-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
well now I am not going to argue too much there, but I look at ther the way that I did back in the day, when I was young and dump and full of.....

She fell under what we called a mayonnaise jar gal. A wonderful ride to be sure, but a mayo-gal for real

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Statements like those always crack me up. Somebody explain to me how a gal that's had sex with 1000 guys one time apiece is any more used up, worn out, or just plane loose than the faithful wife who's had sex with her husband 1000 times.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Brittney Queers?
who cares ( YAWN!!!!!!!!!)
BB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Too bad for the kids. I don't think their dad is much better.

From what I've seen, I think their dad is much better; but "much better than Britney" isn't saying much.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
hmmm, she tries to drive out of a parking lot and a bunch of goobers with cameras surround her vehicle and prevent its continuation. regardless of the occupant, sinc ewhen is that not a threatening act.

i wonder how you trigger happy macho men would have responded had that been your car or even better , the car of your wife or daughter. shocked

but being a star gives everyone the right to treat you anyway they please. after all , it is only your rights that are important wink wink

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men always stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it just me, or are some of the responses just a bit over the top? I'm far from a BS fan (interesting and telling initials) but I guess I'm old fashioned as the comments about her anatomy show some folks as being of even lower class than she.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
Sad thing is, there are plenty of parents just as derelict, or worse, who aren't in the public eye.

Ain't that the truth! frown

Plus too many .....

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Is it just me, or are some of the responses just a bit over the top? I'm far from a BS fan (interesting and telling initials) but I guess I'm old fashioned as the comments about her anatomy show some folks as being of even lower class than she.

+1.

I actually pity her. Used by her parents to fulfill their emotionsal needs (while she was a child star), used by the record companies after that, and then thrown away when no longer useful.

They put "Garbage in" they got "Garbage out".

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 10/19/07.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

+2, 458...

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We should have a Campfire Pool to see who can most accurately guess the date of her debut in Playboy.

The Bill of Rights is just that. It is not the Bill of Needs as determined by some liberal know it all.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often for precisely the same reason.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. But i'd give it my all!!!

HUNTERS, THE ORIGINAL HOMELAND SECURITY!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yup, I'll go along with that.

About the furthest I'd take it is the prophetic term I heard used by a local radio talk-show host back when there was that flap about her song "Not Yet A Woman" (or whatever she called it). He referred to her as a "Looziana swamp skank," and I figured he was being a bit harsh. Turned out to be pretty accurate, though.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorta like with Elvis, I wonder if any of these celebs have anyone around 'em who really gives a damn?

I expect Britanny could still comfortably retire on what moneys whe has left, free to do whatever endeavor she chooses, a pity she can't see that.

Never did care for her myself, there just weren't much talent there. Christina Aguilera is prob'ly a trainwreck too, but that girl can sing.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Savage_99
I never did see what all the fuss was about. Bubble gum music, and a maturity to match.

Another young celeb augering in.

Too bad for the kids. I don't think their dad is much better.

I did. Britney was very good looking and was appealing to me. She has lost much of that with the slutty and irresponsible behavior. Being a leg man I hope for her return to civilization.

[Linked Image]

I'm scratching my head. Can't figure out if the pic is to illustrate the "very good looking and was appealing to me" part, or the "slutty and irresponsible behavior" part. Maybe both???

U
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
U
at least it's come full circle (and back to my original opinion):

she needs to get out of that toxic environment and find a quiet little <anonymous> place to occupy while she tries to pick up what pieces she can yet find.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
At a minimum, these crazy rich girls in Hollyweird ought to get chauffers. At least that would keep them out of jail.....

"God does not deduct from man's allotted time those hours spent fishing"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But, but, but...

She was a Mouseketeer! shocked

Too bad Annette Funicello couldn't mouseka-bitch-slap some sense into her.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Britney was/is a roll model to many young girls. This is her primary market. She has shown very bad behavior and has not really done anything marketable as of late.

Britney may have moved away from that market and now be trying to replace Madonna or Pamela Anderson. Thats if she is thinking at all.

My best guess is that drugs have taken over her mind and that she has little or no control over her own behavior.

As an 'observer' my wish above was that she straighten out and become responsible.

The pic. is just a hot one of of Britney.

"You can't fake a leg"

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
She had some legs. Gotta give her that.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

703 members (160user, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 3,225 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,543
Posts18,510,158
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.