Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Judman
Ok, it’s not “our”, if you, you’ve said you’ve killed so many bulls, not “your part”. Hang 10 sets of bone. No kill pics, just bone hangin on the wall. Dare ya!

It was ‘I’ and at the time I posted 48-49 elk I’d shot. Now it’s 51. Bulls and cows.

I’ll post what bone I still have around.

You already know from when we first used to talk years back. We’d typically hang my bigger elk horns, and my families too, on the outside of our shop and garage at the Coast. We didn’t have the money back then to do mounts. Years outside in coastal weather wrecked them. They were all tossed when the house was sold.

Why do you constantly think you’re the only one that ever got after elk and deer? Are you that insecure about all the other parts of being a solid hunter?

🦫

Good talk👍

I don’t think I’m the only one that’s got after the bucks and bulls, but rest assured, from the time I was about 7 years old, that’s all I’ve done, hunted and trapped stupid and hunted, I’ve been there and done that and I know how sniff out a bullshitter. Through school i wrested and played football, while mills and the other shiit talkers were trying to get puzzy, I was in the woods, and that’s been for the last 38 years or so. I don’t count “kills” as a party, if I did no one would believe me. Everyone measures “bul” kills like a Dick measurement, you and your “pards” included, simple fact, “bulls” are the stupidest easiest critter to kill period. Show me a wall of good Blacktail from nw Oregon or western wa, that’ll show ya guy that can hunt, period.👊🏻

Post up 5 raghorns 👍

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok, it’s not “our”, if you, you’ve said you’ve killed so many bulls, not “your part”. Hang 10 sets of bone. No kill pics, just bone hangin on the wall. Dare ya!

It was ‘I’ and at the time I posted 48-49 elk I’d shot. Now it’s 51. Bulls and cows.

You already know from when we first used to talk years back. We’d typically hang my bigger elk horns, and my families too, on the outside of our shop and garage at the Coast. We didn’t have the money back then to do mounts. Years outside in coastal weather wrecked them. They were all tossed when the house was sold.

Why do you constantly think you’re the only one that ever got after elk and deer? Are you that insecure about all the other parts that go into being a solid hunter?

🦫

As to the “constantly “ thinking I’m the only one that’s gets after elk, I’ve never mentioned via www how many bulls I’ve killed, though you have numerous times.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Insecurity is talkin numbers.

#hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why do you constantly think you’re the only one that ever got after elk and deer? Are you that insecure about all the other parts of being a solid hunter?

🦫

Good talk👍

I don’t think I’m the only one that’s got after the bucks and bulls, but rest assured, from the time I was about 7 years old, that’s all I’ve done, hunted and trapped stupid and hunted, I’ve been there and done that and I know how sniff out a bullshitter. Through school i wrested and played football, while mills and the other shiit talkers were trying to get puzzy, I was in the woods, and that’s been for the last 38 years or so. I don’t count “kills” as a party, if I did no one would believe me. Everyone measures “bul” kills like a Dick measurement, you and your “pards” included, simple fact, “bulls” are the stupidest easiest critter to kill period. Show me a wall of good Blacktail from nw Oregon or western wa, that’ll show ya guy that can hunt, period.👊🏻

Post up 5 raghorns 👍

Cool talk.

How many Blacktail deer bone do you have in the rafters?

Frud, said you were a machine way back in the day.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Still doin my thang!! Lotsa better than most bulls too.

No turrets.

Zero my rifles at 200 and hunt. Leads flying, bones dyin!👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why do you constantly think you’re the only one that ever got after elk and deer? Are you that insecure about all the other parts that go into being a solid hunter?

🦫

As to the “constantly “ thinking I’m the only one that’s gets after elk, I’ve never mentioned via www how many bulls I’ve killed, though you have numerous times.

BS!

You hang the same laundry list of guided hunt kills, and friendly farm hunts where you drive in, spend a few days and boom you’re on your way home with a deer.

Then you always say something like ‘some hunt, some don’t’. Yeah, I hunted private land once, in Wyoming. It was incredibly fûck’n easy to kill a good animal. So easy, anyone could do it.

Laffin

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still doin my thang!! Lotsa better than most bulls too.

