Print Thread
Hop To
B
bludog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I'm sad for all those non-believers who are on the 'Fire. I love you, because you love the outdoors as I do, words can't express how much you love being in a place where civilization is not present, where you see more stars lighting up the sky than ever before, where you don't hear a motorized vehicle, where the only sound you hear is the wind. You love hunting and being outside, but sometimes, just being able to be in this wondrous creation is more gratifying than taking any game animal...Just being there. You respect and love fishing and hunting and the marvelous paradigm of killing but respecting and appreciating wildlife. You would never consider wasting your game harvest, but take time and effort to ensure you can preserve your game for the joy you and your family will get from partaking in the fruits of your harvest. My belief in Creator God, in His Word, in His Son Jesus Christ, has made these moments I've spent in this wonderful country, outside of civilization, even more memorable and precious than I can express. He is God, He is awesome God. He is in control and all things are His. Praise God! Forever our God. May all those who love His creation, acknowledge that He is God, that He is Good, that He is love, and that His Son Jesus is our only way to know this magnificent Creator.

Amen, love my hunting and fishing brethren.

bludog

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
You are so right amen

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Amen Brother smile

Last edited by jeeper; 06/28/22. Reason: spelling
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by bludog
I'm sad for all those non-believers who are on the 'Fire. I love you, because you love the outdoors as I do, words can't express how much you love being in a place where civilization is not present, where you see more stars lighting up the sky than ever before, where you don't hear a motorized vehicle, where the only sound you hear is the wind. You love hunting and being outside, but sometimes, just being able to be in this wondrous creation is more gratifying than taking any game animal...Just being there. You respect and love fishing and hunting and the marvelous paradigm of killing but respecting and appreciating wildlife. You would never consider wasting your game harvest, but take time and effort to ensure you can preserve your game for the joy you and your family will get from partaking in the fruits of your harvest. My belief in Creator God, in His Word, in His Son Jesus Christ, has made these moments I've spent in this wonderful country, outside of civilization, even more memorable and precious than I can express. He is God, He is awesome God. He is in control and all things are His. Praise God! Forever our God. May all those who love His creation, acknowledge that He is God, that He is Good, that He is love, and that His Son Jesus is our only way to know this magnificent Creator.

bludog

Nice bludog.

The simple wonder of His creation.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ol Toot you said you were an atheist and despised conservative Christians when you ran off here last year. Now your sock puppet troll Houston clams he's a christian?

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by bludog

bludog

Nice bludog.

The simple wonder of His creation.

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"As for me, and my house, we will Serve The Lord."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Let's Cheer Up! Remember Bishop Fulton J Sheen. "Life is Worth Living"? laugh

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Ol Toot you said you were an atheist and despised conservative Christians when you ran off here last year. Now your sock puppet troll Houston clams he's a christian?

Ol Toot was a Jew. He kept going on about “Goy boy” this and “Shalom” that. He was running down Christians and praised Jew stuff.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
HE gave the US the only Constitution in the World giving us the freedom He of His Spirit by imbibing that Spirit in those He created in His image.

Some blame Him that we dont retain those freedoms He gave us but we turned those freedoms away when we turned Him away.

If we will turn back to Him, He will restore those freedoms again.

Freedom without God isnt freedom long.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
FACT: The earth is hurtling around the sun at roughly 66,000 miles per hour
FACT: If the atheists are correct... no one is at the wheel! I much prefer The Bible's explanation!
FACT: The earth is hurtling around the sun at roughly 66,000 miles per hour and our Father in Heaven still makes us His first priority! Praise be to The Lord Almighty!

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.