Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice hat, alwaysindoors!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL that there’s still Qtard dumbasses stumbling around thinking Trump aka the king of butt-hurt had an election stolen from “him”. That’s not what happened, in the real world. Hint?

(In quotes, because guys seeing “him” as an Alpha is one of the funniest, most illustrative parts of the whole fiasco!)

Laffin! 😂

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
LOL that there’s still Qtard dumbasses stumbling around thinking Trump aka the king of butt-hurt had an election stolen from “him”. That’s not what happened, in the real world. Hint?

(In quotes, because guys seeing “him” as an Alpha is one of the funniest, most illustrative parts of the whole fiasco!)

Laffin! 😂

Thank Jesus your wife has cases of NARCAN sitting in the kitchen for a NEO NAZi drug addict like you jeffy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol, no. But nice lil’ girlyman swing and miss, sweet cheeks.

You know who DOES have actual neo-Nazi’s voting with them? You. You! That’s who. You do! LAFFIN! 😂

Here’s one to sit on and rotate: every swastika-waving POS neo-nazi in America who voted, voted for Trump. Fact. Why? Because y’all give them safe haven, just like murderous ol’ anti-American jag. And why is THAT, you ask? Because this is who you have become. And deep inside, you know this, which is why I’m so infuriating to your kindergarten-level psyche. Laffin!

“But at least their politics are right!” says bayou. And there it is. Y’all having neo-Nazis in your big tent is a welcome feature of your movement, not a bug. Fact.

You Qtards and election deniers are FLAILING. Got punked by a con man, too proud to admit it, so you circle-jerk yourselves into a nice little safe space here where you can, you know, vote with Nazi’s ‘n shït. Laffin! 😂

It’s embarrassing to behold. But, here you go again in 3.... 2.... 1.....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The fear is palpable. Like Q said, now showing is Panic in DC.

The 2 other venues are Fisagate starring Durham, Zero and Killery, and the third is Defenders of The Pedophiles.

That's why the pukes and their MSM Bolshevik cohorts are pushing the Jan 6 BS inprime time. It's the only way they can hope to get an audience.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sorry Charlie and Jell0, it wont help your scarlet dressed whores.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Previews of what's coming.

Enjoy the show, Jell0. Pepe and I are doing so.

It's a hell of a show, "The Greatest Sting in History".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What has been shown, and is about to be REALLY shown, is that Trump lost in 2020 then tried like hell to steal the election, and that he and people around him committed crimes in the process. In addition to the minor detail of, y’know, trying to subvert the very principle upon which our nation rests, which is that We The People get to choose our government in free and fair elections. Oh, that treasonous little detail.

I’m gonna fire up a thread where we can all engage in jolly cooperation as we parse the upcoming details from the Jan6 committee’s report. You should come! It’s gonna be a hoot! Your perspective is always....... appreciated...... around here. 😂

Not seeing any scarlet on the woman in that pic. LOL

Rafer will be here shortly saying that word he loves the taste of in his mouth. LOL

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
So asking for an audit of an election where the processes were changed on an unprecedented scale is “trying like hell to steal” it?

You need to cut out the CNN commentary and just listen to the plain words the man spoke… unedited and straight through.

Or not… you sound like you’ve got your mind made up, facts and logic be damned.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
What has been shown, and is about to be REALLY shown, is that Trump lost in 2020 then tried like hell to steal the election, and that he and people around him committed crimes in the process. In addition to the minor detail of, y’know, trying to subvert the very principle upon which our nation rests, which is that We The People get to choose our government in free and fair elections. Oh, that treasonous little detail.

I’m gonna fire up a thread where we can all engage in jolly cooperation as we parse the upcoming details from the Jan6 committee’s report. You should come! It’s gonna be a hoot! Your perspective is always....... appreciated...... around here. 😂

Rafer will be here shortly saying that word he loves the taste of in his mouth. LOL

Sorry sucker, I guess CNN forgot to tell you the real news.

Why is this being released now? They want to get ahead of the report that's fixing to come out.

When do you think, as Trump said, a real judge with balls will act on the fraud? That was a clue, Jell0.

