Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-celebrates-republicans-losing-key-u-s-senate-race

Even McConnell's PAC gave more money to Repub candidates than Trump did. This election was a repudiation of Trump, which the Dems successfully tied around the neck of Republicans. DeSantis cruised. He is the future.

Last edited by Tarquin; 11/09/22.

Tarquin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-celebrates-republicans-losing-key-u-s-senate-race

Even McConnell's PAC gave more money to Repub candidates than Trump did. This election was a repudiation of Trump, which the Dems successfully tied around the neck of Republicans. DeSantis cruised. He is the future.
Agreed. If Trump runs, he will lose. He may win the primary but I don't see any way for him to win the general election. Unless Biden runs, then all bets are off.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You shoulda just posted a picture of yourself.

LOL

You dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wishful thinking on your part. How quickly people forget that the left rewrote election laws - in their favor. Until that is remedied, they will never lose power. The power to manufacture votes is a great tool. How often do Republicans win recounts?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ro1459
If Trump runs, he will lose. He may win the primary but I don't see any way for him to win the general election.

Had to double check that the date on this post wasn’t 2016.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by ro1459
If Trump runs, he will lose. He may win the primary but I don't see any way for him to win the general election.

Had to double check that the date on this post wasn’t 2016.
laugh laugh

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
turdqueen: YOU... and your idiotic ilk are the PROBLEM!
Sheesh.
The chance of ANY normal thinking human taking "political advice" from an idiot like yourself are ZILCH!
GFY, repeatedly.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Agreed on DeSavage ... but it's deeper than that.

Growing up and well into my 40s my Dad was a political power broker. I ..... well, that doesn't matter.

One of my Dad's greatest protégés was a guy named Lee Attwater. Long story. Anyways.

What we need to-do is play by Lee's rules. Period. /End of discussion unless you have specific questions.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by scrooster

Growing up and well into my 40s my Dad was a political power broker. I ..... well, that doesn't matter.

One of my Dad's greatest protégés was a guy named Lee Attwater. Long story. Anyways.

What we need to-do is play by Lee's rules. Period. /End of discussion unless you have specific questions.

What are Lee's Rules?

I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Wishful thinking on your part. How quickly people forget that the left rewrote election laws - in their favor. Until that is remedied, they will never lose power. The power to manufacture votes is a great tool. How often do Republicans win recounts?

You and Steve-4570 both sound like a broken record , over and over and over you both say this^^^^ laugh and it's 100% TRUE,,, so carry on and maybe it will sink in. <Thank you both and anyone else who musters the strength to repeat it over and over.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Targoon is a troll who enjoys razzing-up the right,, <it happens.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No one here is your friend, no one believes you are a conservative American.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Tarquin Gofuckyourself

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joe O’Dea is a RINO you stupid Queer! O’Dea is an Anti-Trumper just like yourself.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by scrooster

What are Lee's Rules?

I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...scurrilous-tactics-that-trump-normalized

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If Trump runs , he will get more votes than anyone, and he will lose.
The rinos and the left will make sure, again

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I decided I'm not supporting Trump. I very much favor what he did with the economy as president. What I am tired of, and I think many people are tired of, is the vitriol he spews. That alone will cost him an election. And it's too late to change, too much water under that bridge.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The difference between the right and the left, IMO. is this-

The left gets behind their candidate 100%. They don' care what they do or say or how the look.

The right doesn't do that, they don' like their hair, or religion or their wealth, or tweets, whatever,

The left understands that you cannot govern if you don't win.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I decided I'm not supporting Trump. I very much favor what he did with the economy as president. What I am tired of, and I think many people are tired of, is the vitriol he spews. That alone will cost him an election. And it's too late to change, too much water under that bridge.

Cry me a river, you love the job he did but he hurt somebodies feelings....stand back and listen to yourself . Getting the job done is what matters. Grow some skin and demean anyone else that doesn't do the same. What do you want pretty words to tickle your ears? Get real....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Sorry y’all but it bears repeating:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 308xray, 24 invisible), 1,632 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,286
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.