Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 25 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 24 25
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hicountry
Multiple heart stopages. Second one had nothing to do with the hit.

Blood clots, or myocardial inflammation caused by mrna vaxs.

Let's see the spin that comes out of this.

Vaxtards should be concerned.
Very true and a good point to bring up. His heart stopped more than once. One hit. Why all the others then?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I didn't buy into any of it, but I also don't buy into the vaccine being the "death shot" and only the "pure bloods" will survive. It isn't binary.

How many healthy people have to fall down dead until you finally get around to the common denominator, the clot-shot????

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Caldumb I remember when you stated covid was spread by the covid bacteria. Are schools that bad in Illinois? Lol

Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by ribka
If you get the vax you will not contract nor spread the covid virus and have lifetime immunity. CDC

The vax has no side affects so vax your babies.

We can’t release the vax trial results for 75 years

It is against the law to sue vax manufacturers

Ivermectin will kill you

Well close the parks. Beaches forests churches to save your lives . If caught swimming alone in the ocean in the sun we WILL arrest you.

stay lockdowned in your home for two years to save your lives even if vaxxed and boosted

What a weak minded anti science moron who bought into this

Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by AB2506
Must be a shortage of aluminum hats tonight. Conspiracies galore! Don't believe the sports doctor, I don't like the jab, so it HAS to be the jab.

More than one person has indicated the same as the sports doctor. It usually happens when a baseball or a lacrosse ball hits a player in the heart, rare in football, but there is a point in the heart rythym where a blow to the heart stops the heart.

And study up on CPR and emergency breathing. Lots of inaccuracies mentioned in this thread. Wow!

Believe it, or not, but not everything that happens is the result of the jab.

It's time to let your hatred go. Be wary, be vigilant and let's not allow our governments to screw us over again.

The anti-vaccine cult is exactly like the climate change cult. They take a nugget of scientific truth and then use that to explain everything that fits their narrative. Flood? Climate change. Drought? Climate change. Heart disease? Vaccine. Sudden death? Vaccine.
Some of those weak minded individuals are in this very thread

And this guy.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-urges-all-americans-to-get-covid-vaccine-its-a-safe-vaccine

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When its death by mysterious heart issue, yup, most likely poison shot. The explosion in heart related issues for folks, especially younger folks, has grown to a level that most didnt expect

Yep you figured it all out that no healthy anthletes ever died of cardiac events prior to people getting the Covid vaccine. Good lord you deserve a Nobel peace prize for this ground breaking discovery.

Tell that to the families of the literally tens of thousands of young kids through professional athletes whose loves ones died from cardiac arrest during a sporting event pre Covid.

The data clearly shows that athletes have died of cardiac arrest for many decades and certainly that rate has increased since Covid.

But to ignore pre Covid numbers of cardiac arrest in sports just to come out a declare it was caused by the vaccine is a false flag which you clearly keep waving!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can tell you this, if this 24 year old NFL star dropped from a freak encounter to the chest, it wouldn’t be running on the news cycle 24/7.

I can also tell you that nothing regarding that dude’s health can be released without the family allowing it. And even that may be in question legally.

I can also tell you the NFL will be holding the family’s hand every waking minute for as long as they deem fit.

I can also tell you the credibility of corporate sports media is fugking zero.

I can also tell you that the credibility of any pro-vaxx COVTARD (like CockSocket) is fugking zero.

I can also tell you that if drug/doping regs come into question, the NFL gonna have big problems.

Anybody that debates any of these things, is a fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And you listened.

Good dog.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I blame all the provax, vaccine-injury deniers for the fiasco we're in right now.

We'll never know if the cardiac arrest was due to commotio cordis or because the player had an underlying heart problem (seems suspicious given the fact he had to be revived a 2nd time). Too many people have their heads in the sand and don't want to learn the truth about these vaccines. Yes, not every death is due to a vax complication but no one wants to learn the truth about the morbidity caused by the vaccines.

The fact that the medical community/media/government are still pushing the mRNA vaccines on healthy people clearly shows they have no interest in your health or the fact the vaccines are likely causing severe side effects.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This sentence is either a lack of knowledge about cardiac arrests or pure bullschittt.

Exactly 1 person, an uncle who wasn’t present has said he had a second arrest. No one else has made this statement thus far despite numerous statements being made on his condition.

It is actually common for a patient successfully resuscitated from cardiac arrest to rearrest, occasionally numerous times.

A few years ago we had a cardiac arrest the we got rosc on scene only to have the patient rearrest 4 more times over a 30 minute transfer. Each time a 30!compressions to increase blood pressure in the system and a shock converted them.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I remember him, he was the ONE guy who dared say Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine worked. That guy?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
When its death by mysterious heart issue, yup, most likely poison shot. The explosion in heart related issues for folks, especially younger folks, has grown to a level that most didnt expect

Yep you figured it all out that no healthy anthletes ever died of cardiac events prior to people getting the Covid vaccine. Good lord you deserve a Nobel peace prize for this ground breaking discovery.

