-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
***I am NOT paid or receive any kind of a benefit to do this-I am genuinely giddy over these holsters!

If you have ever carried a side arm while hunting then you've likely experienced 1 of at least a few inconveniences.

A) Attaching a holster to your pack, leaves you unarmed whenever you take your pack off

B) Carrying it on your belt always seems to tangle with your hip straps

C) Every bino harness holster/carry, method I've seen, until now, is flawed by not keeping the sidearm secured in the holster, not supporting the extra weight-causing it to flop around and get in the way or requires you to carry the holster in another piece of real estate on your torso.

Venandi Holsters has eliminated all of these issues by developing this innovative patent pending design. Attaching BEHIND your bino harness and sandwiched between it and your torso. IMO, it sets the standard I will compare all other holsters to from this point forward.

The owner/operator is a Marine Corp Veteran who served in Iraq and an avid outdoorsman himself. His military background and personal passions had lead him to the same frustrations with other holsters on the market and take matters into his own hands.

Check out their website (https://www.venandiholsters.com/) and take a look at all they have to offer. They make a wide variety of kydex holsters and mag carriers for almost any make, model or method of carry you could imagine and even low profile wallets. If you don't see what you're looking for, by all means, feel free to contact him; even if he can't help you immediately, he's regularly getting new molds to cover the gambit and is flexible, easy to get a long with and eager to make customers happy.

Last edited by Bulls_Bucks_Boars; 07/18/22.

"When the last deer disappears into the morning mist, When the last elk vanishes from the hills, When the last buffalo falls on the plains, I will hunt mice for I am a hunter and I must have my freedom." Chief Joseph
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Tag.

Thanks 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 62 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,061
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.