Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"An American Airlines passenger is asking the company for "reparations" after tweeting that she was "wedged" between two "obese people" on a three-hour flight.

Sydney Watson, who describes herself as an Australian/American political commentator, posted to Twitter on Monday stating that she was "literally - WEDGED between two OBESE people on my flight."

"This is absolutely NOT acceptable or okay. If fat people want to be fat, fine. But it is something else entirely when I'm stuck between you, with your arm rolls on my body, for 3 hours," Watson said.

placeholder
In the tweet thread, Watson said that "If you need a seat belt extender, you are TOO FAT TO BE ON A PLANE."

"Buy two seats or don't fly," Watson added.

Watson said that the flight attendant on the plane "has asked me 4 times if I need anything" and gave her "the ‘this is f--ked’ pity expression."

According to Watson, she asked a brother to one of the women she was sitting next to if he'd like to "swap seats."

"He says, 'no. That's okay :)' ...and then I started shrieking internally," Watson said.

"I don't care if this is mean. My entire body is currently being touched against my wishes. I can't even put the arm rests down on either side because there's no f-ing room. I'm sick of acting like fatness to this extent is normal. Let me assure you, it is not" she said."

"An American Airlines passenger is asking the company for "reparations" after tweeting that she was "wedged" between two "obese people" on a three-hour flight.

Sydney Watson, who describes herself as an Australian/American political commentator, posted to Twitter on Monday stating that she was "literally - WEDGED between two OBESE people on my flight."

"This is absolutely NOT acceptable or okay. If fat people want to be fat, fine. But it is something else entirely when I'm stuck between you, with your arm rolls on my body, for 3 hours," Watson said.

placeholder
In the tweet thread, Watson said that "If you need a seat belt extender, you are TOO FAT TO BE ON A PLANE."

"Buy two seats or don't fly," Watson added.

Watson said that the flight attendant on the plane "has asked me 4 times if I need anything" and gave her "the ‘this is f--ked’ pity expression."

According to Watson, she asked a brother to one of the women she was sitting next to if he'd like to "swap seats."

"He says, 'no. That's okay :)' ...and then I started shrieking internally," Watson said.

"I don't care if this is mean. My entire body is currently being touched against my wishes. I can't even put the arm rests down on either side because there's no f-ing room. I'm sick of acting like fatness to this extent is normal. Let me assure you, it is not" she said."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american...een-obese-people-flight-asks-reparations

Been there, it's awful. Over 250 LB they need to buy two seats .. period

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
whats this sydnet watson look like?

smash or pass?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kingston broke me from clicking on links...

#cheatohd!ck

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

smash or pass?

https://www.youtube.com/sydneywatson

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Rabbarations

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Delta gave me a free domestic ticket one time when I was jammed next to Shamoo.
I used to fly multiple times a week and told them I didn't pay for half a seat.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

smash or pass?

She is a really good looking gal. Has a youtube page. Check it out. Not only is she good looking but she is smart as hell too.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was once on a flight and a fat f*ck that stank on ice sat next to me. I asked 'ol stinky when the last time he showered was - he gave me the stink eye. I immediately got up and demanded the flight attendants reseat me. They did.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

video posted to YouTube on Oct 15, 2022

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
She should be bitching at the airline instead for installing seats that only fit a 10 year old. People on average are fatter than they used to be. That’s true all over the world, not just the US. Coach seats only realistically fit about 25% of the population.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
She should be bitching at the airline instead for installing seats that only fit a 10 year old. People on average are fatter than they used to be. That’s true all over the world, not just the US. Coach seats only realistically fit about 25% of the population.

Says the fat guy! LOL

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Says the fat guy! LOL
So hard he hides behind a new handle.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember what it used to be like?

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And the future??...

https://boomsupersonic.com/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clearly, she is fat shaming those poor helpless loads.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Airlines should install some seats on each plane for fatasses. You want one, you pay extra. If you don't get one and you take up space in a passenger's seat, you pay them for it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They got them and always have, they're referred to as first class seats.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffA

^^^^^

PS- it's all in what you'll tolerate. You make a big enough stink, they'll move you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffA
This right here.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,734
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.