Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Let's pardon all drug dealers

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LOL - there’s not a singe person in jail for just simple possession of mj. Now, there ARE people in jail that were convicted of a bunch of things and possession was one of them. So drop one of a half-dozen charges keeping them in prison. Most of the other charges are things like possession with the intent to distribute; aka they’re drug dealers. Even the NY slimes admits this is nothing more than symbolic and political pandering the basest of the base.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Originally Posted by K1500
Originally Posted by Dutch
I'm pretty ok with not paying room and board for someone caught with a couple of joints.

A couple of bales, now that's a little different.

Why? You can’t have one without the other.

Not if its grown locally.
Like in one's backyard?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Joe wants it to be legal for Democrats to purchase weapons also.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Show me the numbers of Federal convicted felons that are in federal prisons for possession of weed.

Next he will be pardoning all federal felons that were convicted of steeling a loaf of bread to feed their starving families.

Last edited by KRAKMT; 10/08/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The more real votes you can buy, the fewer fake ones you need to have China print up for you.
He will probably do a quiet roll back of pardons to white people sort of like the roll back he already did on the student loan promotional grab some votes offer...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Shortly ago Biden announced a pardon for everyone convicted of simple weed possession under Federal law, citing racism. Dey got be celebratin in da hood tonight, daddy comin home!

Archive link

There is nobody in federal prison for simple possession or use, No one. In fact nationally if indeed the states were to heed his pardon(Ha Ha) there would only be 6500 or so released.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
more vote buying

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

What’s reefer?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Reefer addicts! laugh laugh

They tried to warn us!

I read somewhere quite a few years back that the liquor lobby actually financed that movie. Seems people were smoking MJ and not buying their booze. I can't say that's actual fact but it sure sounds reasonable to me. Make your competition illegal and you win. Looks like they still lost to me.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
anyone that thinks legalizing pot is a good thing is nuts. Need relaxing etc.. we already have booze legal.. anything more is a step in the wrong direction. Use of same is same. Its just another step.

Which is exactly what Soros wants and is why he has directed Obama and now Biden.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's called buying votes.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
LOL - there’s not a singe person in jail for just simple possession of mj. Now, there ARE people in jail that were convicted of a bunch of things and possession was one of them. So drop one of a half-dozen charges keeping them in prison. Most of the other charges are things like possession with the intent to distribute; aka they’re drug dealers. Even the NY slimes admits this is nothing more than symbolic and political pandering the basest of the base.

Not one?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
much ado about nothing. read there are roughly 6500 people in violation of federal law, none of which are jailed. correct me if I'm wrong...

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a weed smoker myself but I do smoke the cbd stuff, hemp they call it. Less than .3% thc. Helps with the arthritis damage and pain. MY alllergic reaction to the ibuprofen type drugs is severe enough to put me in the hospital. Tylenol and hemp are all I got.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Might as well decriminalize it federally now.
And everything else and disband the DEA. Our drug policy just creates organized crime and a huge militarized corrupt police. You will never save people from themselves. Take all those resources and MAGA. A strong America with freedom , plentiful jobs , and hope for the future will cure what drives people to escapism and self destruction. Strong intact families make strong happy children and young adults capable of saying no.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

426 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 257wthbylover, 56 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.