Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Brad
You're not much for reading are you? Defending? Hardly - just calling out the obvious fact the OP of that thread was just parroting others rhetoric.
ng...

If you like reading, I'd suggest you go spend two minutes reading Mr busse's Twitter page. It's pretty revealing.

Uh over on hunt talk they are telling people you can’t judge a person by a few things they posted on Twitter. Even Ryan Busse is a salt of the earth kind of guy in person..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by 79S
Uh over on hunt talk they are telling people you can’t judge a person by a few things they posted on Twitter. Even Ryan Busse is a salt of the earth kind of guy in person..

Get over there and set them straight 79S!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Originally Posted by 79S

I tried but your bestie Randy keeps deleting my profile frown besides the ph uck tards over their aren't ready for me.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by 79S
I tried but your bestie Randy keeps deleting my profile frown besides the ph uck tards over their aren't ready for me.
Doing my best to help you out: https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/se...t-ryan-busse.318070/page-13#post-3558048

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
That Busse guy checks the vaxtard and groomer boxes.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
When lefties are taking screenshots of another forum to post in their safe space I’d say you’ve not only hit the nail on the head but driven it deep.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Free speech is not for the faint of heart..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Originally Posted by 79S

Obviously Randy doesn't understand what it is to be a "pard" and how important "pards" are.... jeeesh

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
When lefties are taking screenshots of another forum to post in their safe space I’d say you’ve not only hit the nail on the head but driven it deep.

Well that's because they can't dispute the fact that Mr. Busse is in fact for more stringent gun control, ie further restrictions to a right. I would guess he wants outright bans on semi-auto rifles and all handguns. It's also rich that he came to this belief, or epiphany if you will, only after he padded his 401k with his six figure gun industry job....

I for one don't believe I should be punished because someone else broke a law. Furthermore, if hunter recruitment is important to these pro-gun control individuals, do they think gun control makes it easier or more difficult to become a hunter?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/21/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bingo

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Busse grew up supposedly in Kansas, and worked for Kimber when in Montana. I know Kimber is highly regarded in some circles. But it's ownership is a NYC based individual that should be two feet lower than the frog poop at the bottom of the swamp. I am sure anyone directly working for him are of the same ilk........

B
B
I posted the original thread on the slide… Having more than 3 brain cells you don’t give someone as hateful, spiteful, and partisan a microphone without either not knowing who he is or subtly agreeing with him. Having paid attention to SO’s social media for a while, I had a strong suspicion of the latter.

Seeing the discussion on hunttalk was let’s just say, revealing. Reading through it I felt like folks had to be missing facts/context so I posted a quick recap.

Then ol’ bully Buzz couldn’t help himself. I’d honestly forgotten about that guy after he got banned from the slide. He was PISSED the mask was ripped off his BHA butt buddies at SO.

He’s a case study in NPD. I’m not sure who is more psychologically damaged, him or his fan club. Every time he gets called out on his behavior he points to all the “good stuff” he does. He’s that 10% that are involved in leadership with volunteer organizations that does it to feel admired and powerful, because no sane person would ever give them a once of power in the real world. I’ve argued with some pretty abrasive [bleep] over on arfcom for the past 20 years, and Buzz tops them all.

Regardless the cognitive dissonance amongst all of them was sort of insane to watch. If SO had allowed some vocal partisan right wing trump supporter from WYOGA on, who was pushing outfitter set aside tags, landowners tags, etc, and SO didn’t give an once of pushback, and then it was revealed Timm was in agreement based on his twitter and facebook, the people over there would be losing their minds.

The mask of the BHA types has been completely ripped off for me. I had my suspicions, not just about SO but BHA in general. But once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, and three’s a trend. Between Busse, Tawney, Buzz, and Timm, and hunttalk in general, the trend is pretty apparent. I used to scoff at the green decoys trope, but it’s sort of hard to deny at this point.

B
B
Also, I don’t feel a once of sadness for Timm and SO. All of what came out was because of what they posted publicly. It was incredibly stupid, and Stevie Wonder could’ve seen the storm coming.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Dam, never posted on HT that I can remember and I’m getting quoted. To the Minnesota guy peeking, I stand by what I said regarding Busse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckeyeRifleman
I posted the original thread on the slide… Having more than 3 brain cells you don’t give someone as hateful, spiteful, and partisan a microphone without either not knowing who he is or subtly agreeing with him. Having paid attention to SO’s social media for a while, I had a strong suspicion of the latter.

Seeing the discussion on hunttalk was let’s just say, revealing. Reading through it I felt like folks had to be missing facts/context so I posted a quick recap.

Then ol’ bully Buzz couldn’t help himself. I’d honestly forgotten about that guy after he got banned from the slide. He was PISSED the mask was ripped off his BHA butt buddies at SO.

He’s a case study in NPD. I’m not sure who is more psychologically damaged, him or his fan club. Every time he gets called out on his behavior he points to all the “good stuff” he does. He’s that 10% that are involved in leadership with volunteer organizations that does it to feel admired and powerful, because no sane person would ever give them a once of power in the real world. I’ve argued with some pretty abrasive [bleep] over on arfcom for the past 20 years, and Buzz tops them all.

Regardless the cognitive dissonance amongst all of them was sort of insane to watch. If SO had allowed some vocal partisan right wing trump supporter from WYOGA on, who was pushing outfitter set aside tags, landowners tags, etc, and SO didn’t give an once of pushback, and then it was revealed Timm was in agreement based on his twitter and facebook, the people over there would be losing their minds.

The mask of the BHA types has been completely ripped off for me. I had my suspicions, not just about SO but BHA in general. But once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, and three’s a trend. Between Busse, Tawney, Buzz, and Timm, and hunttalk in general, the trend is pretty apparent. I used to scoff at the green decoys trope, but it’s sort of hard to deny at this point.

Welcome to the camlfire... you will fit in fine around here... wink

What you are describing is a glimpse into the progressive leftist mindset, Buzz's desire to virtue signal is a sure sign... these people are grifters, using the system for their benefit and using the cloak of being do gooders to cover up the grifting.
Buzz has bragged here many times about how he is able to scout hunting spots most of the year while getting paid on the job.
He even went so far as to brag about his $20k a month retirement pension and how he will be able to retire early and hunt full time.....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve argued with some pretty abrasive [bleep] over on arfcom for the past 20 years, and Buzz tops them all.
Does Buzz post on AR15.com?

Politics is War by Other Means
B
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I’ve argued with some pretty abrasive [bleep] over on arfcom for the past 20 years, and Buzz tops them all.
Does Buzz post on AR15.com?

Lol, no. I wish he would, that would be fun to watch.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
By the way, BERM, welcome to the fire!

Politics is War by Other Means
B
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
By the way, BERM, welcome to the fire!

Thanks!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As you can guess, the BuzzH, Greenhorn, Brad trio has posted about this on HuntTalk. BuzzH plays his followers over there as Buckeye describes. He will continually pose as the most engaged outdoor advocate and the most successful hunter and while he pats himself on the back, he fools all those people about how great he is.

You can see how connected the trio is, because as soon as one posts here, the others follow.

Building your life around how you are viewed by your contemporaries on a website does show your real fiber. BuzzH is the poster child…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,486
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.