Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Teal
Once you remember that doctors or lawyers or congress critters are humans - same as what you see at Walmart on black friday - you'll have no faith in ANY community and realize that people as a group suck. People as individuals may be okay or not - take each as such.

Do you have kids?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know I do.

My point is - just because someone belongs to XXX community basically doesn't lend them any extra credibility with me. "Oh so and so is a doctor! We can trust him" - F that. So and So might be trust worthy or not but it has F-all to do with being a doctor.

Me

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You know I do.

My point is - just because someone belongs to XXX community basically doesn't lend them any extra credibility with me. "Oh so and so is a doctor! We can trust him" - F that. So and So might be trust worthy or not but it has F-all to do with being a doctor.

I couldn’t remember.

My only point was that in the past 15 years I’ve noticed two groups of people become absurdly cult like and stupid with almost zero exceptions.

Medical and teaching professions.

More and more parents are coming to the same conclusion post COVID.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
You know I do.

I couldn’t remember.

My only point was that in the past 15 years I’ve noticed two groups of people become absurdly cult like and stupid with almost zero exceptions.

Medical and teaching professions.

Hammer meet nail. Agreed.

Me

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Once you remember that doctors or lawyers or congress critters are humans - same as what you see at Walmart on black friday - you'll have no faith in ANY community and realize that people as a group suck. People as individuals may be okay or not - take each as such.

I’ve been a drug rep for over 25 years.

Some of the things I’ve seen have bordered on the miraculous.

Others, not so much.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Still listed critical, but reports are that he's improving.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Count me as another who has lost some faith in the credibility of our medical community. I've been seeing a Rheumatologist for a couple of years now to treat an auto immune disease. I refused the jab in spite of his repeated attempts and recs. He's had covid twice now, I had it once, and he was much sicker both times than I was. I'm hardheaded enough to remind him of that when the subject comes up, which doesn't much anymore.

Have a good friend who lost his mother within two months of her being jabbed, yes it was blood clots/heart attack. His father did not get jabbed at the same time for whatever reason, but did later as he wanted to go on his dream cruise to Alaska with his retired buddies. He got the jab and died on the freaking boat on the way home 9 days later from, guess.......heart attack/clot as per autopsy. Both were early 70's with no known heart issues ever.

Everyone has an agenda nowadays, even doctors who traditionally think they're smarter than everyone else. It's been proven they absolutely are not.
Yup. There comes a point where no one can continue to make an honest arguement for the shot. That point was a long ass time ago and these jackoffs are still tryin. The amount of people I know who were harmed by this is insane. The amount of stories out there for people dropping over dead from mostly blood clots is insane. Sure, people have died from clots for a long ass time, but it was few and far between. Almost everyone you speak to has lost someone close recently. Numbers dont lie.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yup. There comes a point where no one can continue to make an honest arguement for the shot. That point was a long ass time ago and these jackoffs are still tryin. The amount of people I know who were harmed by this is insane. The amount of stories out there for people dropping over dead from mostly blood clots is insane. Sure, people have died from clots for a long ass time, but it was few and far between. Almost everyone you speak to has lost someone close recently. Numbers dont lie.
And, you know what? They still fully intend that every man, woman, and child, get the mRNA shot in them, along with all the boosters. As amazing as that sounds, those in power behind the scenes are still 100% determined to reach that objective.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And Ill say it again. Anyone who still pushes these shots or ever tried to force the shots on the population is an enemy of all of us who were able to actually use our brains and dig through the data. Dont ever let up and make sure these pukes are reminded of it at every chance

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And, you know what? They still fully intend that every man, woman, and child, get the mRNA shot in them, along with all the boosters. As amazing as that sounds, those in power behind the scenes are still 100% determined to reach that objective.
I know, its sickening. Sad there are so many in this country that are falling for the nonsense

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Only an idiot rushes out to take a vaccine that didn't go through all safety protocol and years of testing before being declared safe enough to release for public use. And even then some have to be taken of the market for adverse side affects

Last edited by jwp475; 01/05/23.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BRSnow
Originally Posted by BRSnow
The only NFL player to die on the field had an issue with blood clots which led to cardiac arrest. Was the vaccine around in 1971?
Good one. Ready for your next booster?
Yes, 2nd shingles shot coming up.
oh cool. Hopefully its the new mRNA version they are working on

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Only an idiot rushes out the take a vaccine that didn't go all safety protocol and years of testing before being declared safe enough to release for public use. And even then some have to be taken of the market for adverse side affects
Spot on my friend!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The agenda nowadays is for people to live in fear so the gov't can take care of them. Mind-numb robots will probably concede.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The agenda nowadays is for people to live in fear so the gov't can take care of them. Mind-numb robots will probably concede.
no doubt. I have family members who fall directly into that category. They couldnt take care of themselves if their lives depended on it. And someday it just may

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hate to interrupt the shot debate; but concerning the original subject:

Reporting this morning he appears to be "neurologically intact"; great news!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dama...y-intact-team-teammate-adds-player-awake

Last edited by Cruiser1; 01/05/23.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
The medical "experts" in the media, and on the fire, have stated that Damar Hamlin had a cardiac arrest due to commotio cordis. Of course, these are the same people that said the mRNA shots were safe and effective.

Certainly, commotio cordis can be caused by a baseball, hockey puck, lacrosse ball to the chest of a young boy or teenager. This is well documented. However, we have never seen this in professional football. The hit to his chest from a shoulder pad has to deliver much less force than a baseball to the chest. For the smart engineers/math gentlemen on the forum, what kind of forces are we looking at when you compare a small, hard object hitting the chest to a shoulder pad hitting the chest in a tackle?

Finally, how much evidence do the Covtards need before they start questioning the mRNA "vaccines"? It can never be the vax to these people! Evidence is clear that the doctors and scientists who questioned the safety of the mRNA shots and mandated vaccinations, the ones who were silenced and cancelled, have been more correct than everyone that stated the shots were safe and effective.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A friend of mine’s wife was a drug rep for years and eventually retired as a district manager after working for a number of the companies. Anyway she said, “I’m not taking a damned thing made by Phizer. I worked for them. They view bad side effects just as a cost of doing business.” Or words to that effect. Basically, they don’t care. Bad outcomes are just a cost of doing business and individuals don’t matter as long as they make profits.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
And Ill say it again. Anyone who still pushes these shots or ever tried to force the shots on the population is an enemy of all of us who were able to actually use our brains and dig through the data. Dont ever let up and make sure these pukes are reminded of it at every chance

Your stance on the clot shot is well documented here, and I agree with it, and the distrust in the medical community over the whole thing.

Honest question to you and others. (Asking here not to hijack but because of the vax interest.)

Does your disdain for the mRNA shot also carry over to the common flu shot?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Your stance on the clot shot is well documented here, and I agree with it, and the distrust in the medical community over the whole thing.

Honest question to you and others. (Asking here not to hijack but because of the vax interest.)

Does your disdain for the mRNA shot also carry over to the common flu shot?
My distrust lies directly with the mRNA "vax" in anyway, shape or form. I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-mRNA. There still are potential issues for the old tried and true shots, but they have been tested and used for years and we all know what to expect. I firmly believe the evil ones in power when they state the worlds population is not sustainable and they want it reduced. There is evil in this world that I dont think people fully realize. I also firmly believe that covid is man made and the shot is a step toward population control. May sound crazy, but it really isnt when you actually listen to what these people are saying

Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,824 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,970
Posts18,499,310
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.