Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Total scum are in power over our nation.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The tiny tiny number of MSM news people who want the best for the USA is scary.

And the HUGE number of marxist/commies in the MSM and their sheeple is even scarier.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I will repeat this again, its not so much the progressives that are our enemy........... its the media.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I will repeat this again, its not so much the progressives that are our enemy........... its the media.

The media is full of progressives but that aside the media is the biggest problem no doubt.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
can we trust anything tucker says anymore?....bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Idiot

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hmmm.

I guess I have a different perspective than some/all of you. I grew up, went to high school, went clear through college during the cold war. We did some weird [bleep] .. weird clothes, weird hair, weird music .. mostly because none of us expected to live to "real" adulthood, we expected to die at hands of Soviet nukes. The fall of the Berlin wall was an unexpected turning point, brought an optimism none of us could have imagined. I suppose I am simply incapable of trusting a Russia lead by an ex KGB agent. They are, and epitomize, outright **EVIL**. The only nations who come close in that context are China and Iran.

I'm sure the big picture is not as simple as I see it, however, whoever is kicking the [bleep] out of Russia, at least for the time they are kicking the [bleep] out of Russia, has my support. When Russia is gone I will sleep better. Whoever is damaging China, same situation. Likewise for Iran. Which is, I suppose, why I like Israel. The enemy of my enemy IS my friend.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
^^^pretty much unanimous for our generation^^^ there are no good guys in this fight.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T O M:

right on right on. We grew up through the same times, and likely in the same state of central California.

the cold war effect on you greater than on me. for a 1969 high school graduate: it was all about Viet Nam...Not if, but when does one get drafted... and long life concepts were hindered by certainty: you are going, you are going to get hurt physically mentally or emotionally for sure, and likely to lose reproductive potential due VDs of the day that were becoming resistant and lifelong: herpes, VC Clap, and then right after that heterosexual AIDS was getting us all...

alcohol and drugs and wildness were precariously causative and numbing, as lose your caution for even ONE NIGHT and you too would catch any or all of these..

russia russia russia, china china china.... how about Marx Marx Commies and Dictators..

now 71. secure, never got the clap or HIV or DNA damage from exposure, and my question now is:

WHERE IS THE UNITED NATIONS?
Why is it always the United Military Industrial Complex?

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jameister
T O M:

right on right on. We grew up through the same times, and likely in the same state of central California.

the cold war effect on you greater than on me. for a 1969 high school graduate: it was all about Viet Nam...Not if, but when does one get drafted... and long life concepts were hindered by certainty: you are going, you are going to get hurt physically mentally or emotionally for sure, and likely to lose reproductive potential due VDs of the day that were becoming resistant and lifelong: herpes, VC Clap, and then right after that heterosexual AIDS was getting us all...

alcohol and drugs and wildness were precariously causative and numbing, as lose your caution for even ONE NIGHT and you too would catch any or all of these..

russia russia russia, china china china.... how about Marx Marx Commies and Dictators..

now 71. secure, never got the clap or HIV or DNA damage from exposure, and my question now is:

Funny post the UN is busy trying to decide if destroying the Nordstream pipeline was an act of war.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kingfisher

The "media" isn't calling the shot on anything, the MSM is where the talking heads say what they're told to say. < Nothing more.
There are droves of greedy POS that make spectacular incomes for stabbing the United States in the back.
If people don't know where the orders come from in this day and age, I guess it doesn't matter.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Idiot
X2

I agree with what he says. If I agree with 90% of what he thinks that’s more than good enough. Truth be told I probably agree with more than 90% of what he thinks but he can’t say it without being cancelled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Hmmm.

I guess I have a different perspective than some/all of you. I grew up, went to high school, went clear through college during the cold war. We did some weird [bleep] .. weird clothes, weird hair, weird music .. mostly because none of us expected to live to "real" adulthood, we expected to die at hands of Soviet nukes. The fall of the Berlin wall was an unexpected turning point, brought an optimism none of us could have imagined. I suppose I am simply incapable of trusting a Russia lead by an ex KGB agent. They are, and epitomize, outright **EVIL**. The only nations who come close in that context are China and Iran.

I'm sure the big picture is not as simple as I see it, however, whoever is kicking the [bleep] out of Russia, at least for the time they are kicking the [bleep] out of Russia, has my support. When Russia is gone I will sleep better. Whoever is damaging China, same situation. Likewise for Iran. Which is, I suppose, why I like Israel. The enemy of my enemy IS my friend.

You were brainwashed by the media, CIA discussions with the KGB showed that the vast majority of the USSR population held no animosity towards Americans. How could they , 99% had never met an American.

Russia is a very different country today than it was during the cold war.
Who can blame Russia for not wanting the BS going on in Ukraine on their border? >> Not me...

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hmmm.

So what are your thoughts on America in the world stage? I mean if Russia is the most evil country out there, are we satan?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T O M:

The UN is a giant joke. Im sorry, but you guys that have a world view based off the 60s-70s are just dead wrong. There really is no argument to be had. I'm not trying to be combative, but some of you need a serious course in current world politics

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/24/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Hmmm.

You were brainwashed by the media, CIA discussions with the KGB showed that the vast majority of the USSR population held no animosity towards Americans. How could they , 99% had never met an American.

Russia is a very different country today than it was during the cold war.
Who can blame Russia for not wanting the BS going on in Ukraine on their border? >> Not me...
spot on!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Good question, but remember that the UN is also not to be trusted. We provide a huge portion of their funding. They, in turn, back stab the [bleep] out of us. frown Think of the negatives of NATO, which are not trivial, escalated to the nth degree. Watch out for being someone's useful idiot. frown

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The threat to the world is currently WEF/NWO. Not Russia. Unfortunately America is full on locked with the NWO. Our illegal gov is the biggest threat to the world currently as much as it pains me to say that

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/24/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Good question, but remember that the UN is also not to be trusted. We provide a huge portion of their funding. They, in turn, back stab the [bleep] out of us. frown Think of the negatives of NATO, which are not trivial, escalated to the nth degree. Watch out for being someone's useful idiot. frown

Originally Posted by gunchamp
The threat to the world is currently WEF/NWO. Not Russia. Unfortunately America is full on locked with the NWO. Our illegal gov in he biggest threat to the world currently as much as it pains me to say that

Agree x2

Posted by Bristoe
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

409 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 44 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,216
Posts18,504,034
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.