Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
So which is it? Mother Nature or vast sums of wealth??

Vast sums are wealth are not needed if populations are substantially reduced...

Mother Nature will thrive without the burden of a massive human population to support.

LOL.

We have much more game except buffalo in Wyoming than when Lewis and Clark headed westward.

Cattle have replaced the buffalo and then some and are still Nature.

Irrigation and crop lands feed more than just people.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Take out your lawn and plant a garden.

LOL
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
So which is it? Mother Nature or vast sums of wealth??

Vast sums are wealth are not needed if populations are substantially reduced...

Mother Nature will thrive without the burden of a massive human population to support.

LOL.

We have much more game except buffalo in Wyoming than when Lewis and Clark headed westward.

Cattle have replaced the buffalo and then some and are still Nature.

Irrigation and crop lands feed more than just people.

I think oceans... and you think Wyoming.

Always interesting to vary perspectives (that is the HUGE +1 on the 24HC)... the great diversity of kindred men.

Regardless, yes... plenty of elbow room in your zone... and it will be a top pick real estate holding for one of the 1% families... for sure.

I figure Cali will get held by two 1% families...

Oregon and Washington will get combined as a single holding...

WV will be low rent chit... I OK with that...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I seriously doubt (((they))) are going to give up wealth and power for abandoned cities and ruined infrastructure.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I dont agree with that.

Why would anyone of us know the world's "carrying capacity"?

Ask the Africans what they'd rather do...what they want or what's good as a whole.
Any of the third world and those in our country that would rather get high than feed a kid, or have the "right" to off it, cause its gonna mess up the life of Flynn.

Don't forget white people are all racist, so is the Constitution.....

Decency isnt global and now its on attack stateside.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I seriously doubt (((they))) are going to give up wealth and power for abandoned cities and ruined infrastructure.

Jews don't build anything, only destroy. It is their natural inclination and they cannot deny it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Jews don't build anything, only destroy. It is their natural inclination and they cannot deny it.

So...right now they are managing a great big bustling global economy just so they can destroy it?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

So...right now they are managing a great big bustling global economy just so they can destroy it?

I don't know that "managing" is the right word to describe what they are doing.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They seem to be inexorably compelled to do so.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What are they doing?

Specifically besides making a historic profit while the Gateway pundit steps on his dick again?

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I see it much more like a game of chess (or Monopoly if you will).

Pieces are strategically placed as the game progresses (not "managed")... and as time ticks on... the snares and traps reap their benefit.

Sam made a comment back in the spring about the impacts of a severe drought on the region. Y'all got good rains so certain bankruptcies were forestalled...

Here... is the opposite... not the rains, but the worst commercial fishing year in my lifetime. Boats (foreclosure), homes, lives and families will be devastated.

The OP was taking about jobs...

That is an equal disaster... AND DELIBERATE!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
So...once they destroy the means of production......who is going to feed ((((them))))?

Thats the part I dont get.

The 1% does NOT NEED the 99%...

In short... If 95% of the world's population died tomorrow... two things would happen...

1) The 1% would have a far cleaner and less polluted world

2) The 4% (allowed to remain alive) would farm, cook, clean, build whatever the 1% told them to build, cook, clean or farm.

This is, of course, laughable and just hyperbole to make an exaggerated point.

Remove 9 out of every 10 workers currently mining coal, generating power, maintaining infrastructure, keeping water clean, farming food, transporting food, pulling oil out of the ground refining it............

The 1% would be dead in 60 days. If for no other reason than they can't get their heart and blood pressure meds.

Stupid fugging post.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every one of these mfers spit in the eye of Americans
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com][Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So...once they destroy the means of production......who is going to feed ((((them))))?

Thats the part I dont get.

They're not trying to destroy the means of production, they're trying to sieze it.

They don't want to kill off the masses. The vast wealth seen in the form of quality of life was made possible by scale. The poorest people in the world enjoy a vastly improved quality of life when compared with a generation or three ago. Increases in scale (population) yield geometric improvements in efficiency.

Kings don't brag about how few slaves and vassals they have—just the opposite.

I tend toward a scenario where most particularly the C C P and it's representatives are set on global domination. They've bought out western industry leaders and politicians on scale that no one tries to even hide anymore.

While our politicians have always done the bidding of special interests, it was somehow different when those special interests were American. We don't have to let this continue, but as long as we're busy at each other's throats the campaign to enslave us will chug along.

Key to keeping the Chinese population under control is keeping the Chinese population fed.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kingston
They're not trying to destroy the means of production, they're trying to sieze it.

They don't want to kill off the masses. The vast wealth seen in the form of quality of life was made possible by scale. The poorest people in the world enjoy a vastly improved quality of life when compared with a generation or three ago. Increases in scale (population) yield geometric improvements in efficiency.

I tend toward a scenario where most particularly the C C P and it's representatives are set on global domination. They've bought out western industry leaders and politicians on scale that no one tries to even hide anymore.

While our politicians have always done the bidding of special interests, it was somehow different when those special interests were American. We don't have to let this continue, but as long as we're busy at each other's throats the campaign to enslave us will chug along.

Key to keeping the Chinese population under control is keeping the Chinese population fed.

+1 on that recap...

I agree except what I struck through... and not because you are entirely wrong... but because more poor people make more filth/pollution in the 1% Utopian world.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/11/22. Reason: Edit for readability

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

+1 on that recap...

I agree except what I struck through... and not because you are entirely wrong... but because more poor people make more filth/pollution in the 1% Utopian world.

Do you disagree with the notion that increasing scale results in exponential increases in efficiency? Do you disagree that that quality of life (including metrics like life span and infant mortality) has greatly increased in the last 100 years? Or do you disagree with the conclusion that it would be foolish for a ruling class to kill off the masses?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Do you disagree with the notion that increasing scale results in exponential increases in efficiency? Do you disagree that that quality of life (including metrics like life span and infant mortality) has greatly increased in the last 100 years? Or do you disagree with the conclusion that it would be foolish for a ruling class to kill off the masses?

A forest thrives with natural fire...

Game and fisheries find natural balances as well...

The Masters do NOT need a bazillion Slaves to wash their dirty socks... just ENOUGH Slaves.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
Every one of these mfers spit in the eye of Americans
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com][Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

Traitorous Scum. Every one of them.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 6 invisible), 1,493 guests, and 821 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.