You were wrong on Ruskie collusion, Ukraine, Killery committing subversion and you've already been proven wrong on the election fraud even if CNN hasnt told youl

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ble-insert-malicious-code-alter-results/

Pull up the story and read the details of all the ways Dominion was hackable. I told you so years ago. Now it will be proven they flipped votes from Trump to the Manchurian candidate. You commie party is screwed.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
How many Ds and Rinos will be taken down in the coming trials for treason? Hundreds.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw
So asking for an audit of an election where the processes were changed on an unprecedented scale is “trying like hell to steal” it?

You need to cut out the CNN commentary and just listen to the plain words the man spoke… unedited and straight through.

Jeffry-0 acts as if posts like this do not exist.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Phoucke off, you sick puppy. The DU must be proud of the crap that you spew so cheaply for them.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The wild card in all of this ? This guy could be a game changer.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by efw

Jeffry-0 acts as if posts like this do not exist.

She lives in a childish make believe world where facts do not exist. Hes as retarded as pedro Joe and Psake. Facts are irrelevant. Joe fixed the supply chain crisis. Joe closed the borders. Joe rolled gas prices back. Joe didnt cut oil and gas production. Joe didnt drive gas prices up, Putin did.

Remember Obama saying all you gotta do is believe? He hooked millions of retards with that phrase. Jell0 believes. Jell0 believes what? Jell0 believes what she wants to believe. She's like the Jim Jones dumbasses. They believed they were going to wake up with Alice in Wonderland. Jell0 drinks the kool-aid.

If Zero told her she could drink arsenic and live if she only believed, Jell0 would believe it. Reality has no place in the brain of the clueless.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lol, no. But nice lil’ girlyman swing and miss, sweet cheeks.

You know who DOES have actual neo-Nazi’s voting with them? You. You! That’s who. You do! LAFFIN! 😂

Here’s one to sit on and rotate: every swastika-waving POS neo-nazi in America who voted, voted for Trump. Fact. Why? Because y’all give them safe haven, just like murderous ol’ anti-American jag. And why is THAT, you ask? Because this is who you have become. And deep inside, you know this, which is why I’m so infuriating to your kindergarten-level psyche. Laffin!

“But at least their politics are right!” says bayou. And there it is. Y’all having neo-Nazis in your big tent is a welcome feature of your movement, not a bug. Fact.

You Qtards and election deniers are FLAILING. Got punked by a con man, too proud to admit it, so you circle-jerk yourselves into a nice little safe space here where you can, you know, vote with Nazi’s ‘n shït. Laffin! 😂

It’s embarrassing to behold. But, here you go again in 3.... 2.... 1.....

Your "tent" is full of commies and many others who want America to fail completely. Wake up, phouckestick...........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Just ask Jell0 how Trump got elected. Ruskie collusion.

Ask her how many votes Bidet got. 81 million.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
......lives in a childish make believe world where facts do not exist....... Facts are irrelevant......He hooked millions of retards. .

Sounds familiar but I don't think he hooked millions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How many Ds and Rinos will be taken down in the coming trials for treason? Hundreds.

Yeah...... in two more weeks...... 😂

A little simpler primer for you.

1. Trump lost in 2020;
2. He, and the people around him, knew this;
3. He, and people around him, still engaged in blatantly criminal activities to subvert the election.
4. He then incited a riot, which a buncha dumbasses obliged him with;
5. In a clear dereliction of his duties, he then did nothing for several hours as the rioters attempted to do what he told them to do- IE, stop the certification of President Biden from occurring.

These are not guesses, wishes, distortions, fake news, witch hunts, any of that BS. These are FACTS. Those annoying little things. It’s why the lying Right infosphere is panicking and will do everything it can to distract in the next week or so.

And I’m not interested in engaging, but EFW et al, the election WAS audited many many times. What Trump was trying to do was what any sore LOSER with no moral compass or guiding democratic principles would do: delay and obfuscate and confuse the process to somehow buy time for his supporters to pull some kinda bullshït. That’s literally exactly what he did. We have an entire body of election-specific law set up to quickly deal with sore LOSERS trying do exactly that.

He’s an idiot. If you believe his crap, then you are too.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 81 of 617 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 616 617

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 20 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,208
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.