Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hageman, who has refused to acknowledge that the 2020 presidential election was legitimate, is one of several pro-Trump Republicans challenging Cheney in next month’s GOP primary. Buoyed by the former president’s endorsement, Hageman is Cheney’s main opponent in the contest, and has led by large margins in several polls.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My sister lives in the house I own there, she says Cheney hasn't got a chance unless the demrats vote her in. That being doubtful.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
My sister lives in the house I own there, she says Cheney hasn't got a chance unless the demrats vote her in. That being doubtful.

I believe your sister is correct I sure will be glad to see her gone.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ain't enough dimmies in Wyo to do that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hagerman and Cheney were very close friends for many years. Hageman is also VERY wealthy. She has been self-serving for many years and never seemed to mind at all about the involvement of the Cheney clan in the CRF or Trilateral Commission. The communist ties in the Cheney family go back over 1/2 a century and Hageman was OK with it --------right up until the last 2 years.
So I do not trust her. Not at all.
But I KNOW what Liz Cheney is and few Wyomingites I know are actually Pro Hageman, but they ARE ANTI-Cheney. If Hageman is already in the pocket of the globalist it will simply be a changing of the guard, but not a changing of the command.

So the real truth is simply Cheney will stay in her office because of Vote Fraud and that ALONE, or Hageman will get into the place and the Dem/Comms will try (and may be easily successful) at using Hageman as their puppet.

We have 2 choices here, a known Black mamba and a snake which we can't identify and we are going to be told to pick one up by it's tail.

Most (including myself) will pick up the one that may or may not be deadly, but we don't have any other choice and if the Dem/Comms rig out elections again (as they have MANY times in Wyoming History, going back at least 40 years.) We'll get a hard-core communist which is what Cheney is for certain and it may or may not be Hageman.

In the case of the same machines being used and the same software there is no election here. There is only an illusion of one. It's a system to keep foolish people fooled. IF the voting system and machines are allowed to be rigged (AGAIN) we have no choice ---------and the entire subject is moot.

But there is a chance (perhaps a very slim one) that Hageman will actually do as she says she'll do. Only time will tell.

I'll vote for Hageman, KNOWINMG she has NOT been for the common folks in the past, but so far has no record of trying to aid international communism.
That doesn't mean she hasn't, but only that we have no knowledge of it at this point. But getting along so wonderfully with the Cheney family for many many years is NOT encouraging at all.

Last edited by szihn; 07/13/22.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ain't enough dimmies in Wyo to do that.

There are still plenty of dummies in Wyoming.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Frankly, the dummy was Trump for backing Hageman but we have no other good choice.
I agree with most of what szihn posted but I think Cheney has a chance.
Hageman was all for selling some of our water rights I believe, or allowing them to go to another state at one time.
Still looking at other choices but that will only help Cheney I fear.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The most important thing is to get rid of Liz Cheney to send a message to other turncoat republicans that you can't stab your constituents in the back and get away with it. Hageman may not be the best choice but she's not Liz Cheney and that's all that matters. Right now I'd support Barack Obama over Cheney.

She can't be allowed to stay in office after the crap she's pulled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
How many of y'all think Liz is taking orders/doing her daddy's dirty work because the Party bosses are pissed The Donald fudged up their little game and went and got himself elected so their "Chosen One" of the moment didn't have a chance?

And then he went on to support candidates that supported him instead of towing the Party line.

She appears to me to be doling out punishment and retribution for The Donald taking away the prize they worked so hard to get back from the Dems.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Given the Dark Horses that have Won lately it’s very possible that Lizard will be the Nominee..
Remember “ The Dick “ and “ Bushy’s “ still have a Potent Ground Game ..
Just like The Derby Donkey named Mitch they have Human and Cash Resources and they all Love
Egg Rolls..

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
How many of y'all think Liz is taking orders/doing her daddy's dirty work because the Party bosses are pissed The Donald fudged up their little game and went and got himself elected so their "Chosen One" of the moment didn't have a chance?