No turrets.

Zero my rifles at 200 and hunt. Leads flying, bones dyin!👊🏻

And my point is made.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha, I love goin over and killin better bucks than the residents of said state. Rumors and speculation abound!!! Love it👊🏻

Wish I had the $$ to do more guided/trespass fee hunts!!! Texts are flying!!!😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here ya go princess, other than shep and I, greenhorn is the only one that knows this locale. I hold greenhorn in high regard, cause he’s not a bitch!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Guided, governor tag blah blah fuucking blah😆

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seen that picture many times.

Nice buy a deer.

Love how most of your pictures crop out your gut and ass target area.

🤣🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elmer Jud,

You can have the last funny post tonight.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sorry, I’m short on the “imagination and pretend “ elk! 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nope that’s you “imagination and pretend elk hunter mark”. Lotsa suckass left for ya. You got lotsa “friends” here!!!😂

WWW friends. Pretty sad. Too bad you can’t sniff out cuunts…. Oh, you smell yourself daily👍😆

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

🦫

Wow That's AWESOME Beaver! That is one boatload of elk! You must eat well, congratulations Sir, you are one heck of a hunter!

Still waiting to see one of Judman's elk, a week later, I am wondering why?

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/20/23.

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

🦫

Good talk👍

Post up 5 raghorns 👍

I am thinking that you Judman is a Blowhard, post some pictures of your kills to prove me wrong?

Or at least give us a reasonable excuse why you can't, since you have been hunting since the age of 7, the only excuse that will work for me is because you are 8 and you left your cell phone at home last year lol!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/20/23.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KB, at least give us a reasonable excuse why YOU don't go search jud's old posts for pics of the hundreds of critters he's whacked. And 'lazy' ain't an excuse for him to do your job for you, if it's THAT important....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi huntsman22, I trust your 2023 is going great, still loving that Stetson in your avatar, I am only following this thread. I would like to see some pictures, not complicated.

By the way Huskemaw's rule, and there isn't anybody here to tell me any different. American Made Scope don't you know? I love mine.

God Bless America!

KB

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Haven’t read all the pages but for my situation (700ft elevation) I zero at 100. I hunt from 700-10,000ft throughout the West. With a 100yd zero I just have to adjust my DOPE and not adjust my zero. In my experience there is less than 1/2in difference at 100yd 700-10k. For hunting inside 6-700yards there’s no reason to adjust my zero…. I do run ballistics calculator and find my max point blank range and adjust my turret. If I have time to dial I will but if it gets western and need to shoot quick I can hold on hair and make the shot.

If I hunted the same area all the time I would zero my rifle to maximize my scopes adjustment. But because I hunt at so many different elevations a 100yd zero works for me.

Y
Yaddio Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by go_bears
Haven’t read all the pages but for my situation (700ft elevation) I zero at 100. I hunt from 700-10,000ft throughout the West. With a 100yd zero I just have to adjust my DOPE and not adjust my zero. In my experience there is less than 1/2in difference at 100yd 700-10k. For hunting inside 6-700yards there’s no reason to adjust my zero…. I do run ballistics calculator and find my max point blank range and adjust my turret. If I have time to dial I will but if it gets western and need to shoot quick I can hold on hair and make the shot.

If I hunted the same area all the time I would zero my rifle to maximize my scopes adjustment. But because I hunt at so many different elevations a 100yd zero works for me.

OP here: Makes sense if you're hunting such different altitudes.

The scope I mounted on this 240 Wby will be used 99% of the time on a single ranch that I hunt almost weekly, so I feel confident having a custom turret made by Leupold for this area and the handholds I have cranked out. I have enough rifles to hunt other places and adjust accordingly. For me on the ranch mentioned, I don't want to be turning a turret as the coyote comes running in at 300-250-200-150-100 yards or closer, so I zero at 250 and can whack the coyote anywhere from 300 on down. (Hell, I've had at least 2 coyotes run right into me that came from only God knows where). For the buggers that hold up and yelp and taunt me at 400-450 I can take my time and dial up and shoot.

Liars should have good memories.
H. Babcock
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by go_bears

Same situation here, you explained it better than I did though.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,096
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.