Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
You do not need that type of clothing to sit on your ass in a pickup truck and shoot a game animal 350 yards away.

You do not need that type of clothing to walk 400 yards along a two track dirt road and bust a couple rabbits

Don’t need it for sittin on your ass in a heated ‘shootie house’ in front of a mechanical feeder.

Nope, don’t need for hunting your hi roller real estate developer bud’s private elk herd either.

However you do need it for pretty pictures or your TikTok channel for high cred, likes and follows.

🤣👍💀

I'm patiently waiting for Ford to come out with an Open Country Optifade paint scheme for the F350....

#fingerscrossed

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Nah, that's T-Swizzle.

I looked it up smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You do not need that type of clothing to sit on your ass in a pickup truck and shoot a game animal 350 yards away.

You do not need that type of clothing to walk 400 yards along a two track dirt road and bust a couple rabbits

Don’t need it for sittin on your ass in a heated ‘shootie house’ in front of a mechanical feeder.

Nope, don’t need for hunting your hi roller real estate developer bud’s private elk herd either.

However you do need it for pretty pictures or your TikTok channel for high cred, likes and follows.

🤣👍💀

What about riding in the pickup bed while your buddy drives and wife holds the light? You know, camo in case ya gotta make a run for it...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Camo is gay.

Nothing says gay as much as sneaking up on a stock tank to bust the ice out for a cow that would die without the help.

Camo wouldn’t help in such a life saving mission. The purpose of camo is to sneak up and kill stuff…

The Ranch Hand on my feed pickup is black.

Deadly.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

🤣👍💀

You know how to cut me to the bone Baxter....

I am MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Look up cuck, beta bitch while you’re at it

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

🤣👍💀

You know how to cut me to the bone Baxter....

Yep.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That elk musta been color blind....

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Nah, that's T-Swizzle.

I looked it up smile

Does that mean Taylor Swift?

That is one skinny dude.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
When you buy kuiu you either buy a size bigger or go on a diet. I returned a pack. Can’t recall the process but didn’t seem too bad. I know it’s fun to act like kuiu/Sitka isn’t needed, but in my area clothing is one of the things that can actually affect the outcome of a hunt. The better the clothing the longer you can stay at it.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Look up cuck, beta bitch while you’re at it

Wiki;
"Beta male" redirects here. For the ethological concept, see Dominance hierarchy.
Alpha male and beta male, or simply put alpha and beta, are pseudoscientific terms for men derived from the designation for alpha and beta animals in ethology. They may also be used with other genders, such as women, or additionally use other letters of the Greek alphabet (such as sigma). The popularization of these terms to describe humans has been widely criticized by scientists.[1][2]

Both terms have been frequently used in internet memes.[3] The term beta is used as a pejorative self-identifier, example, alwaysoutdoors on 24hourcampfire manosphere, particularly incels, who do not believe they are assertive or traditionally masculine, and feel overlooked by women.[4][5] It is also used to negatively describe other men who are not deemed to be assertive, particularly with women.[3][6]

Wow glad I looked, hang in there you're not that bad...

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Stink bait always produces

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
While bear hunting in the north side of Brooks range this fall my buddy's brand new Kuiu tent has a pole snap for no explainable reason. He had to spend the rest of the hunt in my tent. When he got home, Kuiu told him they wouldn't do anything other than serve him a new pole. It is an obvious lousy design and he would never trust it again. Kuiu CS told him to sell it on eBay!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Some fools wear camo grouse hunting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
lostbrain60,

>New Years resolution for you, try and stop being a little bichybich. It'll be extremely hard likely impossible but at least give it a try. laf.

Posted by Bristoe
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ol_mike
lostbrain60,

>New Years resolution for you, try and stop being a little bichybich. It'll be extremely hard likely impossible but at least give it a try. laf.

How are the lawsuits coming for the “Mimi”?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile I got Morty Cohenstein working on it

Posted by Bristoe
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In this thread we learn who has never had their fat ass ten miles and five thousand vertical feet from the truck. Good gear is essential when it’s the only set you have on. Some people can’t run back to the truck for Mountain Dew and Twinkies.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The lightweight verde stuff is great for spring turkey season.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That elk musta been color blind....

Levi's and a down jacket... What did I know?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 4 invisible), 1,122 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,686
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.