Print Thread
Hop To
A
ATC Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
I bought this earlier this year as a new gadget to play with but I've never been a watch wearer and decided I like my handheld GPS better. As new Garmin Instinct Tactical GPS Watch. Works great. I used it around the house a few times but it has never been in the field. Includes box, instructions and charging cord. Asking $150 shipped. Check, money order, PAYPAL or VENMO.

Rugged GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments

Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters); chemically strengthened display with night vision compatibility mode
Tactical-specific features include stealth mode, Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
Built-in navigation sensors; multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles, and stay connected with smart notifications (when paired to a compatible smartphone)
Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Good deal for a great watch! I have been wearing my non tactical version everyday for over 3 years. I am a contractor and it sees tough work conditions every day, I shower with it on everyday to wash the jobsite filth off, and if I'm not at work, I'm fly fishing or hunting with it. The watch still functions like it was new and looks pretty damn good still. If I didn't already purchase another one for a back up at a great deal, I'd be all over this.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great watch. I use mine in conjunction with dog tracking Alpha that shows on the watch. Easy to look down and see where the dog is.

"Mark the birds and handle your Dog"
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'll take this... PM inbound.

"Man is not free unless government is limited. As government expands, liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan.
A
ATC Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
SPF

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,595
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.