-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
My daughter-in-law will hatch sometime in late November, Mary Noel. They're having the baby shower here, how can you shower a kid that's not on the outside yet? Feeling like a tit on a boar hog I've retreated to the office let my poor ears have some peace.
Talk about something interesting this may be a long evening.
Jim

Last edited by arkypete; 10/20/07.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am married with two daughters, a 12mo. and a soon to be 5yo. I feel ya bro.

Nail

What about guns?When do we get guns?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a serious case of "estrogen overload."
The only cure is hunting or lots of time at the reloading bench.

grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bet there is some good food to be had though??? Go get some cake and goodies and watch the ballgame. Auburn is bout to kick off!

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Do I hear excuse to go hunting? Heck even fishing would work to get out of that

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
280sRN
I'm the official taster so I've had several goes at the food table. These gals can sure put away bunch of wine and food. I guess the homeless shelter is going to get a nice addition to their Sunday lunch tomorrow. My wife and the father of Mary Noel, a chef, prepared enough food for any division of Marines.
As the decibel level goes up I move down to the loading shed, it's a 100 feet from the house, couldn't hear the boob tube over the ohhhs, giggles, and what other noices they ladies make.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
280sRN
I'm the official taster so I've had several goes at the food table. These gals can sure put away bunch of wine and food. I guess the homeless shelter is going to get a nice addition to their Sunday lunch tomorrow. My wife and the father of Mary Noel, a chef, prepared enough food for any division of Marines.
As the decibel level goes up I move down to the loading shed, it's a 100 feet from the house, couldn't hear the boob tube over the ohhhs, giggles, and what other noices they ladies make.
Jim

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
When it's all said and done, there are only 7 things that are important in life. Family, hunting, ladies, booze, births, funerals and weddings. You got 4 out of 7 already assembled. Get your butt out there and serve the ladies some wine. Conversation will pick up and you'll look back on it with fond memories some day when the baby to be eventually asks you about that dead deer's head on the living room wall.

Model 600s in 308 Win and 6mm Rem, nuther one rebarreled to 22-250, matched pair of Model 660's in 6.5mm Rem Mag and 350 Rem Mag, NEED a 660 in 222.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Arkypete..you ROOKIE!...:)

Quit whining and be thankful you have a decent growing family..:)
(
End of small sermon from one with five children, lovely wife, and grandchildren and in laws all of whom I'm thankful for..but don't ALWAYS want to spend alot of time around..)

Go take a pee of the back porch..sample the dip or whatever the gals are having..Smile and act interested..It'll pay ya back in great "Dad was there" dividends next time they corner ya on some trivial matter..:) Jim

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
3/5 here.... the dogs, the cats, the snake, and the birds put us ahead though! smile

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Don't mind serving them Zinfandel, but some of them are tapping into my Merlot. Don't know if I know them that well.
Jim

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This is a hairy legged bunch of gals they are now using my 15 year old Rum over ice cream.
I bring back 4 or 5 bottles every year from Nicaragua for Christmas and such. Had one and a half left over, we'll see what's left over. Fortunately it's only a month before I'm back to Managua.
Jim

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
some of them are tapping into my Merlot. Don't know if I know them that well.

Well, you got a point there, but things seem to be pickin up.

they are now using my 15 year old Rum over ice cream.

Jim, you are both a gentleman and a scholar. You done good. I'm quite certain the ladies had a better time for it. Rock on! grin

Model 600s in 308 Win and 6mm Rem, nuther one rebarreled to 22-250, matched pair of Model 660's in 6.5mm Rem Mag and 350 Rem Mag, NEED a 660 in 222.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,296
Posts18,525,824
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.