Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitSmell,

You are enthralled with me,not I with you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

'Course,you simply are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Sissy Velvet Glove Rifles are fhuqking HILARIOUS,you Fair Weathered Fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ha ha ha too funny.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's never been difficult to discern who shoots and who don't. The Don'ts are funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Mechanics simply matter. Hint.

Fhuqktards get giddy over Retard Twist Rates and Schit Glass,aboard Schit Rifles,which never ain't not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Scope failure here. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What is funny is that my first 22-250 had a 1-14 twist barrel, shot the various 50 grain bullets awesome and killed everything I shot with it no problem. My first 223 with it's 1-12 twist did exactly the same thing. Piles of jackrabbits, gophers, many crows and coyotes with a good number of foxes thrown in all bit the dust in a satisfactory manner. Mostly using plain old soft points from Speer, Sierra and Hornady. I also used a bunch of the various 45 grain bullets to good effect. It was uptown to use a hollow point like the 52 gr. Speer or the 53 grain Hornady. But this was about hunting and shooting not just holes in paper or hearing steel ding. Now we have all the looneys going all soft in the head over long bullets and fast twists that will not in any way improve or make easier the kind of hunting I do with 22 centerfires.

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by rickt300
What is funny is that my first 22-250 had a 1-14 twist barrel, shot the various 50 grain bullets awesome and killed everything I shot with it no problem. My first 223 with it's 1-12 twist did exactly the same thing. Piles of jackrabbits, gophers, many crows and coyotes with a good number of foxes thrown in all bit the dust in a satisfactory manner. Mostly using plain old soft points from Speer, Sierra and Hornady. I also used a bunch of the various 45 grain bullets to good effect. It was uptown to use a hollow point like the 52 gr. Speer or the 53 grain Hornady. But this was about hunting and shooting not just holes in paper or hearing steel ding. Now we have all the looneys going all soft in the head over long bullets and fast twists that will not in any way improve or make easier the kind of hunting I do with 22 centerfires.

And that is the gods honest truth right there^^^ A lot of us have btdt and seen that. I gladly run a 53gr v max in my slow twist 22-250's, with the kind of accuracy that would make sticks head spin off its shoulder. Although, he's not the only one here that thinks high bc is absolutely needed.. There are guys that do, guys that can and guys with big imaginations....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
308's and '06's have long wore "too much" RPM,yet you Clueless Fhuqks swoon same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

.224" 75A-Max "ding",ala 7" Mike Rock 223AI. Hint.

No need to elaborate on your Ineptitude nor Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Plowed my way through another thread started:

a) prove ignorance b) give a chance for chest thumpers to thump c) start a fight.

My 2 Lincolns:

1, The 220 Swift is semi-obsolete.
2. The 22-250 is a better choice
3. Both are great varmint rounds.
4. Trying to make any .224 a big game round is just an ego trip.
5. I have 2 Swifts, a M70 Target and custom No. 1. Both great rifles for varmints and targets.
6. All the OP needs is a 223 of which I also have 2. A Rock River and No. 1

Always amusing to watch the Stick prove he has more stuff than almost anyone.

Also rewarding to watch Shrap try and provide a rational alternative.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MrMuskie

a) prove ignorance b) give a chance for chest thumpers to thump c) start a fight.

My 2 Lincolns:

5. I have 2 Swifts, a M70 Target and custom No. 1. Both great rifles for varmints and targets.

Good post..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's never not funnier than fhuqk,to be regaled by them who don't shoot,on the particulars of same. Hint.

.224" 75A-Max "ding" ala 7.7" RPM Krieger 22-250AI. Hint.

Root is busy changing names and BSA is still trying to get 108's in her 6x45. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
308's and '06's have long wore "too much" RPM,yet you Clueless Fhuqks swoon same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Neat antler formation. Funny looking rifle.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are sucking the wong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by shrapnel
No Charts here...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice looking varmint rifles Shrapnel. If Little Stick did any varminting at all, he would be dangling the pictures of varmints, given his high propensity to dangle photographs.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 01/30/23.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Pig Stink

The 50 PLHP with your inflated BC,"only" loses 1373fps to the 250yd line. Drifting 8"(rounded) at the same distance,in a 10mph FV. Fhuqking HILARIOUS,despite your inability to begin to "understand". Hint.

PLEASE "tell" me "more". You are doing fhuqking "GREAT!". You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Great chart! It shows how stupid you are, calculating charts and talking out your ass and you can’t see the picture when it is directly in front of you.

These pictures are real, try doing that with your charts, laffin Hint ….

Those are photoshopped. I'm sure I can see a piece of 6x mono holding them up in the air.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

You can't even fhuqking BEGIN to "do" for yourself and suck a mean ass,while "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

.585 BC here,in a real M40A1 return at 3200fps. Google as you MUST and lust as you do. Hint.

You'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the tape. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Haven't seen any of those stocks in awhile! This return stock is a 223ai still. My other has a LTR 308 dropped in it. Only "htg" stocks I kept.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

The magnitude of your STUPIDITY,is plum amazin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGJING!...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brad,

I've multiple matching number Returns. Probably shouldn't have given my Return Smear away. Hint.(grin)

My favorite HTG,is one I added a comb and more grip to(non-Return obviously). Hint.

The A2 was a whole 'lotta steps,in a VERY right direction. Hint................

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MrMuskie

My 2 Lincolns:

I hesitated jumping into this thread on Saturday when the OP first posted it because Lil' Dick was the first reply ( and obviously he can Fhuquk up a thread like non other), but I am a Swift lover since it was the first Varmint rifle I ever bought when I was a kid.
I have 2.....220Swift's 1 is the classic 1-14" twist and the other is a 1-7.7" twist. Love them both but have a bit of an issue with this list.
#1 the Swift is old school for sure but not semi-obsolete
#2 I would take a Swift any day over a 22-250 and I own several of those (with the exception of the 22-250AI love those)
#3,#4 completely agree

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Stick, I keep asking to see your trophy room full of national championship trophies. What is your real name and show us how many trophies you have won. Any at Camp Perry? Must have a bunch.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Pass the Speedmire and hold The Fluff. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ihookem
Stick, I keep asking to see your trophy room full of national championship trophies. What is your real name and show us how many trophies you have won. Any at Camp Perry? Must have a bunch.

He's on the phone with some pards to plagiarize a pic. But peas in a pod have none. Hint.

Eventually the high BC numbers will cause a hit on the elusive 500 yard gong. Then maybe some fresh pics will come in.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.