Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Resigns, retires, depends on who you talk to.
I wonder if the fly on the wall caught any of this conversation.....

Trudeau to Lucki....You guys are going to run the gun confiscation program.

Lucki.....no thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope you all got some sun along with the cooler temps like we did and you're all well.

Remember when she showed up at the Mass Casualty Commission out of uniform and totally unprepared?

Some of the former RCMP members that I know had marks on their foreheads from banging their heads against the wall after that.. well not really but they weren't proud of what went on.

To me it showed any and all that she was placed in that position as yet another woke virtue signaling move and as with many/most placements not based on merit, it showed.

The Penticton detachment says they're "at minimum" 4 officers short as is the Oliver/Osoyoos detachment, yet the province in it's infinite wisdom believes they've got the manpower to tootle all over the countryside picking up registered ARs?

Good grief.

Anyways, lets hope they find a better leader, they need one pretty badly.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The RCMP doesn't have the resources to do any of that. If they did, I can think of all sorts of things that could go wrong.

The Coutts border thingy is intriguing as well, pretty sketchy.

Its just one more issue for the Liberals to cover up.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673

Lucki.....no thanks.

lol she would have done whatever asked ... remember the killings in nova scotia ...

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Trudeau's history on replacements after he has some one tossed under the Liberal bus is not good.

Finance Minister --- Freeland is far from an upgrade,
Justice Minister - David Lametti does everything possible to cover up Liberal mistakes,
Health Minister Pattyy Hadju was totally lost.

Then add Bill Blair, Marco Mendicino

How these people want the work Honorable in from of their names is beyond comprehension.

So Trudeau will hold true to his snake track in the sand and Lucki's replacement will be some one worse and more apt to be a Trudeau handmaidden to support his personal agenda / vendetta.

Hugh
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukonphil
Originally Posted by 673

Lucki.....no thanks.

lol she would have done whatever asked ... remember the killings in nova scotia ...
She did do what was asked.
Serving an honorable profession, then ending on a "Trudeau note" has got to be a tough one for anyone to swallow. My level of respect for the RCMP has dwindled recently under her leadership.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Lucki was in a tough spot. She was not competent enough to be the 24th commissioner of the RCMP. But when did that ever prevent an individual from climbing the corporate ladder in Canada. Justin became the leader of the Liberal party and then the Prime Minister. As Dr. Jordan Petersen once said “with the lightest CV.” Don’t expect an improvement in the next appointment, Trudeau has destroyed every government department.

Nick

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Makes you wonder which cull he will appoint next.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bushrat
Makes you wonder which cull he will appoint next.
Likely a phag, trans-sexual or transgendered misfit like the other appointee's he's got going on LOL.

IC B3

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The inquiry report on the use of the Emergency Act will be released on February 20th. Was this a preemptive move by the Liberals to save face before the report is made public? Someone will be thrown under the big red bus and we all know it won’t be Trudeau.

Nick

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nick1899
The inquiry report on the use of the Emergency Act will be released on February 20th. Was this a preemptive move by the Liberals to save face before the report is made public? Someone will be thrown under the big red bus and we all know it won’t be Trudeau.

Nick
You are right Nick, I forgot about that. Its going to be interesting to see if the report reflects what (in my opinion) the rest of the Country thinks. Truly, one of the most bizarre circumstances I have seen politically in this Country.

I think what we have here is someone who's ego is so large he will not volunteer to resign under any circumstances.
Then Freeland gets to be the PM, a dream (nightmare) I had said that was going to happen LOL

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The inquiry’s chairman is a good Liberal judge. A strategic appointment on behalf of Trudeau. I am sure the report will clear Trudeau of any wrongdoing and will instead focus on the government’s definition of what an “emergency” is. It appears that there are several conflicting definitions floating around in different departments. The CSIS definition of an emergency did not support the governments actions and will most likely have to be changed.

The last thing this government stands for is justice and ethical behaviour.

Nick

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Emergencies act report is due out today 12:00 EST

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Can already tell you the conclusion ......

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Trudeau will replace Lucki with a real hard liner to manage the Canada Wide Gun Grab this summer ... someone who will have no problem with his storm troopers smashing doors and employing heavy handed tactics on innocent law abiding Canadians ... this coming summer will be "The Summer Of The Broken Doors" in Canada

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (10Glocks, Beagler410, Basher, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,252 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,149
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.