And then he went on to support candidates that supported him instead of towing the Party line.

She appears to me to be doling out punishment and retribution for The Donald taking away the prize they worked so hard to get back from the Dems.

The Donald totally embarassed and demoralized Jeb.
The Bush clan[includes Cheney's] aren't over it.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Given the Dark Horses that have Won lately it’s very possible that Lizard will be the Nominee..
Remember “ The Dick “ and “ Bushy’s “ still have a Potent Ground Game ..
Just like The Derby Donkey named Mitch they have Human and Cash Resources and they all Love
Egg Rolls..

Hey, don't you dare talk about them egg rolls..

You'll gets your dog butchered.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by szihn
Hagerman and Cheney were very close friends for many years. Hageman is also VERY wealthy. She has been self-serving for many years and never seemed to mind at all about the involvement of the Cheney clan in the CRF or Trilateral Commission. The communist ties in the Cheney family go back over 1/2 a century and Hageman was OK with it --------right up until the last 2 years.
So I do not trust her. Not at all.
But I KNOW what Liz Cheney is and few Wyomingites I know are actually Pro Hageman, but they ARE ANTI-Cheney. If Hageman is already in the pocket of the globalist it will simply be a changing of the guard, but not a changing of the command.

So the real truth is simply Cheney will stay in her office because of Vote Fraud and that ALONE, or Hageman will get into the place and the Dem/Comms will try (and may be easily successful) at using Hageman as their puppet.

We have 2 choices here, a known Black mamba and a snake which we can't identify and we are going to be told to pick one up by it's tail.

Most (including myself) will pick up the one that may or may not be deadly, but we don't have any other choice and if the Dem/Comms rig out elections again (as they have MANY times in Wyoming History, going back at least 40 years.) We'll get a hard-core communist which is what Cheney is for certain and it may or may not be Hageman.

In the case of the same machines being used and the same software there is no election here. There is only an illusion of one. It's a system to keep foolish people fooled. IF the voting system and machines are allowed to be rigged (AGAIN) we have no choice ---------and the entire subject is moot.

But there is a chance (perhaps a very slim one) that Hageman will actually do as she says she'll do. Only time will tell.

I'll vote for Hageman, KNOWINMG she has NOT been for the common folks in the past, but so far has no record of trying to aid international communism.
That doesn't mean she hasn't, but only that we have no knowledge of it at this point. But getting along so wonderfully with the Cheney family for many many years is NOT encouraging at all.

Great Post!

If Cheney wins, it is proof of the corrupt machine - I will be done participating in fake elections at that point.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford

The Donald totally embarassed and demoralized Jeb.
The Bush clan[includes Cheney's] aren't over it.

Not mention the hurt he put on the rest of the "candidates" that were lined up by the Establishment R's

I sometimes wish that Stumpy Perot had won back in the day. Politics likely wouldn't be the same now. Maybe we'd even have a flat tax by now?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is Exactly what's happening. Papa is a worm's worm, and little girl is Daddy's surrogate, nothing more.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari

This is Exactly what's happening. Papa is a worm's worm, and little girl is Daddy's surrogate, nothing more.

And the bigger question might be who's Papa beholden to? Military Industrialists? Big Oil? There's always someone behind the worms.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc

I believe your sister is correct I sure will be glad to see her gone.

Ambiguous pronoun reference:)

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
The most important thing is to get rid of Liz Cheney to send a message to other turncoat republicans that you can't stab your constituents in the back and get away with it. She can't be allowed to stay in office after the crap she's pulled.
There is something to be said for accountability. I'm less angry about going against a fellow Republican than I am about getting in bed with and being an obvious tool of the Democrats.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

And the bigger question might be who's Papa beholden to? Military Industrialists? Big Oil? There's always someone behind the worms.

Beholden to both I would say. Job as VP? Ramrod

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Liz Cheney is a totally corrupt SOB just like her draft dodging old man Darth Vader.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (16penny, 16gage, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,837 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,755
Posts18,514,806
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.