Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Hey azzhats, the rest of the story.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2022/10/24/two-men-charged-with-beating-robbing-wyoming-hunters/

Couple of Kalirado greasers killed two elk and lacked the skills to find/deal with them.

A non-tagged abandoned kill may be claimed by anyone with a tag.

Shame they weren't put down for good before they could breed more idiots.

Before you run your pieholes you might know who was arrested.

The HCF crowd at it again.

Oh sweetie one of them was from Colorado, the other from Wyoming. And they were asked about the elk, and lied about it. Now I was raised to not lie or beat folks up for no good reason. Neither party smells like a rose on this one.
Maybe curb your bromance for the guys who got beat down for lying

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Partagas
Originally Posted by Beaver10

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2022/10/24/two-men-charged-with-beating-robbing-wyoming-hunters/

Couple of Kalirado greasers killed two elk and lacked the skills to find/deal with them.

Hey, dumb f-a-g,

That link was already posted....You’re late again, just like your car and house payment.

🖕🏾🦫

Beaver10 if you actually look at the link he posted it is a completely different article giving more details of what had happened. The link posted at the top is the father's response of guy that got beat up.

Also it appears that the drunk a-holes from Colorado didn't completely dress out their cow elk they shot and never found the bull and it was enough later in the day that the guys from Wyoming decided to tag it vs let it spoil overnight. The guys from Colorado could have just asked them about it and discussed it like civilized people and maybe gotten the elk back but instead just attacked them. It sounds like they even went after the Wyoming guy's pistol on his hip and he fought them off to keep them from getting it. They were lucky he didn't pull it and use it. I am surprised with the alcohol and guns that someone didn't shoot and people weren't killed over a stupid elk. I think I agree with UpThePole's assessment after reading both articles.

Actually Beav is right. The article in upthepole’s(Larry Root) post was already posted by the op later in the thread, prior to Larry Root’s post.

Nobody smells like a rose here as far as the subjects of the article.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They'll have their day in court which could change a few things.

A good attorney and what's said to be a one sided beating could become self defense.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
From what I can gather from the articles is the guys who beat the guys over the elk shot it from the road but couldn’t find it. Drunk and lazy road hunters. Then they half cleaned the cow elk and left the rest. Again lazy at least and I’d bet drunk. Then they beat the guys who salvaged the two elk. I hope those dirtbags get prison and lifetime hunting ban if that’s true.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
From what I can gather from the articles is the guys who beat the guys over the elk shot it from the road but couldn’t find it. Drunk and lazy road hunters. Then they half cleaned the cow elk and left the rest. Again lazy at least and I’d bet drunk. Then they beat the guys who salvaged the two elk. I hope those dirtbags get prison and lifetime hunting ban if that’s true.
Yeah, that's kinda how I'm interpreting it also.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pistols should have been drawn long before the melee.

Why even let it go as far as it did?

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JeffA
They'll have their day in court which could change a few things.

A good attorney and what's said to be a one sided beating could become self defense.
Only problem with the self defense claim is the stealing the backpack full of gear. If someone stole my elk hunting backpack you’d be looking at about $6000 in gear and pack. Hard to claim self defense in the commission of a felony.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JeffA
The victims refused to reveal their names?

Could be another Matthew Shepard case.

Methheads getting beat to death for their dope debts? Who knows.

I would suggest that anyone, anywhere, keep their wits about them and use their situational awareness to try and stay out of such incidents. Oh and protect themselves from serious bodily injury.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 10/25/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hey, dumb f-a-g,

That link was already posted....You’re late again, just like your car and house payment.

🖕🏾🦫

Beaver10 if you actually look at the link he posted it is a completely different article giving more details of what had happened. The link posted at the top is the father's response of guy that got beat up.

Also it appears that the drunk a-holes from Colorado didn't completely dress out their cow elk they shot and never found the bull and it was enough later in the day that the guys from Wyoming decided to tag it vs let it spoil overnight. The guys from Colorado could have just asked them about it and discussed it like civilized people and maybe gotten the elk back but instead just attacked them. It sounds like they even went after the Wyoming guy's pistol on his hip and he fought them off to keep them from getting it. They were lucky he didn't pull it and use it. I am surprised with the alcohol and guns that someone didn't shoot and people weren't killed over a stupid elk. I think I agree with UpThePole's assessment after reading both articles.

I alway say

READ THE WHOLE FUGKING THREAD, EVERYTIME

And don’t kiss Larry Root’s ass

JFC
JFC
JFC

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sweet stache.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hey, dumb f-a-g,

🖕🏾🦫

I alway say

READ THE WHOLE FUGKING THREAD, EVERYTIME

And don’t kiss Larry Root’s ass

JFC
JFC
JFC

It’s okay, Slum.

Mistakes happen.

But, don’t kiss Larry’s Root ever!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess I didn't realize that it is another account for Larry Root. But I don't have time to be on here all day every day to follow all the drama.

Must have missed that the article you referred to was already posted as well. Either way it didn't appear to me that the guys really stole the elk but it that's the case then yeah not great but it still doesn't change the fact that the other guys seemed like the stereotypical drunk redneck road hunters and beating someone until their jaw is broke over an elk is over the top.

Will bet interesting how it plays out in the end and what the real story is.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Hey, dumb f-a-g,

That link was already posted....You’re late again, just like your period, car and house payment.

🖕🏾🦫

Fixt.

Last edited by las; 10/25/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
In case you missed it, the phantom these morons have chased for almost 20 years, exists only in their deluded minds.

The HCF twits motto: "When in worry or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."

Must be Hell to have so much hate bottled up while not having the balls to do anything to expunge it.

A hottie to stroke you limp dicks over.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 257robertsimp, 270wsmnutt, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,495
Posts18,509,136
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.