Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esox357
Mental illness

This^^^^

There's this guy that lives in a little town about 6 miles north of us that wears a dog suit every day.

I figured he'd be ded of heatstroke by now.

Bet he gets taken care of with our tax dollars......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I still had kids at home, finding out one was identifying as a critter would be infinitely better than discovering a son was bumping peepees with another boy, Furry or no.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Minus the sandbox part, Furry culture has been an item for 20 years.
Anime fans, dragon ball Z people, world of warcrft etc etc offshoots

Wait till you start seeing dumbfukks with z-71 pickups all squatted down in the ass-end.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Never met one that I was aware of. First I heard of them was that old HBO show. Real sex I think was the name

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Got one in a county north of here identifies as a cat has to have a litter box in the classrooms
Need some serious parent ass kicking
Curious minds want to know does the identified cat use the litter pan?

I’d like to know who has to clean it? If not the nut job, the teacher who puts up with the nutjob’s antics.
The teachers have to put up with it here or they face termination. The kids run the show. They can pick their own cat/dog name and that's what the teachers have to call them. Also, if a boy named Dave comes in one day and declares that henceforth he idendifies as a girl named Darla the teachers have to accommodate. If Dave comes in one day and says he wants a sex change the school will arrange that and teachers/staff are forbidden to notify the parents or they'll be terminated. If a teacher mocks one of these fuucked up little retards for identiying as an animal or a boy identying as a girl, instant grounds for termination. We truly live in one sick ass perverted world.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Anthropomorphosized nutcakes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lot of it is birthed from ComiCon

extreme versions of Star Trek dorks, younger version dorks

ya know…the next generation

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not any that I know of. I thought they were a secretive type subculture that dresses up in animal costumes to play out their sexual fetish fantasies.
Kind of like projecting a normal lifestyle to the unsuspecting population, but with a secret alter ego lifestyle hidden from the same. You know, kind of like the masons and illuminate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our school district sent out an email last year. The email stated that all students will be treated with respect but rumors of kitty litter boxes being placed in the bathrooms for students that identify as cats were false and that the district was unaware of any students that identified as cats…

I’m not sure if that’s good or just fugging nuts that the district superintendent felt the need to send such an email.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Our school district sent out an email last year. The email stated that all students will be treated with respect but rumors of kitty litter boxes being placed in the bathrooms for students that identify as cats were false and that the district was unaware of any students that identified as cats…

I’m not sure if that’s good or just fugging nuts that the district superintendent felt the need to send such an email.

The e-mails should have ended with something like "but turtles will still not be allowed on the gym floor" or some such... just to throw a little humor in there!
laugh

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So if I identify as a Viking I can rape , plunder cities , whack heads all within the law. Finally my day has come. Tommorow I will be a Pirate or mabe a Comanche, this is gonna' be fun.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wonder if I identify as a burro it would be ok. Only animal known to commit rape !!!!

Fourth Generation Border Rat
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our district has at least one. And a litterbox.
What a bunch of crap for the nurse to pit up with.

Neighboring district has refused, and been sued by multiple
plaintiffs over it. Not settled.

I wish the "normal" kids would protest.

Start just pissing in the Hall.

If a boy can be a cat that pisses in a litter box,
why can't another be a dog who dresses as a boy,
But isn't housebroke?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does this mean I can decide i am a blood hound and piss on the tires in the Walmart parking lot ?

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Earlybrd: I don't understand?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
There’s a few of those make-believe little emperors around here. Ran into Picachu at Mickey Ds a couple months ago. Looking at what passes as his dork dad, I can see why the kid is acting out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I’ll bet the wife is some tatted up whale with a mouth on her to match.

The first time I heard about furries was 15 some years ago. Apparently it’s also some kind of Fetish to dress up as squirrels or some such thing and hook up in some circles.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
Minus the sandbox part, Furry culture has been an item for 20 years.
Anime fans, dragon ball Z people, world of warcrft etc etc offshoots

Wait till you start seeing dumbfukks with z-71 pickups all squatted down in the ass-end.

Would that include “Girls in Panzers”

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There were a few that popped up at the local high school, that was the first time I’d heard of such insanity. Our daughter was telling us about them and how stupid the whole thing is.

It was one of the many factors that we considered when we decided that it was time to homeschool. Homeschool was the BEST decision we could have made! It wouldn’t have worked for our son because he needed more guidance and was not self directed unless it pertained to football but our daughter is motivated in her studies.

She got sick of the weirdos, freaks, homos and other assorted lost souls but the thing that really annoyed her was the 2 kids that didn’t stand for the pledge of allegiance. She said that for whatever reason…bad mood or just sick of all the snowflakes she laid into them after the pledge was done. It was out of character for her but the one thing our girl ISN’T is a snowflake. She scolded them in front of the entire class, telling them that they’re disrespectful and rude. She said one of them mumbled something and she told them that only cowards and snowflakes (her words) slouch their heads and mumble under their breath because they can’t defend their actions and they know it. She told me that she expected her teacher to intercede but when she looked up her teacher gave her a sly wink of approval and went back to reading her lesson plan. Up until the day we formally pulled her out and went to homeschool she said everyone at least stood for the pledge.👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 21 invisible), 1,540 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,208
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.