Tell that to the families of the literally tens of thousands of young kids through professional athletes whose loves ones died from cardiac arrest during a sporting event pre Covid.

The data clearly shows that athletes have died of cardiac arrest for many decades and certainly that rate has increased since Covid.

But to ignore pre Covid numbers of cardiac arrest in sports just to come out a declare it was caused by the vaccine is a false flag which you clearly keep waving!
Where did I say that cardiac issues have never happened before covid? I stated facts. That its happening at such a high rate compared to what it was before your blessed lord faucci started pushing his death shot. Do some research and maybe you can enlighten yourself a bit so you dont look like such a dumbass on here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I can tell you this, if this 24 year old NFL star dropped from a freak encounter to the chest, it wouldn’t be running on the news cycle 24/7.

I can also tell you that nothing regarding that dude’s health can be released without the family allowing it. And even that may be in question legally.

I can also tell you the NFL will be holding the family’s hand every waking minute for as long as they deem fit.

I can also tell you the credibility of corporate sports media is fugking zero.

I can also tell you that the credibility of any pro-vaxx COVTARD (like CockSocket) is fugking zero.

I can also tell you that if drug/doping regs come into question, the NFL gonna have big problems.

Anybody that debates any of these things, is a fugking idiot.
spot fuggin on

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

This sentence is either a lack of knowledge about cardiac arrests or pure bullschittt.

Exactly 1 person, an uncle who wasn’t present has said he had a second arrest. No one else has made this statement thus far despite numerous statements being made on his condition.

It is actually common for a patient successfully resuscitated from cardiac arrest to rearrest, occasionally numerous times.

A few years ago we had a cardiac arrest the we got rosc on scene only to have the patient rearrest 4 more times over a 30 minute transfer. Each time a 30!compressions to increase blood pressure in the system and a shock converted them.

You seem to think that shoulder to chest contact resulted in this dude's heart failure.

Is that correct?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Didnt you see? Mallard said this isnt true and he knows lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All of the victims of these clot shots can whine about the huge body of evidence that has accumulated so far or they can seek help to mitigate the damage caused by these faux vaccines.

More than 769 athletes have collapsed on the field during a game from March 2021 to March 2022, and an updated report by ‘Good Sciencing’, a team of investigators, news editors, journalists and “truth seekers,” has detailed 890 cardiac arrests and other serious issues among athletes, including 579 deaths, following COVID-19 shots.

Meanwhile, an investigation conducted by ‘The Exposé’ has uncovered that FIFA football deaths in 2021 were 300% / 4x higher than average rate recorded between 2009 and 2020, with the number of deaths occurring in December 2021 alone equalling the annual average for the last 12 years.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/20/increase-athlete-cardiac-arrest-deaths-covid-vaccination/

With cases like these becoming impossible to ignore, even a mainstream media sports channel in Australia speculated that the health issues could be linked to COVID-19 shots, and one of the hosts acknowledged that multiple players have suffered from heart issues and Bell’s palsy following COVID-19 booster shots.

German media has recently compiled a list of over 75 athletes who have suffered cardiac arrests during sport competitions, between June and October 2021.

FIFA Football Deaths in December 2021 alone matched the annual average for the last 12 years.

Extensive research has revealed that deaths of professional football/soccer players due to cardiovascular issues are doubling every three months, with the number of deaths occurring in December 2021 equalling the annual average over the previous 12 years.

In all, deaths among professional football/soccer players in 2021 were 4 times the average rate recorded between 2009 and 2020.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-26-die-after-covid-shot/

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/health/why.htm

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/20...e-soccer-players-collapse-in-three-days/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac

The data shows that professional football/soccer players died of cardiovascular problems during games ,match or training,at 4 times the average rate recorded between 2009 and 2020.

It also reveals that there were more than 15x as many deaths due to cardiovascular issues in 2021 than there were in 2020.

But what’s most concerning is that there were 3.5 times as many deaths in December 2021 than there were in the whole of 2020, and there were almost as many deaths in December 2021 (7) as the annual average rate over the last 12 years (7.8 per year).

[Linked Image from cdn.nexusnewsfeed.com]

These incidents are occurring in all disciplines of sports.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didnt you see? Mallard said this isnt true and he knows lol

Next, we will be told that athletes are wearing out their hearts due to exertion/exercise. An 'occupational hazard' of being an athelete.

Page 14 of 25 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (163bc, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,991
Posts18,499,913
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.