couple credit cards would easily handle the purchases?
Kids his age rarely get much of a limit on their credit cards. I'd be surprised if his job would get him more than a $500.00 limit.

Actually it's pretty scary how easily they give them out. They'll set up tables near the student entrance to college football stadiums and give one to whoever signs the form... usually with a "prize" for doing it right then and there. If the guy had a job, he could land multiple cards without much effort.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Now that we ascertained that he could have actually funded his hardware purchases..back to my pet peeve: clips. I notice that people who call (hair) clips mags also describe their guns as 'wearing' a certain scope and 'dressed' with a certain camo pattern. maybe these metrosexual wanna be shooters played with their sisters barbie dolls too much?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just met my new neighbors. They just moved here from Uvalde. The wife used to teach at the school where it happened and 4 of the kids were her students last year.

The husband said one of his best friends is the border patrol officer that went in and shot the murderer. He said his friend was over 40 miles away when he heard about it down long windy country roads but drove as fast as he could to get there. Evidently, when he got there there were 19 officers in the hall not going in including 2 federal US Marshall's. They apparently had been given orders not to go in. His friend ignored the orders to wait and went in as soon as he figured out what was going on. He said he took a round in the arm, another in the leg, and one grazed his head.

They said there is a huge corrupt cover up going on down there and the community is very angry with law enforcement. The perp had made all kinds of threats in the past and was expelled from school for a year for having a kill list. They said with his arrest history and history of commitments to mental health facilities he shouldn't have passed the back ground check.

Those tin foil hatters that think it was all staged and crisis actors are unfortunately wrong on this one. These people lost people the new very well. That's not to say the government didn't have some sort of involvement or aren't responsible for making it worse. It has that similar corrupt stench of the Las Vegas shooting where the story is changing minute by minute and the only thing we know for sure is that the timeline is a hell of a lot longer than it ever should have been.

We had a school shooting here in Rigby about a year ago and local attorneys and even the prosecutor seem to be collaborating to protect the perp and keep lots of facts from the people. Our shooting wasn't anywhere near as bad and ended much quicker and people are still really pissed about the lack of transparency. Those people in Texas are enraged and rightfully so and they're going to demand answers. The only reason our schools aren't better protected is because the democrats win big political whenever a shooting happens. To them it's just another crisis that they can't let go to waste.

Makes me sick to think that law enforcement went harder after controlling the parents than they did at stopping the shooter. It's a metaphor for so much that's wrong in our society. The worst of the worst often get off easy because law enforcement is too busy controlling, ticketing, or fining decent people for trivial stuff.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This will make your blood boil

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20..._campaign=Top20ConservativeNewsSites2020

WATCH: Hero Uvalde Mom Who Rushed Inside School to Save Her Kids Says Police Threatened Her With Probation Violation if She Spoke to Media

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 4, 2022 at 1:00pm

The hero Uvalde mother who rushed inside the school to save her children has said that police threatened to hit her with a probation violation if she spoke to the media about what happened that day.
Angeli Rose Gomez had been handcuffed by police for attempting to get inside the building while cops stood around outside. After getting them to release her, she rushed inside and ran to her children’s classrooms.

Gomez claims that law enforcement threatened her with a probation violation for obstruction of justice if she spoke to media, based on a charge against her from a decade ago.

“Nothing was being done,” Gomez said of the cops who held her back during an interview with CBS. “If anything, they were being more aggressive against us parents who were willing to go in.”

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (219 Wasp, 160user, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 63 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,838
Posts18,496,777
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.