Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jericho
One of cousins was neighbors with Terry Francona in Pennsylvania. My aunt was neighbors with Sharon Stone's parents

Saegertown PA

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Drank tequila with Sam Elliot in Mamacitas on Culebra.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
jimone, Culebra road in San Antonio, TX?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My father's short-term step-sister is a famous actress. I think my father's mother and her father were married about five years. Of course, they haven't been in contact since the 1980s.

I'm friends with a couple of YouTube famous people, of course I really wouldn't consider them to be "famous". I have one friend who is a "famous" pro shooter whos name probably many here know.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Got Ed Sullivan's autograph in a NYC hotel hallway in 1971 on our honeymoon....Held a restaurant door open for Al Lewis (grandpa Munster) in Queens,N.Y.,and he said "Thank you young man". Ate at a local Chinese buffet here on Long Island , at the next table was Dee Snider of the band Twisted Sister.I said are you Dee Snider,he said "yes I am". I said... my daughter recognized you. smile

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by trplem
I waved at Johnny and June Carter Cash when my folks pointed them out to me at the DFW airport circa '79. The Man in Black waved back as I remember, as did June.
When I was a kid in the middle 60's I would help Johnny Cash get his cattle back on the correct side of the fence..

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Dude270
I wouldn't answer the door for your dumb azz either.

No worries, I only visit famous people not Hill Billy white trash.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Culebra, PR

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe not famous or semi-famous....

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Heym06
I know Dave Wilcox of 49er football. Has been inducted into the football hall of fame. Elk hunted with him, more of an acquaintance, than friend. Did get a football autographed for my kids.

Dave’s son Justin Wilcox was my linebacker coach at Cal (he’s now current head coach). I was roommates with Aaron Rogers while he was at Cal. I talk with him multiple times a year. Also had a locker next to Marshawn Lynch for three years. We had multiple players in the NFL (Desean Jackson, Brandon Mebane Cameron Jordan, etc), some still playing…. Most folks hate football on this site so they probably don’t know these names

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by go_bears
I know Dave Wilcox of 49er football. Has been inducted into the football hall of fame. Elk hunted with him, more of an acquaintance, than friend. Did get a football autographed for my kids.

Dave’s son Justin Wilcox was my linebacker coach at Cal (he’s now current head coach). I was roommates with Aaron Rogers while he was at Cal. I talk with him multiple times a year. Also had a locker next to Marshawn Lynch for three years. We had multiple players in the NFL (Desean Jackson, Brandon Mebane Cameron Jordan, etc), some still playing…. Most folks hate football on this site so they probably don’t know these names

No. They don't hate football but they LOVE to virtue signal about it.

What is Aaron's deal? He seems like a little bitch.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
a few basketball stars ,ralph sampson, del curry. del grow up right down the street from me and his mom still lives there. his dad lived in the house i remodeled and now live in. i found his dads military dog tags in my yard a few years back.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Del went to Ft.Defiance HS IIRC, really good player in HS He came by the Rec Center in Harrisonburg and played pickup games occasionally. He wasn't a tall guy but one of the few who could dunk.

Didn't see Ralph much but ran into his dad around town.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
I went outta my way to visit this guy once but he just peeked out an would not answer the door.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
I dated Harold Reid’s daughter back in the ‘70s. I was living in Staunton VA going to school at James Madison. Harold sang bass for the Statler Brothers. He passed away several years ago and all my old college buddies called me to tell me that this was the day I would have inherited! I’m sure it would have been A LOT!

Mackey

Mackey
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by go_bears

Marshawn Lynch is funny as scheit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My dad had a little neighborhood grocery store back in the 70's when I was a teenager. Pam Dawber, later of the Mork & Mindy TV show, used to stop in when she was at her camp nearby. Sometimes some of her model friends would be with her. That was always the highlight of my day.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our member brother here, Leanwolf knows more famous people than the rest of us put together. grin

I know quite a few, but not near as many as he does.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Funny.

He’s my mom’s cousin.

Don’t know what that makes him to me. Used to see him every once in awhile at Abby’s Pizza in Junction City.

Pepperoni.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Iron man 3 was filmed in our town and at some other locations around the county, know several people who worked as extras especially in the crowd scenes.

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugemag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,096
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.