Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
At least Trudeau addressed the issue. Bussachit or not he did make a public comment. One might ask the question just how many commercial airliners fly over the Yukon?

https://www.thestar.com/politics/fe...ufos-shot-down-in-canada-and-the-us.html

OTTAWA — Were the potential national security threats posed by three unidentified objects recently shot out of the sky over North America overinflated?

That’s where the political debate over the trio of incidents seemed to be moving Tuesday as American security officials said the objects might be “benign” and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau focused on the threat to civilian planes.

Trudeau had first described the decision to order one of the objects, which was floating over Yukon, to be shot down over the weekend as a “serious situation” that involved the need to defend Canada’s territorial sovereignty.

But on Tuesday, he framed it more directly.

“What is very clear is they were a threat to civilian travel, to commercial airliners,” he told reporters on his way into the Liberal cabinet meeting.

“That’s why the decision was to take them down.”

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its all smoke.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Trudeau's popularity in the polls is taking a huge beating. Loss of confidence in his handling of the economic situation is 70%. He has another minister caught in an ethics violation --- direct contract with a friends using tax dollars.

He needs a hero diversion that is all about himself and he will grab anything. This was an anything that the bought press can try and prop him up with.

If is he is so worried on Canadian airspace why did he block the purchase of new jet fighters for almost 8 years. Also he is taking off on another taxpayer funded vacation this week. Just a clown wanting the show to go on.

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to see his Peoplekind's popularity has been shot down as well.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am not sure what it would take for a non-confidence vote, but if there ever was a time for it, it is now.

Provincial and Federal relationships are a mess, Trudeau is himself divisive, a covering up of his actions since adulthood are out of control, the media is completely out of control.

Its smoke.

Last edited by 673; 02/15/23.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Suppose Biden got us into a real shooting war with Russia, could we count on Trudeau? I mean not to invade us from the north?

Dog I rescued in January

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Suppose Biden got us into a real shooting war with Russia, could we count on Trudeau? I mean not to invade us from the north?
Canada is a NATO country, we are already involved in a war.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
lol thinking that trudeau needed an us fighter is not 1 for trudeau ... we do not have fighters around ...

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
You could count on Trudeau to put on a new pair of socks and try to represent as only he can; by acting the fool. So, yeah, you can count on him. GD

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
How is it the US and Canada at the same time have exceptionally worthless leaders?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
How is it the US and Canada at the same time have exceptionally worthless leaders?

Because both the USA and Canada have Brain Dead VOTERS!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/23/23.

KB

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by KillerBee

KB

No, y'all have brain dead voters. We have brain dead voters AND Dominion ballot machines.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Agreed Verylargeboots,

I think we use them as well, Liberals will do anything to cheat and win elections, as we already know!

I can tell you this Facebook and GOOGLE, do the same info suppression in Canada that they do in the USA. Both CEOs should be in prison as far as I am concerned!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/23/23.

KB

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by KillerBee

KB

No, y'all have brain dead voters. We have brain dead voters AND Dominion ballot machines.

We also have the Dominion voting machines. Sux. Recent article I read says China got Trudeau elected. Probably the same for Biden.

https://beckernews.com/china-elected-trudeau-49381/

Dog I rescued in January

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 1,715 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,306
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.